It's A Date

"I'm nervous." I told Johnson. I was going to meet his male best friends and I was anxious. What if they don't like me? What if they-

"You won't have to be. They'll love you." He assured while driving to someone's house. "I promise." Jack smiled at me. I returned an anxious smile and saw we were closely approaching a big house.

We got out of the car and walked towards the house. The closer I got, the more nervous I became. I had no idea why I was so nervous, I was just really scared of what they would think of me.

Johnson rang the doorbell and before I knew it a tall guy with adorable dimples was standing in the doorway.

"Johnson!" He said while bro-hugging him. He looked at me while smiling like crazy. "Hi, you must be (Y/N)." Oh my God.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered. Damn it.

He nodded at me and let us in. "(Y/N), these are Jack Gilinsky," Jack pointed at an even taller guy with fluffy hair and a big hoodie. He waved and smiled, and I did the same. "Sam Wilkinson," a boy with a snapback on smiled at me and slightly smirked. "and Nate Maloley." Jack referred to the cute dimple guy.

"Johnson, you told a lot about her, but you never told me that she was hot." Sam said. I giggled and felt myself turning red.

"Smooth as ever, Wilk." Jack said.

"Damn, (Y/N). You work out?" The other Jack complimented while scanning my body. Suddenly I felt very self-assured. I did work out, and I worked hard for it.

"I indeed do." I laughed.

We sat down on the couch and got to know each other better. They were actually really nice and were a little like me. Now I understand why Johnson is really good friends with them.

Nate on the other hand, described himself as my future husband. We had so many things in common and we liked the same things. We had been a little flirty since.

They all had been acting a little flirty, and I didn't really mind. They were guys after all and I found it really amusing actually.

I walked to the kitchen and got us some drinks. Nate walked in. "Hey." He said. I smiled at him.

"Hey."

"Need help with that?" He asked me.

"Sweet, but I got this." I said while licking my lips.

"Seriously, let me help you." He said while getting a couple of glasses out of my hand.

Our hands touched each other shortly, but it was long enough for me to shiver. "Thank you." I said while laughing.

"So uh, I know we like met a couple of hours ago, but I have a question." Nate said. I looked at him with interest. "Would you like to uh, go to the movies tonight? I heard there's a really good movie on."

"Which one?"

"Uh, that one with Chris..." Nate said while being a little unsure about what he just said.

"You sure you know what movie is on?" I asked while giggling.

"No." He said while chuckling. "But are you still in?" He asked while looking at me with curiosity.

"Sure." I said while biting my lip.

"Then it's a date!" He said while smiling.

"Then it's a date."