Supernatural One-shots

By Alice_the_Doctress

A bunch of oneshots, preferences, and imagines with different characters from the show Supernatural. If you h... More

Our Song-Dean Winchester
Skating-Castiel
Nightmares- Sam Winchester
How Are You Alive?-Dean Winchester
Get Some Sleep-Sam Winchester
May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favor- Team Free Will(PART ONE)
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor(Part 2)-Team Free Will
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor- Team Free Will(FINAL PART)
Switching Bodies-Gabriel
Cosplay-Kevin Tran
Bullet Wound- Dean Winchester
Fallen Angel-Lucifer
It's Cold Outside-Sam Winchester
How You Met-Dean Winchester
How You Met- Crowley
Movie Night- Gabriel(somewhat fluff)
First Kiss-Castiel
First Kiss-Adam Milligan
First Hunt-Sam and Dean
How You Met-Gadreel
Truth Spell- Gadreel
First Kiss- Lucifer
Another French Mistake- Team Free Will(mostly Dean)
Another French Mistake(Part Two)-Team Free Will
Food Festival-Team Free Will
Changing Channels-Gabriel and Team Free Will
Changing Channels-Gabriel and Team Free Will(Part 2)
Changing Channels-Gabe and Team Free Will(Part Three)
Request Form
Can't Decide- Kevin and Castiel
Percy Jackson-Team Free Will
Percy Jackson- Team Free Will (Part 2)
Favorite Meeting Spots-Supernatural
A Day at the Beach-Pretty much Everyone?(Mostly?)
A Day at the Beach- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas-Mostly Everyone
Go Home, You're Drunk-Balthazar
Mystery Gang-Sam, Dean, and the Reader
Untitled- Chuck Shurley
This is War-Dean Winchester
This is War(Part 2)- Dean Winchester
This is War(Final)- Dean Winchester
Birthday Scenarios- Supernatural
Angelic- Castiel
Angelic(Part 2)- Castiel
Back to School-Supernatural
Music Lesson-Gabriel(Fluff)
Update: Chapter Friggin 50!!!!!!!
Fix You- Dean Winchester
The End-Chuck Shurley(Part One)
Somebody I Used to Know- Sam Winchester(Part One)
Somebody I Used to Know- Sam Winchester (Part 2)
Halloween-Supernatural
Avant Garde- Balthazar
Caught-Balthazar
Like father, Like daughter-Dean Winchester(Part One)
Like Father, Like Daughter- DW(Part 2)
Like Father, Like Daughter-DW(Part Three)
Like Father, Like Daughter(Final)-DW
Update: This is War the Book!?!
Inexplicable - Castiel
Update: 50,000 reads!!!
Keep Your Enemies Closer-Crowley
Keep Your Enemies Closer-Crowley(Part 2)
Keep Your Enemies Closer(Final)- Crowley
P!ATD- Dean Winchester
Song Tag
The Unknown Neighbor - Sam and Dean
The Unknown Neighbor(Part Two)- Sam and Dean
The Unknown Neighbor- Sam and Dean(Part Three)
Family Reunion- Benny Lafitte
Just a Really Bad Day
Familiar- Philippe LeChat
Rabbit Food- Dean Winchester
Out- Sam and Dean Winchester
Out(Part Two)-Kevin Tran
Hella-Charlie Bradbury
Just Desserts-Gabriel
First Kiss - Andy Gallagher
We Meet Again - Crowley
We Meet Again (Part 2)- Crowley
We Meet Again(Final)-Crowley
Childish - Dean Winchester
Those Two Geeks - Charlie Bradbury
Dude Run - Teen!Dean Winchester
Dude Run (Part 2) - Dean Winchester
Love Lost - Chuck Shurley
Valentine's Day - Supernatural
Married for a Week- Gabriel(Part 1)
Married for a Week- Gabriel (Part 2)
Married for a Week- Gabriel(Part 3/Final)
Unknown Neighbor- Sam and Dean (Part 4)
Wicked - Meg
Freak - Jack Kline
A Romance Blockbuster - Jack Kline
The Pixel Addiction - Castiel
Nothing but Trouble - Andy Gallagher (Part 1)
Try Me - Dean Winchester
Alternate Endings: The 100th Chapter Special- Sam & Dean
2nd Spn Book

The End- Chuck Shurley(Part 2/Final)

1.9K 82 3
By Alice_the_Doctress

After finding out that you were apparently dead, Chuck led you to his cabin to explain everything. The whole time he stared at you in awe, shocked that you were live and breathing right in front of him. "How'd you even survive? I saw you die with my own eyes," Chuck asked, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Well I'm not exactly from here," you said nervously, unsure if what you just said could screw up the laws of time.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm from the past. Way before this whole croatoan thing gets huge," you explained.

