Awkward Sex

Nate and I were home alone and the sexual tension was rising between us. It didn't really bother me since I also had needs.

As our lips were connected his hand slipped under my shirt, cupping my boobs, something he liked. I felt him grin in the kiss. He lowered his lips to my neck and new exactly where the good spot was.

I moaned softly and I felt him, again, grin against my neck. Nate loved being in charge.

He detached our lips and tried to take my shirt off, but he was stuck at my ribs. What is sex without being a little awkward?

Nate struggled to get my shirt off but accidentally poked my side, something I hated because I was really. damn. ticklish at that spot.

I made a weird movement and Nate backed off a little. "You okay? D-Did I hurt you?" I laughed and shook my head.

"You basically tickled me when we were trying to have sex." Nate laughed out loud and I laughed with him. "We're the worst at this." I managed to say under my breaths.

"We should never have a porno." He laid next to me and sighed, followed by a soft laugh. "It keeps repeating in my head." He said while started to laugh.

"Stop!" I smacked his arm and still laughed along with him. "It's not funny!"

"C'mon, babe. It is. Wait, I didn't even know you were ticklish, though?" He said while turning on his side to face me.

"And I didn't want you to know."

"Why?" He asked while furrowing his brows.

"Because you would tease me about it."

"What? I would ne- kidding I would." I laughed at him. "You know me too well." He said while pulling me closer to him.

Nate grabbed the blanket and covered both of our, still fully clothed, bodies. He put this arm around me and kissed my forehead. "Oh, what would I be without you?"

"Not whipped?" He chuckled.

"I like being whipped. Only if it's you that causes it, though." I could feel him grin.

"Funny how less than five minutes ago, we were almost having sex and now we're literally cuddling up to each other, talking about bullshit."

"That's how we roll, baby."