Supernatural One-shots

נכתב על ידי Alice_the_Doctress

A bunch of oneshots, preferences, and imagines with different characters from the show Supernatural. If you h... עוד

Our Song-Dean Winchester
Skating-Castiel
Nightmares- Sam Winchester
How Are You Alive?-Dean Winchester
Get Some Sleep-Sam Winchester
May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favor- Team Free Will(PART ONE)
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor(Part 2)-Team Free Will
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor- Team Free Will(FINAL PART)
Switching Bodies-Gabriel
Cosplay-Kevin Tran
Bullet Wound- Dean Winchester
Fallen Angel-Lucifer
It's Cold Outside-Sam Winchester
How You Met-Dean Winchester
How You Met- Crowley
Movie Night- Gabriel(somewhat fluff)
First Kiss-Castiel
First Kiss-Adam Milligan
First Hunt-Sam and Dean
How You Met-Gadreel
Truth Spell- Gadreel
First Kiss- Lucifer
Another French Mistake- Team Free Will(mostly Dean)
Another French Mistake(Part Two)-Team Free Will
Food Festival-Team Free Will
Changing Channels-Gabriel and Team Free Will
Changing Channels-Gabriel and Team Free Will(Part 2)
Changing Channels-Gabe and Team Free Will(Part Three)
Request Form
Can't Decide- Kevin and Castiel
Percy Jackson-Team Free Will
Percy Jackson- Team Free Will (Part 2)
Favorite Meeting Spots-Supernatural
A Day at the Beach-Pretty much Everyone?(Mostly?)
A Day at the Beach- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas-Mostly Everyone
Go Home, You're Drunk-Balthazar
Mystery Gang-Sam, Dean, and the Reader
Untitled- Chuck Shurley
This is War-Dean Winchester
This is War(Part 2)- Dean Winchester
This is War(Final)- Dean Winchester
Birthday Scenarios- Supernatural
Angelic- Castiel
Angelic(Part 2)- Castiel
Back to School-Supernatural
Music Lesson-Gabriel(Fluff)
Update: Chapter Friggin 50!!!!!!!
Fix You- Dean Winchester
The End-Chuck Shurley(Part One)
The End- Chuck Shurley(Part 2/Final)
Somebody I Used to Know- Sam Winchester(Part One)
Somebody I Used to Know- Sam Winchester (Part 2)
Halloween-Supernatural
Avant Garde- Balthazar
Caught-Balthazar
Like father, Like daughter-Dean Winchester(Part One)
Like Father, Like Daughter- DW(Part 2)
Like Father, Like Daughter-DW(Part Three)
Like Father, Like Daughter(Final)-DW
Update: This is War the Book!?!
Inexplicable - Castiel
Update: 50,000 reads!!!
Keep Your Enemies Closer-Crowley
Keep Your Enemies Closer-Crowley(Part 2)
Keep Your Enemies Closer(Final)- Crowley
P!ATD- Dean Winchester
Song Tag
The Unknown Neighbor - Sam and Dean
The Unknown Neighbor- Sam and Dean(Part Three)
Family Reunion- Benny Lafitte
Just a Really Bad Day
Familiar- Philippe LeChat
Rabbit Food- Dean Winchester
Out- Sam and Dean Winchester
Out(Part Two)-Kevin Tran
Hella-Charlie Bradbury
Just Desserts-Gabriel
First Kiss - Andy Gallagher
We Meet Again - Crowley
We Meet Again (Part 2)- Crowley
We Meet Again(Final)-Crowley
Childish - Dean Winchester
Those Two Geeks - Charlie Bradbury
Dude Run - Teen!Dean Winchester
Dude Run (Part 2) - Dean Winchester
Love Lost - Chuck Shurley
Valentine's Day - Supernatural
Married for a Week- Gabriel(Part 1)
Married for a Week- Gabriel (Part 2)
Married for a Week- Gabriel(Part 3/Final)
Unknown Neighbor- Sam and Dean (Part 4)
Wicked - Meg
Freak - Jack Kline
A Romance Blockbuster - Jack Kline
The Pixel Addiction - Castiel
Nothing but Trouble - Andy Gallagher (Part 1)
Try Me - Dean Winchester
Alternate Endings: The 100th Chapter Special- Sam & Dean
2nd Spn Book

The Unknown Neighbor(Part Two)- Sam and Dean

1.7K 95 3
נכתב על ידי Alice_the_Doctress

"How did you know about our bunker?" Dean asked, his eyes narrowing down at you as you say across from him. After finally realizing that the person locked down in their dungeon was in fact a demon, the brothers guided you up to their library to explain things further.

You were so in shock, you hadn't heard his question and just stared out into the abyss. "Uh...Hello?" Dean waved in your face, snapping you back to reality.

You blinked, turning your focus to him, "What?"

"Don't what me," he said, "How did you know about our bunker?"

"I live right next to it- well more like behind it," you answered back with sass.

"That's crazy. I think we'd know if we had a neighbor," Dean said, still not convinced, "Right Sammy?"

"I don't know, the bunker's pretty big, Dean," Sam said with uncertainty, "It wouldn't surprise me if we hadn't noticed that there was a house behind it."

"Exactly. It's like you two imbeciles have never heard of walking behind your own house. I know my house is tiny but jeez, you think you'd notice something like that," you rolled your eyes as you folded your arms.

"Okay okay, so let's say you're right. Why'd you sneak into our bunker? That isn't very neighborly," the older Winchester imitated you and folded his arms as well.

