Orange Carpet P. II

I walked off and saw fans were screaming my name and Nate's and telling us how cute we are.

From the inside my mind was filled with questions. "How long have you guys been dating?" One fan yelled.

As I was about to say that we weren't, Nate stood next to me and slipped an arm around my waist. "For a while now, I'm sorry we didn't come clean earlier! But I guess it's the perfect time now." He grinned at me and the fans.

I was confused, but I quickly recovered again. Let's play this game. "Yeah. I was actually terrified for your reactions." I laughed.

The fans 'aw'ed' and smiled at us. Guess this went better than I thought? "Finally! I've been waiting for this!" A fan yelled, making me smile brighter than I already did. If that was even possible.

"Y/N, we need to go." My manager said as he pulled me away from Nate. I apologized to the fans and quickly grabbed Nate's hand, pulling him with me.

I explained the whole situation to my manager and he just laughed, he nodded and pushed us to the 'orange' carpet. "Guess, we're actually a thing now?" I giggled.

"How in the hell did you go from celebrity crush to girlfriend in one day?" He grinned.

I shrugged and put his hand on my waist. "For today." I winked at him, teasing a little.

His gaze dropped and I quickly kissed him. "So, let's make the best of today, yeah?" He nodded and kissed me, a little more passionate this time.

"How about we change it from one day to, hmm, I don't know, a couple of months?" Nate smirked.

"Sweet heart, I taught your name today. You're practically a stranger." I smiled kindly at him. He was indeed. I met him like two hours ago and within those two hours I made him my boyfriend, kissed him and I was about to walk the red carpet with him.

This all with a stranger. "How about I take-" I got turned around by my manager, motioning us to walk the red, well orange, carpet.

We continued walking, his hand on my waist and our bodies were literally pushed to each other.

I gave my warmest smile to the stupid flashing cameras and tried not to get a migraine from all of the flashes who were making my head ache already.

Nate and I were being extra cuddly and corny since it was only for today. I think he wanted to be a little longer than today, but I didn't want to date a practical stranger.

Who knows, maybe he's a cerial killer?

He commenly threw an arm around me, or kissed my cheek, or said something ridiculous to make me giggle.

One time he looked me right in the eyes, making me quiet. Nate grinned at me and bit his lip.

What the hell was he trying to do?

I can't lie, I loved having such a cute guy as my 'boyfriend', if I got to know him better, maybe make him be my real boyfriend.

The red carpet thing went on quicker than I thought luckily. We walked off, still having his hand on my waist, which I didn't mind at all, to be honest. "That was fun." He commented.

"Why did you look at me like that?" I asked him.

He furrowed his brows, not knowing what I was talking about. "Like?"

"Like you were about to ask me to marry you! That was so intense, made quiet." I giggled.

"Good." He said while connecting our lips. "I'm taking you on a date tomorrow night. So we can get to know each other better." He smiled.

"I'd love that." I kindly returned the smile.