Date Night

(Nate's POV)

"Oh, sh- wow. You look so good, Y/N." I said as I opened the door to her house. She looked down but I could still see the flush on her face.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She smirked. The confident Y/N Y/L/N was back, people.

Shit, shit. What do I do know? Did I need to bring flowers? Oh, damn. What about just taking her to my car? Wait, that seems to make sense.

I held out my hand and she grabbed it. The moment she touched my hand I started shivering.

Damn, what is she doing to me?

We walked over to my car and I opened the door for her. As she sat down I quickly checked her out.

Fuck.

But she noticed since she looked up and smirked at me. I returned a smirk and went to the driver's seat. "So, Maloley." She started. "Where are we going?"

"We, my lady," I said smoothly. I could feel her eyes burning on me. "are you going to Trois Mec." I tried to say with a French accent.

But it completely failed.

She giggled as I felt myself heating up. I never get emberassed, what the fuck? "Nice try." She commented.

"Hey, hey. I at least tried, alright?" I was nervous as shit. And I didn't enjoy it at all. "If you can do so much better, babe, I would love to hear it." I smirked.

"Il fait chaud ici, ou c'est juste toi?" She spoke perfectly. I harshly swallowed and tried to hold in my smile.

"And that means?"

"Is it hot in here, or is it just you?" She grinned. "I took French back in high school. This is the only thing I remember."

I raised my brows, "Damn, you had a hot French teacher then?"

She shrugged, "No, my friends are idiots."

"Ah," Everything made sense now. "that was hot." I managed to say even though I was fucking anxious.

She blushed and smiled. God, that smile makes me wanna jump off a bridge.

***

We were finishing up our dessert by now and I hated it. I had so much damn fun and I didn't want this evening to end. I loved spending time with her. I love he-. No, no, Maloley. That's way too soon.

Through the night I wasn't that nervous or jumpy anymore. I kept asking if she was having a good time and she eventually got fed up with me asking it because she got annoyed. But soon after she was in her happy mood again.

I also kept asking if she needed something, and that also pissed her off. It kinda made me laugh, she was too cute.

As for the gentleman I am, I paid. We argued a bit, but I won and paid. I would never let a girl pay, no matter who it was or how shitty the date was. It was expensive, but I could buy anything for this girl.

We drove home, blasing The Weeknd and singing along. We had a lot in common. Our music, hobbies, etc.

"I only call you when it's half past, five
the only time that I'll be by, your, side
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
when I'm fucked up, that's the real me
when I'm fucked up, that's the real me, yeah" She softly sung along as the song almost ended. I took a moment to appreciate her voice. It was like an angel's voice.

We arrived at her home and I walked her to the door, making sure she wouldn't get raped within those fifteen feet. "Thank you for tonight. I had so much fun." She softly smiled at me. It made me heart warm.

I bit my lip as I stared at her's. Should I? "Are you going to stare like that or actually make a move?" She smirked.

"It would be awkward if you denied me." I admitted.

"Ever heard of taking chances?" She raised her brow cockily and smiled. "Come here." She pulled me towards her and our lips met softly. "Was this worth the chance?"

I bit my lip and hovered my lips over hers. "Fuck yeah."