Don't Come Back P. III

1 week later

"Logan, buddy!" Nate yelled as he walked into my apartment. Logan ran over to Nate right away and they hugged each other. I smiled at the sight.

It has been one week since I saw Nate and he had been so positive about the whole thing. Logan and him got along really well and my son was literally a little Nate Maloley. "We're going to the mall, okay?" He said while picking Logan up.

Logan cheered. "Yes!"

"We're going to get you pretty stuff." He said while picking Logan's backpack with his most necessary stuff. "You coming, Y/N?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled at the two new best friends.

To be fair, I did really enjoy having Nate around with his son. Logan wouldn't be growing up without a dad and it gave me a more comfortable feeling. I was also really glad that Nate really wanted to be a father.

We drove to the mall and the boys went for the toy-store straight away. "You don't have to, Nate." I whispered to him while Logan was admiring the store filled with toys.

"I want to, Y/N. He's my son." Somehow him saying that Logan is his son, made me smile. Nate noticed and smiled back. "I love him..." He said rather to himself than me.

"Mommy! Daddy! Look at this!" Logan ran over to us and grabbed our hands, making us walk to a toy with him.

I swear, we were a good couple of hours at that store just because Logan was so excited about everything. And as predicted, Nate spent a hundred dollars on toy for Logan, which was incredibly unnecessary. "Nate, that was so-"

"Now we're going to spend a hundred bucks to you." He interrupted me.

I widened my eyes at his words while quickly shaking my head. "No, you're absolutely not!"

"I am." He calmly said while grinning. He was holding the bag with toys with his left hand, while holding Logan's hand on his right hand.

Nate knew I didn't like to be spoiled at all and he definitely knew I was going to get pissed. "Sephora?" He asked.

I widened my eyes at him. "No." Even though I loved getting new makeup, I was not letting him buy it for me.

"Pac Sun?"

"No."

"Forever 21?"

"No. How do you even remember those stores?" I asked him confusingly.

"Oh c'mon, you always went there. And you would drag me with you, how is that unforgetable?" I laughed as he almost whined at the thought of it.

He remembers...

"Mommy! I'm hungry!" Logan pointed at the cute pancake store and we went in since we were pretty hungry too.

We sat down and ordered right away. Logan started opening his toys he got from Nate, the ones who were pretty simple. I smiled at his happiness. "He has your smile." Nate said. He sat next to me.

I chuckled at his comment. "He has your silliness."

"Perfect mix." He smiled. Logan didn't even bother our conversation since he was focusing on the toys. "I miss you." He suddenly said. I looked at him and saw the sincerity in his eyes. Damn it.

"I... don't know what to say, Nate."

"It's okay. I just wanted you to know. And I also want to apologize for what I did. I was stupid..."

"Thank you." I weakly smiled at him.

"Can we... uh, start over? It's the best for everyone." He suggested.

I bit my lip and thought about it. What is there to loose? "Sure." I smiled.

"Mommy! Look at this!" Logan interrupted as he spun his car, making lights appear. "It's so pretty!"