Don't Come Back P. II

2 years later

"Logan, sweetie." I sighed as he started crying because he tripped softly on the carpet. I picked him up and comforted him.

Having a toddler at home, was a pain in the ass. But I felt like this was all worth it. I loved my baby with every inch of me and he was literally my everything. Logan was the most amazing thing that happened to me actually.

"Let's go outside. I need some sunlight." My sister, Letty, whined.

She was still by my side for the past couple of years, since the father didn't even bother calling or asking how we were. I wasn't bothered.

Okay maybe I was a little bothered. But I told him to leave. And he did. But I mean, Logan's his son. Why wouldn't he be a little curious to how he's holding up to?

"Okay, let's go to the park." I suggested. Letty cheered and walked over to Logan.

"Auntie Letty and mommy are taking you to the park!" She said, getting excited.

Logan started clapping his hands. "Yay!"

"Are you excited?" Letty asked him.

"Yes! I want to play!"

"Then let's go!" Letty picked him up and ran over to the bag with all of the needings for my kid. "You're driving, sis!" She said while having my kid in arm and his bag in the other.

I chuckled while grabbing the car keys. Letty was an amazing sister. Through these three years she stayed by my side, she even picked a college in LA to stay with me.

As we drove to the park Letty and Logan started getting more excited, it was so cute to see. They looked like they hadn't seen sunlight in ages.

Even though Letty was older than me, it sure as hell looked like she was years younger than me, especially because of how she acted.

We were at the park by now and they quickly found a spot under the tree. We brung a towel to sit on. I was reading Eleanor & Park while watching the kid, or two kids, jump around and play.

Suddenly I felt a soccer ball against my thigh, I looked up and saw a guy running towards me.

I stood up and kicked it in his way. I was a huge fan of playing soccer a couple of years ago, but when I got Logan, I completely forgot about it.

The stranger raised his brows and smirked at my kick. Didn't forget my skills after all these years. "Impressive." He yelled as he walked closer to me.

Oh my God.

"Nate?" I asked in horror.

He returned the exact same look. "Oh my God, Y/N." I harshly swallowed. The last time I saw this guy, I sent him out of my life. Like literally. "Y-You look great." He tried to smile.

"Thank you." I awkwardly responded.

"So uh," he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "how are you holding up to?"

"I'm doing great." I lightly smiled.

"Do you... Do you still have him?" He asked, slowly but surely.

"You mean the kid that has your last name?" I asked with my head cocked to the side. His face went bright red and I swear I could hear him gulp.

Nate slowly nodded. "Is there a reason I shouldn't have him?" I asked him.

"N-No, but I was just-"

"Mommy! Letty and I found this!" Logan screamed as he approached us. Damn it.

I found my sister running behind him and as she tilted her head up and faced my ex, hell broke loose. "What the hell are you doing here?" She didn't bother waiting for my to explain.

"Letty, I was just-"

"Get the hell out of my, my sister's and your son's face!" Letty was not very... patient when it came to loosing her temper. "After three years, you still have the balls to come here. Hell, have you even thought for a single second about Y/N and Logan?"

"You still called him Logan?" Nate asked quietly. We both wanted to call him that, I wasn't so sure about it after he left, but I still did call him like that. I nodded and felt a body pressed against my leg.

I looked down and saw my son already looking up at me with nothing but confusion about this whole situation. Time to come clean then.

"Logan, baby. I want you to meet somebody." I softly spoke, lowering myself to his height.

"No, Y/N-"

"Letty please. I know you care about me but he deserves to know." I told her gently. She sighed and gave in, letting me speak. "Logan, this is Nate." Hell, I didn't even think about how Nate feels about this. "Do you even want me to-"

"Yes. Yes, please." He almost begged.

I nodded and turned back to Logan. "This is daddy, Logan." I harshly swallowed, waiting for his reaction.

His eyes suddenly lit up as he started attacking Nate with hugs. He lowered himself to the ground and hugged him back, seeing a couple of tears slip through. "You're back, daddy!"

"Of course I am, buddy." He softly said. I tried to hold in a smile, but that went completely wrong.

I found myself grinning like an idiot at my baby and his father. "I'm never leaving, alright?" Logan nodded and pulled back.

"Where were you?" He asked out of curiosity.

"I was waiting for the day to not be a chicken and finally come up to you guys." Nate smiled with glossy eyes.

"C'mon, Logan. Let's find some flowers again, we'll let mommy and daddy talk." Letty spoke up, I even found her smiling a little. They both left, leaving my ex and me alone.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I-I thought you would be fin without me. Every single day I thought about you. I was wondering if I should visit you, but then it reminded me that you said you never wanted to see me again."

He sadly chuckled. "I'll make it up to you. And Logan. I promise, just please give me another chance. I don't think I can go on without seeing him. Please."

I sighed and nodded. "Sure. Visit him whenever you can. He would love having some guy-time." I smiled at Nate. He tried to pull me in a hug but I kept my distance from him.

"Right, sorry." He genuinely apologized.

I gave him a weak smile. "It's okay, Nate. It's fine."