Bed Peace

"Nate, let's go out! It's damn Hawaii!" I whined as Nate was hugging me tighter than ever. His grip was even tighter by now and he laid his head on my shoulder while closing his eyes. "Or not."

"I'm tired." He softly said. We were laying on the hotel bed and I wanted to get out. I didn't get to see a lot, but I was already in love with this place.

"Let's take a nap and then we can go outside." I sighed and agreed.

Until someone started knocking on the door like there was no tomorrow. "Yo, you guys aren't having sex, right?" Someone yelled while violently knocking.

I groaned and got out of Nate's grip. "Thank God," Sam said as I opened the door. "you're wearing clothes."

I rolled my eyes at him as Sam walked into our hotelroom with Nash, Hayes, Swazz and Kenny. "Get out!" Nate whined as he pulled the covers over him. I sat on the bed again and shook my head.

"You're breaking my heart, Skate." Kenny said, pretending to be hurt.

"You've changed, you're not like you used to be." Hayes joked.

"I just want sleep, get out." Nate whined once again. He removed the blanket who was over his head. "Y'all are not leaving, are you?"

All of the boys responded with a no and Nate sighed. "So, what are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"We were bored. Thought you two might- holy shit look at the view these idiots have!" Nash said, but quickly getting distracted from the view.

"–oh yeah, thought you wanted to come along and explore this place but since Nate has different plans and this view is just, wow, we might just stay here."

"For real?" I said while raising one brow.

"For real, Y/N." I shook my head and laid next to Nate, getting a little tired myself.

"Holy shit! Food!" Swazz said as he reached into my large bag with food.

I was hungry, okay.

"Oh, we're definitely not leaving now." Hayes said as he got a donut out of the bag.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Can you at least shut the fuck up so I can sleep?"

"I know you, Maloley. You can fall asleep with me being in the same room while yelling the shit out of me." Nate sighed and actually agreed.

He closed his eyes again and pulled me closer to him. The guys continued talking and eating my food, what I didn't mind surprisingly.

"You smell good." He softly said. I chuckled.

"Thanks, it's called sweat." I hadn't showered yet since we had been in the hotel for like two hours now.

"It smells great." I laughed once again and I could feel him smirk. He cirkled on my skin, making me shiver. "I love the effect I have on you."

"Funny.'' I said while rolling my eyes.

"Y/N, have any tissues? This little shit doesn't know how to eat donuts." Sam said while pointing at Hayes who was fully covered in donut-glaze.

"You're like twelve, Hayes." Swazz joked. "Oh, wait. You are."

"I'm fifteen!" Hayes defended.

(A/N: I wrote this imagine years ago lmao)

"Doesn't make a difference." Nash scoffed. I laughed at the boys.

I tried to get out of Nate's grip but he only tightened it. "Let me get-"

"No, let them get it themselves."

"Nate," I tried to sit up again but he pulled me back with ease. "damn it." I laughed.

"Aw, little Nathan doesn't know how to live without his little girlfriend?" Kenny said, teasing Nate.

I heard him scoff a little. "It's in my bag."

"Which one." Sam said, being clearly confused by my four identical bags who were standing next to each other.

"The black one." I responded.

"Which one." Sam and Swazz said in harmony. I laughed.

"The one who looks like an actual hand bag."

"Which-"

"The one that says Chloé on it!"

"Which-, oh never mind!" Hayes said while examining my bag. I chuckled at the guys being typical guys and snugged into Nate again.

"They're fucking annoying." He sighed.

"Go to sleep." I said while kissing his forehead.

He finally opened his eyes and kissed my lips quickly. I smiled at him and did it once again, lingering my lips a little longer over his. "I love you." He softly said.

"I love you too."

"Whipped!" All of the guys yelled.