You're Cute

(Nate's POV)

"Please make her shut up about you" Andrea texted with a video from Y/N. I chuckled at the comment and played the video.

It was Y/N sitting on her bed, not knowing Andrea was filming her. She looked so cute. "Seriously! And last week he helped elderly cross the street! That was so adorable." She referred to when I helped an old lady.

"Adorable, yeah." Andrea sarcastically said. I felt bad for the chick, listening to such a cheese ball. Been there, done that.

"He's seriously everything to me." She said softly. "I'm sorry not sorry for telling you this, because you're my best friend." Y/N said. Andrea laughed and continued filming her sneakily. "Nate is everything to me. I remember when he used to be such a dick. But thanks to you," She credited Andrea.

"Finally, something about me!" She joked.

"Okay, okay. But listen, I have such an amazing relationship thanks to you, babe."

"Tell me more." Andrea said 'interested'.

"About Nate or you?"

"Both."

"Well, starting with Nate, sorry," Andrea gasped and laughed. "he's the sweetest thing you can imagine. He would do anything to make me smile or something like that, no idea if it's un-purpose or not, but I like it." Y/N smiled.

"And I have also no idea if we're going to get married and get kids, but I'll let that over to faith."

"Deep."

"I know right." They both softly laughed. "I just feel really blessed with him. He feels like my other half."

What she made my heart 'melt', as girls like to say it. This was the cutest thing. Y/N never really liked talking about her feelings like that, but after all I do know what she thinks about me.

"I really hope to grow old with him." She said softly while looking at Andrea.

"You're making me throw up. Now, go to my part." She laughed. I chuckled and continued watching.

"You, Andrea Russett. Are my best fucking friend. And I have so much respect for you, because you're listening to this. I could never."

"This is a torture for me." Andrea whined. She liked listening to others, no matter how sad or cheesy it would be. "But I am so happy for you guys."

"One last thing about you, Andrea."

"What?"

"I also know that you're recording."

I laughed as the video stopped.

"I'll make her stop lol. Thanks bro" I texted back.

"We'll grow old together baby." I texted Y/N.

She responded right away. "That was embarassing af" I grinned at my screen.

"It's not. It's cute" I sent back.

"You're cute."

"I know."