HBD

(Nate's POV)

"Can y'all help me with something?" I asked Sam and the Jacks as they were focused on fucking Fifa. They mumbled something saying it was fine. "It almost Y/N's birthday, and I need help." They paused the game and looked at me with widened eyes.

"You're whipped, Maloley." Sam said. I threw a pillow against his head. "Hey, hey, if you want my help, then there's no need to be agressive, alright?" I chuckled and gave them some things to do.

I gave them money and they all went their own way of doing things. I wanted to do this for her, she deserved nothing but the best.

I called every single one of her friends and arranged the place where the party was going to be.

***

"Hello?"

"Hi babe!" She squealed.

Oh shit. I forgot to text her. "Oh hey! I'm so sorry I forgot to text you. I've been really busy in the studio and shit." I tried to cover up.

"No problem! I'll see you later today, right?"

"Yeah, of course. I gotta go, babe."

"Oh, okay. Bye."

"Oh, wait."

"What's up?"

"Happy birthday. I love you." And with that I hung up. Such a romantic, Maloley.

I had been busy arranging everything that I totally forgot about the time. It was 5:39 and the boys slowly but all surely arrived with the stuff I asked them to get.

Food? Check.

Balloons? Check.

DJ? Hell yeah.

Booze? Fuck yeah.

Pot? Hell to the fucking yes!

This was going to be one hell of a party and I was happy as shit with the end result.

By now it was 7:09 and people started to come in. They greeted me and told me Y/N would be here at 7:30. Damn, why so early?

I quickly went to the bathroom and got changed. Thank God I brung extra clothes.

As I got back I saw that the place was even more filled. They all knew it was a surprise party, so I decided to announce it one more time. "Y'all! Y/N is going to be here any damn second! Hide!" They cheered and all tried to look for a spot.

"We're here" Andrea texted me. She was with Y/N, so it could happen any moment.

I heard the door open and everyone came and yelled 'surprise!'. Her face was hilarious and I jogged over to her and attacked her with hugs. "Happy birthday, baby." I smiled.

She tightend her grip on me as I lowered my hands on her back. "Thank you, Nate. God, I can't believe you actually did this." She laughed while looking around.

"Anything for my baby girl." I winked at her. She blushed and shook her head. She hated it when I was being corny. It wouldn't stop me from being corny, though.