Rude?

I was sitting on the platform of a cute cafe with the boys. It was already pretty late, so no one was sitting outside nor inside.

The Omaha boys were my best friends. Of course, I had girlfriends, but I had been with the guys for ages now. "Can I have a ice coffee?" I asked the waiter. He nodded and continued writing down our orders.

After a while there was this guy who had been eyeing me the entire time. I furrowed my brows. What if he's a nice guy? Well, he looks like a fuck boy and by he way he smirks, I can decide for myself if he's a nice guy or not. "Sup?" Nate asked.

"Nothing, just focused." I smiled, ignoring the stranger.

Our food came after a couple of minutes and before I could even touch the food, the stranger walked up to the table. "Hey." He smirked. "I'm Jake." I fakily smiled at him.

"And she's not interested." Nate interrupted. 'Jake' gave him a glare but then turned back to me.

"Uh, so yeah. You could probably tell that I've been checking you out," he smirked. I furrowed my brows and awkwardly chuckled. "because you're hot, you know."

I heard the boys scoff but the guy ignored it. "Thanks?"

"It was a compliment." He responded.

"I'm aware of that, that's why I'm saying thanks." I sassed him.

"Well, you should probably work on the way you're saying thanks to people, 'cause it sounded pretty rude to me." I widened my eyes at the asshole while gasping at what he just said.

I looked around and saw that the guys were either raising their brows or glaring at the guy. "Aye, be glad I at least said thanks. There's no need to come at me like that? What are you? Bipolar? Like a fucking second ago you wanted me to suck you off, didn't you?" I rushed. This guy was getting on my fucking nerves.

"Oh God, hell no. You're a fucking bitch anyways."

I gasped at coldly laughed at his stupid come back. "Uh, funny because-"

"Wait, what the fuck did you just say?" Sam interrupted me.

"I said that she's a bitch. Are you a dumb fuck or what?"

"You really have the fucking balls to come here, don't you? First trying to get one of my best friends in your pants, then offend her and my other best friends." Jack G commented. Threaths weren't something for Johnson, so he stayed quiet.

"I'm just stating the truth about your little hoe and-"

"Hoe?" Nate spoke up. "You're calling her a fucking whore?"

"No shit, Sherlock." This guy...

"Where the fuck is your respect for fucking women? Don't you have any fucking braincel up there?" Nate pointed at his head. "You don't get to talk about her or my friends like that-"

"Dude, it's a fucking free-"

"Don't fucking interrupt me or call me 'dude', you fucking shitface. Do you really think you have the right to come at us like that?" By now Nate was yelling, and I think he was even angrier than me. "You don't treat a lady like that, no one taught you manners?"

"Aye, calm your fucking ass, alright. I-"

"Get the fuck out of here." Nate stood up and they both faced each other.

"Nate," I calmly said. "sit down."

"Not before this fucking douche leaves. Get the fuck out of my face. You fucking disgust me."

The rude fucking dick raised his hands in defeat and walked away slowly. "There's no need to get worked up about that shit, you fucking psycho."

"Whatever you say." Nate shrugged off.

The stranger walked off to his apparent 'friends'. Once he arrived there they started glaring at us. "Look at them fucking idiots," Nate said. "what you want?" He yelled. "Come at me, bro!"

Johnson started laughing. "Nate man, something got up your ass." He said.

"Something really did... you were even more pissed off than me." I laughed.

"Time to go clean, Maloley." Sam patted his shoulder and I furrowed my brows at the guys.

"I agree, man. It's the perfect time!" Johnson said.

"Nate, c'mon." Gilinsky nudged Nate's side.

"Alright, don't fucking touch me. Fine." He sat down again and faced me. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it again. Nate eye'd the guys, waiting for them to do something. "Leave!"

"No, I want to enjoy the show man!" Sam said while lowering in his chair to make himself comfortable.

Nate sighed and turned back to me again. "I like you. I have for a while now." He quickly said.

I widened my eyes at his confession. "That's why I got so fucking pissed. Oh, and because of his fucking rudeness. I mean, who the fuck talks to a lady like that?" The guys agreed and nodded.

"Ask her out." Gilinsky whispered. "Oh, and don't be too corny. For the sake of our eyes and ears." I laughed and looked at Nate he looked annoyed with his best friends.

"Go to dinner with me. Tomorrow, I'll make sure you won't get disrespected, though."

I laughed and nodded. "Sure."

"He finally fucking did it!" The boys cheered while bro hugging Nathan.

Oh boy.