Good night kiss

The movie finished and we didn't say a word to each other.

Tangled up in each other and our breathing patterns in sync. The only thing I heard was the background music of closing credits that were rolling.

My eyes were closed and I just needed a moment to let this moment sink in. My crush and I were just cuddling. No talks. No joking. Just us next to each other. Just us enjoying each others company without having to talk to each other.

This is what I had always wanted. This kind of pure love.

"Nate," I said, interrupting the peaceful silence as the background song stopped. "you sleeping?"

"Nah," he casually responded as he pulled me closer to him. I smiled at the gesture. "I thought you were sleeping. I didn't want to wake you."

I looked up at him and smiled. "I thought you were sleeping." He looked down at me and even though this wasn't the best angle, I still thought he was the most beautiful person on this whole earth.

"You're gonna fall asleep soon. Then you'll have to sleep over." I closed my eyes again and wrapped my arm around his waist.

I shivered as his hand creeped under my sweater to caress my back. "As much as I would love to, I have to work in the morning."

"So?"

"So I gotta get some rest, babe." He chuckled at the word 'babe'. I never called him that in real life, but it felt right to say.

"You don't have to go. I can bring you in the morning." I looked up at him, catching him looking down at me. I smiled and leaned in closer, provoking a kiss.

How in the hell didn't we kiss yet?

He smirked. "Are you bringing me home?" I asked him.

"You don't have to go home," he whispered with a raspy voice. "but yeah, if you go, I'm bringing you."

Silence fell between us again and I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. "You're gonna fall asleep..." Nate said with a teasing voice.

"No, I'm not." I said as I kept my eyes closed.

I opened my eyes, seeing him staring back at me. "Good night kiss?" He laughed.

"No..." I said. He leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth. "I'm not gonna sleep."

"No?" He whispered as he grabbed my chin to make me look at him. "Good night, baby."

"I'm not gonna sleep!" I whined. He laughed and leaned in to kiss me.

However, what I didn't expect was that he went straight for the French kissing.

I was surprised by the sudden tongue that was suddenly in my damn throat.

I pulled back, not quite enjoying his tongue in my mouth and his whatever shitty techniques he used. It was hurried and weird and I felt like a lollypop being licked or some shit.

Throughout the rest of the evening he kissed me without his tongue, and throughout the night it was also getting better, luckily. 

We sat in the car that was parked in front of my house, listening to the radio that was playing 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. "I'm so tired." I sighed.

"Good night kiss?" He smirked. I laughed and leaned in to kiss him.

And he used his tongue again. But thank God he was good now.

The romantic song that was playing in the background really set the mood as he took his time to kiss me. The first gross, wet and sloppy tongue kiss got replaced by a slow, passionate French kiss that was oddly romantic.

"Good night, baby."