"Because you guys are weird!" You blurted out, tired of all the interrogating. "Every few days I see you leaving the bunker and coming back talking about angels and demons and prophecies. I knew I couldn't just knock on your door and just ask, so I snuck in to get the info I wanted."

"Well, are you satisfied with what you saw?" Dean asked with bitter sarcasm.

"No...I don't know. This is all just stranger than I expected. I hoped that if I got in here and investigated, I'd find out you too are actually normal and I was just overreacting. But turns out I'm wrong," you sighed.

"Ya think?" Dean scoffed.

"So...that guy, or demon or whatever," you muttered, "Why's he trapped in your dungeon?"

"We need info from him. He works for this guy we hate," Sam explained.

"The King of Hell," Dean corrected.

You laughed, hoping you heard wrong. "What's so funny?" the older Winchester asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm laughing to cope with my current state of stress right now," your laugh turned into a frantic rant, "Did you say the king of Hell?"

"Yep," Sam nodded.

"Right," you felt like your head was practically spinning.

"Are you okay?" Sam furrowed his eyebrows.

The room became blurry and your ears felt like they popped, like when you go too high on an airplane and you didn't chew any gum so now your ears are doomed to a painful fate. "Yeah I'm fine..." You trailed off from your sentence, letting gravity drag you down as the room went black.

~Time Skip Brought to You By Satan's Decibel~

You woke up in one of the guest rooms, questioning where you were and what year was it. Yeah, you had that kinda nap. The room was practically empty, but the door was left slightly ajar.

You combed your fingers down with your hair and rubbed your eyes as you walked out the room, walking till you heard voices near. The muffled voices got louder and more clear as you approached the kitchen.

"We're not making any progress here, Sammy," you recognized that as Dean's voice.

"Well what do you expect? He's not going to spill. He has nothing to lose," Sam said. You quickly realized what they were talking about, but chose not to intervene.

You decided to take matters into your own hands and walked back down to the dungeon, where the demon sat idly by, chained to his seat. His full black eyes flickered back to brown once he saw you walk in.

"Hello again," he smiled, cracking his neck.

"Hi," you muttered breathlessly, taking slow strides toward him.

"Came to try to rescue me again?" He asked.

"That depends," you said, "Are you willing to answer a few questions?"

"That depends," he imitated you with a sly smirk.

"Fine. So what do the Winchesters want from you?" You whispered, leaning close just in case someone was eavesdropping.

"I'm a demon, sweetheart," he stifled a laugh. "They kill things like me."

"But that's not just it. If it was, you would be dead already."

He just shrugged in response. It was obvious he was hiding something. "It's your boss, isn't it? The king of Hell. They're looking for him. Why?"

"They've got business," was all he said, "Maybe if you let me out, I'll be more explicit."

You rolled your eyes, realizing this was going absolutely no where. "Fine, you tell me what I need to know, and I'll let you out," you lied, "Deal?"

"Deal, but we've gotta deal it with a kiss," he smiled slyly.

"You're not serious, right?"

"That's the only way I can be sure you'll go through with the deal," he said, "Demon's honor."

"Okay fine," you leaned in to kiss him, when you were stopped short by the sound of someone clearing their throat. You turned around slowly, noticing Dean standing by the door with his arms crossed.

"What do you think you're doing?" Dean asked, raising a brow.

"Getting you info. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yeah, but I'm not letting you sell your soul for it."

"Sell my soul?" you narrowed your eyes back at the demon.

"Heh," the demon chuckled, "Guess I forgot to add that end of the deal."

"You were going to take my soul?!? And to think I was going to let you out!" you shouted, practically infuriated. You were so angry that you hadn't heard Sam rush into the room.

"You were going to let him out?!?" Sam looked shocked.

You shook your head,"I wasn't actually going to. It was jus-"

"Hello? Still here," the demon pointed out.

"Shut your mouth. We're talking here," you and Dean both glared at him.

"Exactly. The nerve of that guy," you muttered, scowling at your hostage as well, "Anyway, back to our argument!"

"Hold your horses," a calm english accent spoke and standing before you was a short man with dark hair, dark eyes, and a slight stubble. His eyes were immediately drawn to you and his lips curled into a smile, "And who is this lovely (woman/man)?"

"That's our neighbor, (Y/N), apparently. Glad you decided to finally show up Crowley," Dean said bitterly.

"Crowley? So you're the king of Hell?" you were quite intrigued, and a little scared nonetheless.

"Yes, in the flesh," he smiled confidently.

"Strange, you don't look as intimidating as I thought you'd be."

"Excuse you?" he looked almost offended, causing both Sam and Dean to laugh. "Okay, fun's over. Let go of Chad, here."

"Not until you give us what we want," Sam said with hostility.

"You're not getting the blade, It's my only leverage against you Winchesters," Crowley sternly declined. Why did they need a blade? What was so important about it? All these questions roamed aimlessly in your head.

"Then we're not giving you back your demon," Dean shrugged.

"Fine. I don't need him anyway," Crowley grabbed hold of your arm, "I'll just take the (girl/boy)."

"Wait, let's just-" Dean tried calling out. But it was too late.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

455K 12.8K 36
Supernatural oneshots/preferences with different characters from the show. Some chapters including several characters for the same scenario and other...
64.7K 780 49
A book full of SPN one shots and preferences. I do Character x Character and Reader x Character THIS IS OLD AND FINISHED -🍃
31.8K 671 10
REQUESTS CLOSED No longer writing for Supernatural nor on Wattpad
35.8K 513 66
Our favorite tv show in short stories/ one shots, using x reader occasionally.