Don't Come Back P. I

The baby started kicking like crazy again, I groaned and sat down on the couch. "Y/N? You okay?" My older sister Letty asked as she walked in the livingroom with tea.

"Yeah." I tried to smile. It started getting worse with the minute.

Where was Nate? You might wonder, well, that's a question for the both of us. Our relationship was very awkward and distant for the last couple of months.

I don't know if it was because of the baby... But I take a wild guess and say it's because of the baby boy that has been growing inside my belly.

Nate was constantly out, drinking or either smoking with his friends. Of course I'm not bothered with him doing that, he needs to do what he wants. But he will not come any closer than five feet if he's drunk or high.

"Y/N, you need to go to the hospital." She said as she stood up and helped me get to the car. "Where's Nate?"

"God knows where Nate is, please just go." I was almost crying because of the pain now. I was expected in 2 weeks, this was too early.

Letty did as I said and she drove us as fast as possible to the hospital. She tried to calm me down and give me tips about how to calm the pain. She had experience since she had 2 kids already.

We arrived at the hospital and we went looking for the nearest nurse or doctor.

They signed me in and they checked my belly as fast as possible. "Miss Y/L/N, it's unexpected and early, but you're going in labor right now. Don't worry, you will be fine." She assured while smiling.

This was hurting like a motherfucker.

*** the next morning

I was exhausted. I felt like crap. And I felt gross. But it was all worth it because Logan was finally born.

I looked at the baby in my arms and started tearing up.

It was a long night, a very long night. My parents came, and Letty stayed the entire night.

But there was still no sign of Nate. "Y/N?" I heard Letty say as she entered the room. "Hey. You did it!" She softly whispered when holding my hand.

"Is Nate here?" I asked concerned.

"I called him... He's coming as soon as possible." I nodded and looked at Logan again. We called him that. Logan Isaiah Maloley. We both agreed to the name and we absolutely loved it.

My parents came in shortly after. They congratulated me and wanted to see Logan, he was quiet, thank God.

After half an hour Nate rushed in. I was angry. I was more than angry.

It was his baby and he missed the birth of him?

"Baby." He breathed out.

I ignored him and focused on Logan again. "Oh God, I'm so so sorry. I was out and I-I took a cab right away when Letty called. I- oh, he's so beautiful." He smelled like weed.

Once I smelled that, I got even angrier. "Get out." I simply said.

"What? Ba-"

"Don't. Just get the hell out and never even try to come back."

"Y/N, you can't just-"

"I did. Who is the one who gave birth like 2 hours ago? Who was the one who has been carrying a baby for the past couple of months while you go out and get drunk? You really-"

"Y/N," Mom interrupted. "she needs some rest. Please, Nathan."

"You can't just end us like this." I didn't look at him, I never gave him one glance.

"Watch me." I challenged. "Don't ever come back, Nate."