Flawless

"Nate, look away." I said as I was going to change.

"Why?" He whined.

"Because I don't look comfortable when people watch me change! Now turn!" He sighed and hid under the sheets. I smiled and changed Nate's shirt into a normal shirt of mine.

I was really uncomfortable whenever people watched me change. Not only because I was a little self-concious but also because of the huge scar on my stupid stomach.

As I grabbed my bra Nate looked again and widened his eyes. I quickly covered my chest and scar. "Babe?" I didn't answer and clasped my bra.

I walked over to the bed and grabbed my shirt. "Y/N? What's wrong?" Nate said as he gently pulled me towards him.

"Nothing." I covered up. I was still in my bra. All I covered was my scar. I was so ashamed of it.

He softly removed my hand. I knew I had to tell Nate one day.

Nate looked at my scar and softly touched it. "W-What happened?"

"I had my large bowel removed when I was 12 because it was infected or something. The reason why I needed to remove it is still unclear. But I don't care anymore. It's gone and now I'm stuck with this huge scar for my entire life."

"Are you okay?" Nate asked concerned while examening my scar.

"Yeah."

"Why are you ashamed of it?"

"Because it's awfully ugly." I scowled.

"It's not. It only shows that you have a part. There's nothing to be ashamed about, babe. It's totally normal. People have scars, it's nothing scary or something."

I sighed as Nate pulled me closer to him. "I'm not seeing you any different. You're still the most beautiful girl I've ever met." I slightly smiled at his sweet words.

I lai down on the bed again and sighed. I felt Nate kissing my stomach. It made me giggle. But it was also pretty weird that he was kissing my scar. But also really darn cute. "It's not a flaw. It might be to you, but you'll always be flawless to me."

Before I knew it his face was inches above mine. "You don't have to be ashamed of it, baby. I'll always love you."

He smiled as I stared at his lips. "I love you, so much."