Interviews

"Hey guys, it's Y/N Y/L/N! I am going to answer some of you guys' questions! So let's go, I guess." I laughed off.

"Alright Y/N," the interviewer said. "first question is from @(somebody). She asked, F*, Marry, Kill: Dylan O'Brien, Dave Franco and Ian Somerhalder." I widened my eyes at what she just said.

"That's so hard!" I exclaimed. "Uh," I said while thinking of my answer. "everyone's going to hate me, but! F* Ian, marry Dylan and I'm sorry, kill Dave... But I don't want to kill Dave!" I whined.

We both laughed and answered a couple of other questions. I heard a group of teenage guys yell and I looked around me.

Viners?

Viners and Youtubers were suddenly very common at these type of award shows. Last year I saw none. I noticed the one face I was crushing on... hard.

Nate Maloley.

I knew him from things like Instagram and stuff, I also listened to a couple of his songs. He was a good rapper for a white boy.

But can we just talk about him? His dimples. The brows. God, and his damn voice.

"Are you dating someone?" The interviewer asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh, well, n-"

"Yeah, she's dating me." I felt an arm creep around my waist and I tried hard not to look strange. I looked to my side and saw the guy I had been daydreaming about.

He's even prettier in real.

"We've been dating for a while now, but I do really think it's time for us to come out, babe." I shivered at his words.

He winked at me and I smiled, grabbing his hand. "I really wanted to say this sooner, but I was terrified." I awkwardly laughed.

"Well, there's no need to be terrified anymore."  Nate said as he looked me right in the eyes.

Fucking hell.

The interview ended and I let go of Nate's hand, but his hand was still around my waist. "Sorry." He apologized.

I laughed and shook my head. "No need to apologize... at all."

"Nate Maloley."

"I know who you are."

"And I know who you are."

I bit my lip and looked at him. "Maloley!" I heard someone yell. It was Jack Johnson... I think.

"I'll be right there." He told him.

I heard fans scream and I tilted my head to the right, seeing that they had been watching us for ages now. I blushed and waved at them.

Once we were inside I grabbed my phone and opened Twitter to check it quickly, since it wasn't starting yet.

"HOYK SHIT SKATE AND Y/N FUCKIGNN HELL"

"MOM AND DAD"

"OTP AS FUCK"

"THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT HOLGT SHITG"

"@skatemaloley I SUGGEST YOU MARRY @Y/T/N"

I read. I favorited a couple and saw pictures of the two of us. I decided to be a little tease and tweet something.

"Guess you're mine now. ;)"

Moments later I saw Nate tweeted something.

"You ARE mine now."