Angel Wings P. II

(Nate's POV)

I widened my eyes at what she just said. I did as she told me to and my lips met hers again.

Them lips were so fucking soft.

She pulled back again and I looked at her with confusion. "Did I do something wrong?" I managed to say.

Y/N shook her head and grinned. "This is weird... but I like it."

I smiled at her words. "This doesn't have to be-"

"Get it, bro!" I looked at the door and saw Sam standing outside, giving me a thumbs up.

I gave him the finger and looked at Y/N who was laughing. So hot, yet so fucking cute. "Wanna go home with me?"

"I don't do sex after a first kiss, buddy." Did she just friendzone me?

"Buddy?" I tried to tease. Somehow her saying this annoyed me.

"Buddy."

"You sure about that, Y/N?"

She bit her lip and her face turned red. "Y/N?" I repeated.

"No." She shook her head. "No, I'm not sure about that."

I grinned at myself. "Don't laugh at me!" She shouted while chuckling a little.

"You're adorable."

"I'm not. This is embarrasing, don't laugh."

I stepped closer to her, making sure she would get even more nervous of my presence. "It's not embarrasing, you idiot." I whispered. "It's hot."

She bit her lip once again and glared at my lips. "All you have to do is kiss me." I whispered.

Y/N smashed her lips against mine. I smirked in the kiss. I cupped her face, trying to get a better grip of her, and dominating a little.

I pushed her against the wall and held her hands. I could feel she was gasping and I grinned. "Find this hot, baby?" I said, teasing her.

"Cut the crap, Maloley." She breathed out. Fucking hell.

Y/N tried to release her hands but I tightened the grip. "You're hurting me." She weakly said.

With that I immediately let go of her. "Oh, shit. I'm so sorry, you okay?"

"I was kidding." She said while attacking me with her kisses.

This time her hands were around my face and I smirked once again.

She's a keeper.

I lowered my hands down her back and rested them on her ass. She didn't seem to bother since I could feel her smiling into the kiss. "Still don't want to go home with me?" I asked quickly.

"What I am getting from is that you only want to get in my pants." She said while pulling back and looking at me harshly. Bruh, you were sucking my face off a second ago and now you're angry?

I could feel myself furrowing my brows. "N-No, I-I just..." She cockily raised her brow. "I-I thought maybe you wanted that too. Trust me, I don't want to only get in your pants." But also in your heart.

She nodded and looked at me. I swear, I saw her smile a little. "You hungry?" I asked her.

"Kinda."

"Then," I said while stepping closer to her. "I'll take you out."

She grinned at me. "Like?"

"What do you want?"

"How about we get some In-N-Out and sit in the car." I smirked at her and she smirked back.

She's a definite keeper.