Baby?

Nate and I were doing what we usually do: watch Netflix and eat. We were watching Knocked Up and had take-away pizza.

We had been dating for three years and we were still happy. "Babe." he said, getting my attention.

"What's up?" I asked while turning my head to face him.

"Don't run away, or scream, or hit me when I say this... Seriously, I don't want you to feel attacked or forced because I-"

"Nate," I softly yelled. He looked at me and chuckled. "I won't, promise."

"Alright, so since we're watching a movie with being pregnant and shit..." He suddenly turned turned and looked down at his food. I impatiently watched him. "What do you think of us having a kid?" He asked, still not looking up at me.

What did he just say? Nate Maloley thinks of having a baby? At twenty years of age?

The thought made me grin. Low-key, he was such a sucker for love.

When I first met Skate, he didn't seem like a person I'd stick long to, but look at us now. "Are you laughing at me?" He asked in disblief. He put his hand on his chest, pretending to be hurt.

"I'm not." I smiled. "I'm just very surprised."

"Why?" He asked while biting in his pizza.

"You wanting me to have a baby."

"Don't you?"

I sighed and placed me hand on his leg. "We're twenty, Nate. I mean, if you wanted to knock me up right now, I wouldn't let you do it." I said truthfully.

Our relationship always had hard and cold arguements. We both wanted to be honest, so whenever we share our opinions, it is the real, and hard truth.

Sometimes that was the key to a healthy relationship...

Nate looked sad. "Don't be upset, baby. Of course, I'd love to have kids with you. But now is not the time. You have your carreer, I'm in college, we both love to get wasted," He smirked at the last part. "and you don't want to get high in front of our baby, do you?" I raised me brow.

"What, no!" He furrowed his brows at the thought, well I hope it was at the thought. "You have a point."

"I always have a point." I winked. I intertwined our hands and kissed his hand. "We'll get to it, just not now. I want to be ready."

"I'm always ready if you are." Nate smiled at me, making his dimples show. "Promise me," he grabbed my pink and intertwined it with his. Cliché, I know. But somehow Nate loved being cliché and corny.

"that you'll have kids with me only. Promise me that we'll have a family, with two little kids, or maybe more." He smirked.

"I promise, Nathan." I winked. He scrunched his nose.

He hated it when people called him Nathan. "Oh, don't be such a killjoy." I hit his arm. Nate pulled me into his arms while laughing.