Angel Wings P. I

"Guess who, back back, back again!" I heard as a customer entered my shop.

I looked up from my desk and saw it were Nate Maloley and Sam Wilkinson. Nate was one of my favorites, not only because he was hot, though. "Hello Skate! Sam!" I happily yelled at them.

It was late so no one was really coming at this time of the day. Nate on the other hand kept coming late hours. He used to come for a tat and then talk for like a good couple of hours. "Alright, Y/N," Nate started while sitting next to me. "I want a new tat."

"No shit, Sherlock." He smirked at looked at me. "Any idea in mind?"

"Yeah," He got a print out of his pocket and I opened it.

It was an angel with some patterns. Sounds simple, was prettier than it sounds. "Ah, this so dope. Let me just do my shit and I'll get back to you." I smiled at Nate.

I walked over to the drawing table and started tracing the drawing.

Once I was finished I took Nate to the tattooing table. "Where do you want it?" I asked him.

"Chest." I nodded and prepared his skin for the ink.

I grabbed the chair and sat in front of him. My face inches away from his. I could feel his gaze on me. "So, what inspired you to get this tat?" I asked, breaking the tension.

"I don't know. I just feel like it has a real big meaning to it, you know. I like it. A lot." I smiled and continued outlining the wings. "I like your wings." He said while touching my collarbones. I shivered at his unexpected movement.

"Thank you."

"What does it stand for?"

I grinned at myself. "I got it when I was in a dark time of my life. It was to remind myself that I wasn't alone; I felt like I always had a guardian angel everywhere I went."

"That's beautiful." He complimented.

"Thanks." I said while filling in the angels wings. "So, Sam, why don't you ever get tattoos?" I said changing the subject.

"Not a fan of a thousand needles getting poked in my skin." I smirked and laughed.

"It doesn't hurt that much. You should get a small one."

"Next time you should work on your arguments, Y/N." I shook my head and looked at Nate who was already looking at me.

For a moment I stopped drawing on his skin and took a moment to appreciate his beautiful eyes. "You're so hot." He murmured under his breath.

I felt my cheeks burning up as I bit my lip. "Don't do that." He warned.

I released my lip and continued finishing up his tattoo.

After that it was quite awkward. We didn't know what just happened and why it happened.

I finished his tattoo. He paid me and I thanked him. We talked for a bit, forgetting about the awkward tension between us. "I'm going to do get some food next door, you guys want something?" I shook my head and Nate did the same.

Sam left, knowing that it would be uneasy between us. "So," Nate said, obviously not knowing what to do. I chuckled and coughed.

"So," I repeated. Nate walked closer to me and cupped my face. "what are-"

"If you want me to stop, say it now." I bit my lip as he came even closer to me.

Before I knew it our lips connected with each other, softly and quickly. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that."

"Then do it again."