Pool Parties

We were having a pool party at the Janoskians' house. It was a normal, hot LA day with friends. One of the days I loved the most. Good vibes and pretty chill lives.

I really enjoyed their enormous house, and pool... even though I was terrified to go into the pool.

Call me lame, call me stupid, call me whatever you want. I cannot swim. At all. And I hated it, but I don't feel like teaching how to swim. "Babe, I'm gonna go do a blunt with the boys." Nate said as he threw an arm around me.

I nodded and smiled at him. "Okay, sure. Have fun." He smiled back and gave me a quick kiss.

I decided to sit on the edge of the pool and dip my feet in it, it was hot and nothing 'dangerous' could happen, though. "Hey, Y/N." I heard an Aussie voice say.

I turned my head noticed it was one of my good friends Beau Brooks. I smiled at him and he gave me a quick side hug. "Hey, I haven't seen you in forever!" I told him.

Beau agreed and we caught up. He asked me about Nate and stuff like that. I loved catching up with friends. "Why don't you go in the pool?" He asked while I was staring at the water.

"Don't feel like it." I chuckled. It was embarrassing to say that I couldn't swim.

"Oh, c'mon." He insisted while poking my sides. I laughed awkwardly at him. "The water is cool, you see!" He splashed water over me and I chuckled.

"I see, but no thanks."

"Y/N."

"Beau. I don't want to, I really don't." I stood up and he did the same, stopping me.

He sighed. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry for-" Before he could finish his sentence he grabbed me and threw us in the damn water. I screeched louder than I thought...

Oops.

As our bodies hit the cold water he let go of me and I was struggling in the water. "I can't fucking swim." I said as Beau laughed. I was still making weird ass movements to not drown.

His face dropped and he swum towards me right away. He swum us to the side with me in his arm and I helped myself up. "Holy fuck. I-I'm so sorry, Y/N." He said when my breathing was stable again.

"It's okay." I simply said. I started laughing out of a sudden. "I nearly drowned and I'm here, laughing my ass off." I said.

Beau laughed with me and shook his head. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"You couldn't have known." I assured him.

"Y/N?" Nate said as he ran over me and helped me up. "What happened? Why are you wet? Did you swim?"

"Sort of... Beau uh, helped me... Sort of." I mumbled.

"He helped you?" He said widening his eyes and glaring at Beau who was extremely uncomfortable.

"Yeah."

"To get in the water? How? I tried for years and I still haven't succeeded." He was right. He tried to help me with swimming but I never let him.

"He-"

"Threw you in the water?" I softly nodded and saw Nate was angry. "You don't throw my fucking girlfriend in the water, man." He told Beau as he came closer to him.

Beau raised his hands in defeat. "I didn't know she couldn't swim, bro!"

"You really think that's cool? To just throw girls in the water without their permission?"

"Nate, cut the crap. Don't be so angry about nothing. He helped me. I actually really liked it." I said chuckling.

Nate sighed and walked towards me again. "Don't ever do that again, Brooks."

Beau smirked and threw Nate in the water. "You're gonna be a dead man walking." I told Beau while laughing.

"I know."