Soccer Mom

(Nate's POV)

"Fuck yeah, Y/N!" Gilinsky yelled as we sat on the bench.

"Language!" A lady yelled. We shut up and looked at G while laughing.

We were at Y/N's volleyball game with the 5 of us. There were also kids in the crowd, so I see why the lady started yelling at Jack.

Y/N's team was winning and I was cheering and yelling her name! "Go, Y/N!" She gave me a glance and shook her head.

Before the game she said she didn't want me to cheer like a soccer-mom. So that was exactly what I was going to do.

She missed the ball. "Aw, next time better, love!" I yelled. She glanced at me again and rolled her eyes. I smirked and laughed.

"You sound like a soccer-mom, Maloley." Swazz said.

"Good." I teased.

I loved teasing Y/N. She would get so 'angry' but she would fall for my charms within a second later. So it wasn't such a big deal.

Through the game we all cheered and everyone was starting to get pissed by us, since we kept yelling the entire time. It was louder than we all expected, but Y/N was in the lead, so that's a great thing.

Before she started playing she was so damn nervous. I calmed her down, but she was still shaky since this is her first championship. I knew she was going to win. Y/N was a fucking awesome player.

There were thirty seconds left and they were leading. "Let's fucking go, Y/N!"

"Language, kid!" The same lady said.

"Oh, sorry." Gilinsky apologized again. We laughed and continued cheering. She looked so pissed.

Fifteen...

"Hell yeah!" Sam and Johnson yelled.

Ten...

"Keep it going, Y/L/N!" Her coach said.

Five...

The crowd started cheering loudly.

Buzz!

They won! My baby won her first game! Her team hugged each other and Y/N looked over at me, trying to be annoyed, but she failed and started laughing.

We walked down to her and we all hugged her, let's just say sweaty, body. "You did fucking great, babe!" I told her.

"Thanks, mom."

"Mom? Isn't it suppose to be daddy?" I teased. She hated the word daddy.

"Soccer mom." She said while rolling her eyes. "But thank you, babe." She quickly kissed me on the lips and went back to her team again.

I was so proud at her.