Secret Love

We were at a random skate park with the boys. I loved coming here. It was full with good vibes and I always forgot about my problems whenever I was here.

And with 'the boys' I meant the omaha squad. Nate and I had been dating for a while now, but no one knew it. No one. None of his friends. None of his fans. Nobody.

We wanted to keep it like this for a while now, but we both decided that it's the best to tell everyone.

As everyone was skating and doing God knows what, Skate sat next to me and threw his arm around me. "People will notice, babe." I said while smiling at him.

"Then let them notice." And with that he kissed me.

This was the first time he had ever kissed me in public.

Not because he was 'ashamed' or whatever. It's just that because we were in a 'secret relationship' we couldn't hold hands or whatever in public. "Skate!" I heard a couple of fans say. I took distance from Nate but he pulled me back.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked him, making sure this was a good thing to do.

"Are you?" I bit my lip and nodded. "What's up guys!" He stood up and hugged each of the girls.

They looked young, around 16. But they were pretty. They were also really nice to the both of us. They even asked me to take pictures with them. I was really flattered when they asked me. "You guys should be a thing." The tall blonde said.

I laughed and we were about to say something until Johnson and Swazz walked towards us and interrupted our conversation. "Too bad they're not." Jack shrugged. The girls started squealing a little and also took pictures with him.

"Yeah, about that..." Nate said.

"About that?" John said, getting curious.

"Are you surprised to say that (Y/N)'s my girl?" Nate said with the same tone as Johnson.

He threw an arm around me and grinned at everyone. "What?" Johnson said.

"What?" The girls asked in the exact same tone.

"What?" John said.

"What?" I joked. "Oh, yeah." I said while smiling at everyone.

"Finally." The other blonde said. "It's not like it's been obvious." She said sarcastically while winking at the both of us.

I like the girl.

We awkwardly laughed. I saw Jack and John switching looks to each other and whispering some things. "How long has this been going on?" Johnson asked us.

"Uh," I looked up at Nate and saw he was already watching me. "3 weeks?" He nodded in agreement and we both smiled at the small circle of people.

Jack G walked up to us. "Hey, what's up?"

"Guess who won?!" John said while patting Gilinsky's back.

I furrowed my brows. "You owe J and me 20 bucks."

"Y'all are dating?!" Gilinsky asked with widened eyes.

I nodded and saw Gilinsky getting 2 20 dollar bills out of his pocket. "Y'all bet on us?" Nate asked.

"Duh."