A Princess and Her Knight : G...

By savyresaro

A Princess And Her Knight DISCLAIMER: I legit made this story when I was like ten please don't @ me I'm aware... More

Chapter One: Princess Aphmau
Chapter Two: I'm Not Your Friend
Chapter Three: Warning
Chapter Four: New Guy in Town
Chapter Five: Shadow Knights
Chapter Six: His Face
Chapter Seven: Confession
Chapter Eight: Discussion
Chapter Nine: Out For Tea
Chapter Ten: Monster
Chapter Eleven: Scared
Chapter Twelve: Deal
Chapter Thirteen: Girlfriend
Chapter Fourteen: Torture
Chapter Fifteen: Leaving
Chapter Sixteen: Attacked
Chapter Seventeen: Welcome Back
Chapter Eighteen: Guilty
Chapter Nineteen: Anger or Despair
Chapter Twenty: See Ya
Chapter Twenty One: Cadenza
Chapter Twenty-Two: Mysterious Man
Special!
Chaper Twenty-Three: Missing
Chapter Twenty-Four: New Girl
Chapter Twenty-Five: Secret
Chapter Twenty-Six: In Love
Chaper Twenty-Seven: Competition
Chapter Twenty-Eight: New Princess
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Relax
Chapter Thirty: Leaving?
Chapter Thirty-One: First Move
Chapter Thirty-Two: Unexpected
Chapter Thirty-Three: Punches
Chapter Thirty-Four: Definiton of Love
50K Question and Answer
Chapter Thirty-Five: Grave Danger
Chapter Thirty-Six: Cadenza
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Backstory
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Flashback
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Frustration
Chapter Forty: Prepping
Chapter Forty-One: The Alliance Meeting
Chapter Forty-Two: Regret
Chapter Forty-Three: Lullaby
Chapter Forty-Four: An Explanation
Chapter Forty-Six: Activation
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty (END)

Chapter Forty-Five: An Explanation

8.5K 190 343
By savyresaro

"Please still think of me as the person I once was before. Please remember me the way I once was. It's the person who I still should be."

Chapter Forty-five
Explanation: PART TWO
Song: Unravel (English) - KY0MI
Garroth's POV

Aphmau and I were so close, our lips were practically already touching. We nearly...just kissed each other.

Then Zenix had to come along and ruin that huh?

We quickly step back and look at Zenix. Well, I didn't look at him. I didn't really have the strength to do so. Even if I forgave him mentally, I don't think I can look at him. What he did, was unbelievable. Trying to say I forgive you in person, let's say that's not likely. I continued looking down, but I took a quick glance at his feet.

His shoes were red, as I expected of course. He's actually apart of the Shadow Knights, rulers of the Nether. Somehow, I wanted to believe it wasn't true, that maybe, they heard or saw something wrong. I had a small hope on Zenix, a hope that he didn't actually change.

"Garroth...please, look at him. I-I-I know its crazy I'm forgiving him this fast, but please. Look at his condition. Look what he's been through Garroth." Aphmau says softly in my ear, her voice making it clear she was about to cry. I sigh softly and take a quick glance at his face.

I couldn't believe what I saw.

Everything was so different, he was covered in bruises, scars, burns, everything! I couldn't help but stare at him. I was shocked, I couldn't believe what he's been through. Not to mention that incredible burn on his left eye. I was speechless. Seeing Zenix like that, it really hurt me. It hurt me a lot in different ways.

I try approaching him, but Aphmau held her arm out quickly before I could. It's like, she was protecting me in a way. She walked towards Zenix, and it looked like a battle was about to start. The high intensity in the air, wind aggressively passing by, including the dark sky, it looked like a battle field from that moment.

"Zenix."

"Lady Aphmau."

They called each other out at the same times, it was pretty intense. And of course, standing on the sidelines, it kind of looked like I wasn't even there. The two were so in focused with each other.

"Garroth and I, we know what you did. We want to know, why? You loved Phoenix Drop, I knew that for sure. Yet, I'm unsure of exactly why you would do that. Did someone convince you? Or maybe forced you? Why did you go to such solution?"

Zenix sighs and he sits down. He looks up to the stars, probably distracted by how fascinating they look out today. He sits there for a good amount of time, relaxing there.

"It's best that you sit down and enjoy the scenery. This is gonna be a long story. A story about a love struck man, who was a complete idiot about it too."

Zenix closes his eyes and lies down. We hesitantly sit down next to him, and wait for him to talk.

"Once upon a time, there was a 32 year old man. A man who wanted to protect the only place he believed he truly belonged, who just only wanted to protect the people who practically raised him, even thought he was an orphan. The King chose the best Knight he had to train him, who was supposedly 25, but actually 18 at that point. Anyways, the two became best buds. They basically spent everyday talking to each other, non-stop. Well, not exactly. You see, the 32 year old man had a childhood friend who meant a lot to him. She was the princess of the Kingdom, and the two hung out often."