"How'd you get here then?" he asked.

"I'm not really sure," you shrugged, then thought for a moment. "How did I die?"

"Lucifer killed you. After Sam said yes to him, you, Dean and I went to get him back and lets just say, you stood in the line of fire," Chuck muttered sadly. Without warning, he quickly pulled you into a hug, "I'm so glad you're back."

"Sadly not for long," you frowned.

He slowly pulled away, looking into your eyes for at least some glint of hope. "You're going back?"

"As much as I'd love to stay here with you, I have to get back to my own time. Once my brother figures out how to get us back, I'll make sure none of 'this'," you motioned around the room, "Never happens. And we'll be able to live a happy life together like we planned."

"We've tried literally everything to stop this from happening. I'm not sure it'll be that easy," Chuck suggested.

"Don't you have any faith?" you asked.

He sighed,'re averting his eyes from you gaze, "I lost my faith a long while ago."

"This isn't you Chuck,"you shook your head, not believing a word that was coming out of his mouth.

"How would you know? Because your brothers couldn't just accept their roles, you had to pay the consequences. And I lost the only girl I loved," Chuck stood up, starting to get defensive.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't let my brothers be an angel's bitch and fight to the death. Millions of people will die either way," you started to raise your voice.

"At least they won't suffer as much as I have then."

Before you could say anymore, Zachariah appeared before your eyes and placed his hand on your forehead. A hot white light flashed as you were sent back to your motel room, and everything was as it looked before. "It was you," you muttered angrily with a scowl.

"Guilty as charged," Zachariah shrugged.

"Where's my brother?"

"I'm still working on trying to persuade him, but don't worry. It won't take long," he casually walked around the room, occasionally glancing at your furious self, "But let's not discuss that. What did you learn?"

"That you're still annoying," you said, crossing your arms.

"But I brought you back. Isn't that what you wanted? To be with your boyfriend Chuck. Alive," he emphasized the last part.

"I still don't understand the 'lesson' you're trying to inculcate."

"You Winchesters really aren't that bright," Zachariah shook his head is disappointment, "I'm trying to show you what happens if you keep on involving yourself in your brothers lives. If you're not planning on nudging them in the right direction, then don't do anything at all."

"Why the heck would I do that? They're my family!"

"Are they really?" the angel held out his hand.

Confused, you cautiously took it, and the motel room morphed into Chuck's house. You and Chuck were lying on the couch, entangled in each other's arms. "Why are you showing me this?" you asked with an arched brow.

"Just watch," Zachariah simply responded.

Reluctantly, you stood there and watched as the past you talked to Chuck. "Sometimes I just feel like it's the Sam and Dean show. You know? Like I'm just the third wheel. Do they really even need my help?"the other you told Chuck.

"And this is what I'm trying to show you," the angel explained and was about to send you back.

"Wait a sec- there's more to this," you told the angel, starting to remember how this conversation played out.

"I wish I could tell you everything that's going to happen. But I just want you to know, you are important and it'll all make sense when the time comes," Chuck said.

"See?" you pointed excitedly, glad you proved the angel wrong, "You heard the prophet. This means I have to help my brothers. They need me and so does Chuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 12.2K 35
Hello. I was feeling bored and I have like the biggest infactuation with the men of Supernatural so I decided to write some imagines of my own. It wi...
742K 17.3K 128
Just supernatural preferences and imagines, I alternate each chapter. Currently going through and editing, feel free to point out errors. Requests: ...
1.3K 9 11
Supernatural oneshots/imagines [currently on hiatus] Read if you dare! >:) I will be writing mostly about Dean, Sam, and Castiel. If requested I...
31.8K 671 10
REQUESTS CLOSED No longer writing for Supernatural nor on Wattpad