High for You P. IV

We arrived at my place. I wasn't planning on doing anything with her, since it was only the first date.

And she wasn't the kind of person to fuck on a first date. "You have a basketball hoop?" She asked as we walked into the backyard.

"Yeah." I smiled at her.

"That's awesome. Do you have a ball?"

"What would a basketball field be without an actual basketball, babe?" She blushed as I called her babe. What a fucking cutie.

I walked inside the garage and got a basketball out. I threw it to her and she perfectly caught the ball. "You play?"

"My brother and I used to. But he moved out." She smiled as she dribbled the ball. "But," Y/N tried to shoot in the hoop but missed. "I wanted to say something smooth to go with the shoot, but that went terribly wrong." I chuckled and got the ball.

I dribbled past (Y/N) and ran rounds around her to fuck with her a little. "Stop, you're making me dizzy." She laughed while trying to hit me. "Nate." She whined.

"You vs. me. How does that sound?" I smirked.

She returned a cheeky smirk and tried to run after me on her six inch heels. "I have these killer shoes on!" She semi-yelled, making sure to keep the volume low.

"So? You females always say that you can do everything on heels, now is the time to prove it." I winked at her.

She hesitated for a while but eventually got the ball out of my hands and ran to the loop. (Y/N) threw the ball and it went in perfectly. I gasped as she cheered. "In yo' face, Maloley."

"Oh you're in for it, (Y/L/N)." I ran towards her and grabbed the ball out of her hands.

We played for an hour but then we walked inside again. I was dead. She was dead. We fell down on the couch. I looked over at her and chuckled. "What?" She laughed.

"You're perfect." I softly murmured, hoping she wouldn't hear it.

But apparently she did, since she started blushing like crazy. "I'm far from that." She said while chewing on her lip.

"You're perfect to me." She blushed even more and I smiled. I leaned in and tried to kiss her, but she pulled away.

Awkward.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized.

"No, no. It's okay. Sorry to make you feel awkward. It's just that I don't kiss on first dates." She chuckled. "And it's weird to kiss my best friend."

"Well, it was weird to go on a date with me too. And look where we ended."

"True." She said giving in.

"How about a second date?"

She looked at me and widened her eyes. "Already?"

"Yeah, tomorrow." I smiled confidently. In reality, I was nervous as shit.

She bit her lip and grinned. "Sounds great."

"Really?" I said raising my brows.

"Yeah. I had a lot of fun tonight." (Y/N) smiled. "We should do this more often."