High for You P. III

(Nate's POV)

Where was I going to take Y/N to? Hell, I tried to be all smooth by saying 'you'll see' but I don't even know where to take her. I'll figure it out, I always do.

It was 6:30, I should be going now since her apartment is far as fuck.

I was nervous. Really fucking nervous. I mean, what if I throw water over her like all those movie shit things? Or what if I forget my wall- do I have my wallet?

I grasped in my pockets and felt my wallet. Thank God.

***

"Holy shit, you look amazing." You better not fuck tonight up, Maloley.

She slightly blushed and smiled. "So do you." Y/N walked out of her apartment and locked her arm in mine.

I walked to my car. I opened the door for her, like a real gentleman, and stepped in myself. "So where are we going?" She asked.

Shit.

"Uh, well," I coughed. "we're going to a restaurant, duh." I joked. She chuckled and grabbed her phone.

"Go right." She ordered. I did as she said and furrowed me brows. "Don't look so angry, I know where we're going." She smiled. God, she was adorable. "Unless you have an actual restaurant you want to go to?"

We softly laughed. I looked at her, she smirked at me and giggled. "Touché." I winked.

After a while of driving I started to get curious where she wanted to go. I was fine with driving for another 2 hours, as long as I was with her. "So is there an actual destination?"

"Yeah, here left." She pointed to the left side and I turned.

(Y/N's POV)

We had been at the Edison restaurant for an hour now and I could easily sit for another five.

Nate was hilarious tonight, he was so chill and calm, unlike me. I was nervous as hell before he came. I'm still terrified to do something stupid.

The night went so good. I hadn't done anything, I had fun, Skate had fun (I hope) and the food was so good. "Babe, you have here-" He pointed at the corner of my mouth and stood up. "let me do it." He smiled and leaned in.

Until my water fell on my lap.

"Oh, sh- damn. Uh- I- God, I'm so sorry." He grapped napkins and handed them to me. I looked at him and he looked so red. I laughed and cleaned myself up. "Fuck." He softly murmured.

"It's okay, don't worry. It's just water."

"Jesus, I'm so stupid. Go- sorry, sir. Can we have more napkins? - Thank you." I didn't even notice the man. I softly laughed again.

"You're not stupid. That's called an accident."

"I tried to be romantic and that happens." He sighed. I giggled and went to the bathroom to clean my dress.

(Nate's POV)

I fucked up. I fucking messed up. Remember when I said I was nervous to throw water over her? Dream came true! Great job, Skate!

After she came back from the bathroom I once again apologized. I was never this nervous for a girl.

The rest of the night went well, acted like it didn't happen. I had lots of fun, she had lots of fun.

The waiter came with the bill. I got the bill before she did and got my wallet out. "Don't even think of paying." I told her.

"I-"

"No."

"Nate-"

"Nope."

"List-"

"No."

"I was going to tell you I had lots of fun!" She quickly said. I smiled at her and laughed. "But that was also an option."

"Sorry."

"Can I at least see the bill?"

"No." She gave me an 'are you serious' look what made me laugh. "Alright." I handed her the bill.

She looked like she just saw a ghost. I chuckled and got a couple of $20 bills. "It's not that much."

After minutes of arguing, which seemed like hours, she gave up. I drove back home since the restaurant was almost closing.

Honestly, I didn't know what the fuck to do now. But I knew I didn't want to drop her off at her house yet.

What about just chilling at my place? She would like that, right? "Hey, what do you want to do?" I asked while driving through the streets of Downtown LA.

"I don't know. But I do know I don't want to go home." She responded.

This huge fucking smile on my face is something that rarely happens. "Me neither."