Orange Carpet P. I

"Y/N!" I heard around me. I saw fans behind some kind of wall and I walked towards them. They started yelling louder as I approached them.

"Hey guys!" I said as they started shouting while taking pictures. I took pictures with a couple of fans but I needed to leave quickly after again.

I was at the TCA's and my manager was there the entire time, so I had to be on time strictly.

I was performing and I also got nominated for Summer Music Star: Female and I felt really blessed to be here.

Quickly after I took pictures and waved at people I was at the Orange Carpet taking pictures again. I got anxious when it came to paparazzi, but my manager said it would all be okay.

After the photos I got a couple of interviews. "We're ahead of schedule, love. You can talk to people if you want." My manager, John, said. I smiled at him and continued walking on a normal speed again.

"Y/N! Hey!" I turned around and saw a couple of teenage boys standing over there. They were attractive, but only one caught my eye.

The one with the messy hair and the dimples.

I smiled at them and walked closer to the boys. I hadn't seem them before, but since they were in a suit and here walking and taking pictures, I guess they were more known than I thought. "Hi." I said to the five of them.

"Hi." The blonde one said, what a little cutie. "I'm Jack Johnson." We shook hands and I nodded.

"Like the singer?" I asked happily.

"Like the singer." He laughed. "This is also Jack, Jack Gilinsky." I nodded at the tall brunette.

"Jake Foushee." The other brunette said as he kissed my hand. I laughed and shook my head.

"Charmer you are." I teased. He smirked back at me.

"Sammy Wilkinson." Another tall, cutie said. He quickly hugged me as I felt his hand lower on my back. As I felt that I quickly pulled back and laughed awkwardly at him

Then the dimple-guy was finally up. "Nate Maloley. But you can call me Skate if you want." He shyly smiled.

"Y/N Y/L/N." I told him.

"I know who you are. I-I love your music." He nervously stuttered. Why on earth was he nervous?

"And you." Jake (was it?) said.

Nate blushed like crazy and walked over to his friend to punch him. I giggled at him. "Sorry about him."

"It's okay. It's better to have playful friends than boring friends." I smiled at him.

"Y-Yeah."

Did he always stutter like that? He didn't seem to be one to stutter.

"Our little Nathan here has a little celebrity crush on you, Mrs. Y/L/N." The blonde Jack said while smirking at his friend. "He wouldn't stop talking about you, right guys?"

They all murmured a 'yes'. I giggled and looked at Nate, who was bright red by now. "Oh, he always listens to your music. You should see him when he thinks he's alone in the house." Sammy told me.

My smile got brighter by the thought of that cutie blasting my music. "Or when-"

"That's enough, I think she gets it now." Nate interrupted the tall Jack. "God, I've never been this embarassed in my fucking life." He mumbled.

"You don't have to be embarassed, I think it's really damn cute." I admitted.

He smiled a little and looked at me. "I know it might sound a little creepy, but can I get your number? I would love to get to know you better." He said while the pink was returning on his cheeks.

I nodded and grinned. He handed me his phone and I entered my number in it. "I'll see you around, Nate."