Zenix paused for awhile, who was now looking at the ground instead of the starry night sky. For some odd reason, he was telling this in third person. And this part was when everything was normal. Nothing new, nothing different. It stayed like this for a long time, until that murder of course. Everything changed then.

"Then one day, the man bumped into a lady. A lady about the same age as him. One who was compeltely beautiful. She stood out easily though, and that to him was a good thing. Her white hair was absolutely perfect all the time, and her purple bright eyes always sparkled. And somehow, she looked good in anything she wore. He became determined to live a happy life with her so he did everything in his power to get her to share off the same feelings as him. And she soon did, or well, so he thought she did."

Zenix stops once again after that and smiles to himself. He truly must've been in love with that girl huh? Whoever that girl was, probably changed his whole life basically. Well, from what I see, she sure did.

"One day, the girl said she had to go home. Heh, the man was such an idiot he thought that she meant by her house in the village, but that wasn't it. And what she told him, honestly shocked him. She told him, that she wasn't from this "dimension" or whatever. That she needed to go back, and she didn't want to leave "him" behind. Like a fool, he believed her. He thought that the two would be happy together, in her home. Yet when she told him the only way to go there was insane, the only way a portal would open was if someone became a Shadow Knight. He understood what Shadow Knights were, and what dimension they lived in. Being love struck is what distracted him from his actual duties."

He stopped AGAIN, and scoffed a little. He continued smiling at himself, probably remembering memories he did like.

"Being in love is probably the worst thing to ever happen to me huh? Anyways, he chose her over his duties, he loved her so much. He couldn't bare on losing her, so he killed the Queen. Because in order to become one, you had to kill someone Royal. Meaning he had no choice,but to kill someone that his best friend,the girl, really cared for. By then, he became a Shadow Knight. Well, first you had to get to the portal, and the two did. Yet, once the two were in the Nether, she completely left him and went off somewhere else. He was betrayed by the only one he really actually felt something else."

I was completely amazed. Zenix wasn't doing it because he actually wanted to become a Shadow Knight. He did it for someone he loved, he did the worst things possible just to be with someone he loved. I didn't think Zenix would actually go that far but still, amazing.

"After awhile the man was used to being a Shadow Knight, he did the tasks hopefully soon becoming an elite like the girl. She was one of the best Shadow Knights there, and all he wanted was to see how she was. Luckily, he actually did become an elite, but of course, he regretted it. The tasks he used to have weren't that horrid to him, but the tasks he was given was unbelievable. Elites had tasks to kill his childhood friend, the princess of Phoenix Drop. Completely angered, he killed them off when they tried. Sadly, they did kill someone, but not her. It was a boy in her room. "

Bolin. Zenix protected Aphmau ever since then. Absolutely outstanding. Everything made so much sense now. Zenix was like a double spy somehow. I looked over at Aphmau, she was nearly to tears. I mean, if I were her I would be too. I wrapped my arms around her in comfort and continued listening to Zenix.

"After destroying elites' tasks he thought that he  was completely unknown of his doing. Of course, the girl put him as one of the suspects for the failed tasks. And the only way to prove it was to help her kill his childhood friend, the one who was soon to be Queen. Of course, he couldn't. He quickly worried his friend of the girl's doing. And for that, h-h-he was tortured for doing so."

I was listening, but I wasn't exactly looking at him, and by the time I did. It kind of hurt for some reason. He was covering his face, quietly crying. I've never seen Zenix cry, he seemed way tougher on his emotions than me ever. And here we are, watching him cry. (Picture basically shows how's he crying XD)

"The person who tortured me was her! She ripped off my arms and legs, but they always grew back! It really did hurt! Sasha laughed at my pain! She didn't love me at all! She used me! All I ever was to her was a pawn!" Zenix cries harder while Aph and I just watched. Sasha huh? Looks like she's on my death list. Zenix really is heartbroken. (Bromance c;)

"Zen, you okay?" I ask softly. He looks up at me, tears still falling down her face. Zen was the name I used to always call him whenever he wasn't feeling that great. Luckily,it looks like he remembers it.

"Yeah Garroth, I'm fine. I just.....haven't talked about her like this... Anyways, I can't go back to the Nether. I don't want to face her again. I love her. So much. Please. Don't make me go back." I smile and nod a little. Aphmau stands up and looks at Zenix.

"I won't allow you to Phoenix Drop unless...
you become a Shadow Knight under my order."

Oh boy. I won't be the only one.

~~~~~
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I WAS PLAYING LEAGUE

which reminds me! Add me on NA of League of Legends! It's LightningLioness :3

Also the picture is basically how Zenix was crying. Cause he's adorable and actually really fragile in my book :3 I hope we get to see him in the future!

Anyways see you next Sunday where I will probably post it late again XD

Enjoy the story?
Leave a comment,vote, or maybe even a follow to see some previews of the book and maybe even how awkward I am!

Yours truly, Savy!

Oh and don't forget the highshake! :3
*highshakes*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 161 30
nothin to see here
218K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...
9.9K 115 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...
7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...