FWB

"Nate." The stranger said while reached out for my hand to shake it. I grabbed his hand and lightly shook it.

I smiled back at the hot guy. "Y/N."

"Are you from around here?" He asked while sitting next to me on the couch.

"Yeah."

"Good." He smirked. Nate started asking questions and we got to know each other better. He was a cutie.

"Want a drink?" I asked him while getting up.

"Are you going to drug me?" Nate teased.

I smiled and smirked. "Not tonight."

***

I woke up, groaning because of the light that flashed in my eyes. I felt like someone shot me in the head, but somehow I survived and the bullet was in there.

What a fantasy I had at- what time is it? I looked to the side and found a clock I never saw before.

8:10

I sighed and turned to the other side, finding a guy.

Shit, shit... Who is he?

No, no. Just kidding, I know who he is. Nate something.

I slowly looked under the sheets and found myself without any clothes... Damn it.

While trying to be quiet I got out of his bed and gathered my clothes, quickly but softly throwing them on.

I heard shuffling on the bed. Shit. "Leaving so soon?" He said with a raspy morning voice. Wow.

"Yeah." I said chuckling.

"Oh," he said while getting up. "wait." He said while lightly touching my arm. Damn, he was naked. "I have a deal."

I raised my brows and looked at him kith curiosity. "And that is?"

"Friends with Benefits." I widened my eyes an furrowed my brows. "You know, no strings attached, fuck buddies, occasional companions, naked fr-"

"I know what that means. Thanks, walking dictionary."

"Anytime, mrs. I interrupt people. It's rude to do that, by the way." He smirked and I gladly returned it. "So, you in?"

"Question is, are you ready?" I teased. His smirk grew wider as cupped my face and kissed me harshly.

He grabbed my ass and smiled in the kiss. As he pulled back our breathing was unsteady and hard. "Round two?" He asked.

"Round two."

***

I arrived at Sammy's party. He loved giving parties, a lot. Fun fact, this No Strings Attached thing happened almost every night for like a couple of weeks new. I would never get tired of it, well not soon.

People greeted my but my mind was still off to Nate. Why the hell did I need to see him?

Oh, there he was. Face-fucking another girl.

We made 'rules' when we started this thing. Neither of us was allowed to hook with others. He broke it and I got furious.

Instead of walking up to them a guy interrupted my thoughts and smirked. "Hey, you alone here?"

"Friends are getting shit-faced." I chuckled. He let out a little laugh and looked down at me.

"Cute and funny." I bit my lip and without thinking I crashed my lips onto his. Not paying any attention to him.

Nate. Nathan. Maloley.

While kissing the stranger roughly he went a little further and asked for entrance with his tongue.

Nate Maloley.

"You're so hot." He murmured under he alcoholic breath.

Na-

"Y/N, word with you please." Nate said as he pulled me away from the stranger. He took my hand roughly and lead me upstairs. "What the fuck was that?" He shouted in my face while closing the door.

"I can ask you the same thing!" I shot back.

He clenched his jaw and sighed, while walking around the room. I guess he was angry since he suddenly pushed my onto the bed and started kissing my heavily and roughly. "Nobody," he mumbled while kissing my neck. "fucking," down my body. "touches," his hand creeped under my shirt. "you."

"Dude! You were literally eating that girls' face, give me one legit reason why I can't!"

"Because you're fucking mine!"

"No, I'm not! We're acquaintances who have sex, alright!"

"And what if I want to be more than fucking acquaintances?"

I got taken aback from what a just said. "What?"

"I fucking like you, okay? Seeing you with others makes me want to choke them, seriously. Haven't you noticed it?"

"No, not at all!"

"Well, you should!"

"Yeah, because now I know what you feel!" He was quiet for a while and sighed. "I like you, but I'm not sure." I said, heavily breathing.

He chuckled. "Let's have sex and cuddle."

I laughed and pulled him to me. "Sounds like a great idea."