Austin Carlile Is My Father...

By sun_bean_

Sienna Francis' mother has just died in house fire, leaving her with no possessions and nowhere to go. They m... More

Austin Carlile Is My Father?
P a r t O n e : You're Not Alone
Austin Carlile Is My Father? (Written By Friskyhands)
Lips Around A Loaded Gun (Friskyhands)
This One's For You (Friskyhands)
Those In Glass Houses (Friskyhands)
My Understandings (Friskyhands)
Purified (Friskyhands)
I Can't Sleep, Too Many Voices In My Head (Friskyhands)
The Great Hendowski (Friskyhands)
Farewell To Shady Glade (Friskyhands)
The Calm (Friskyhands)
The Storm (Friskyhands)
The Flood: Part 1 (Written By Friskyhands)
The Flood: Part 2
Am I Awake? 'Cause I Wanna See Waves
One Million Branches & She Loves Every One
Rumor Has It...
Who Is This Girl? She's My Baby.
Breathing and Grasping
Shopping and 500 Days Of Summer
The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver
Chicken Soup
Not Good Enough In Truth and Cliché
Welcome To A World Where Dreams Become Nightmares
I'm Sorry, But I've Made Up My Mind...
Do You Like Steak?
Skipping Stones
I'm Telling You The Truth I Mean This, I'm Okay...Trust Me
I Think I've Hit The Floor
He's A Hero, But He's Stupid.
...Bad Luck...
Tony The Tour Turtle
Fifteen Yard Penalty; Unnecessary Roughness
Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire
People Fucking Suck...
New Tours and Bar Sluts
Author's Note
CLEAN YOUR ROOOOOOOOM!!!!!
Misguided Ghosts
Mrs. Butcher
haHA! What if...
Five New Friends
Loverboy
You've Been Iced!
Tell Me, Who Is To Blame?
Birdy!
I Just Wanna Cuddle...
Liquid Confidence
Guys Are Assholes
Meeting Cara *Contest As Well! Please Enter!*
Crowd Surfing is Dangerous
I'll Be The Romeo, You'll Be The Juliet
Apples To Apples
Are You Fucking Serious? Again?
Join The Club
Fast Car
Saving Lives And Shit
Chillin' With My Mexican Villans
I'm Ronald Radke, but You Can Call Me Ronnie...
Peter Pan
I'm A Walking Travesty
Author's Note
Sinnoah
The Hazing Of Alexis And Noah
You're Too Young To Live This Way
Dried Squid, Jukeboy, and Relationship Wagers
Mirrors Start To Whisper, Shadows Start To Sing
Maybe We're Just Having Too Much Fun
Alan-The-Sweetheart
Its Hard To Say Goodbye When You Know That It's Over
I Still Feel You In My Bones
#Secrets
Sienna Carlile?
Waste Of Space
Vicious Cycles
Cruel & Perfect
The Girlfriend Invasion
Author's Note
Live A Lie-Just Tonight
The Stupidity Of The American Language
Aortic Dissection
P a r t T w o : You're With Me
Part 2: Be Not Afraid To Love Me
Part Two: Shayley Bourget
Be Who You Are
These Are The Words Of My Holiday
Mad World
Girlfriends Aren't Always Bad
Ben Threw
You've Got Nothing To Lose
A Night To Remember; A Day To Forget
Quick question
And All The Things That You Never Ever Told Me...
You Haven't Shown Your Face Here Since The Bad News
Wake Up, I Know You Can Hear Me
Memories.
Author's Rantings.
Distract Me From Reality
Frijolito (It Means 'Little Bean')
Bleed It Out
I Need You Now
Sleepovers With Bands and BandGeeks
Full Frontal Discusses Bras
Author's Note (please read. Like, actually read. It's an apology letter)
Broken Generation
Birthday Plans
Max
Damon Fizzy
Puppies Make Men Turn Into Boys
Author's Note (Periscope)
They Are One Person; They Are Two Alone
Expect The Unexpected
Watty Awards 2015
Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be Alright
Someone Somewhere
Alan + Sienna dating???
Heartache and Heartbreak
Growing Up
Stay At Home Friend Of Dad's
Sacrifices
Please Read...if you're still there...

The Best Of Me

2.7K 124 37
By sun_bean_

-------

Sienna

-------

After Jeremy McKinnon had dedicated the song to her, he started it up, making her stand side stage with a dumb smile on her face.

"What'd you expect from me? It's not my fault you'll never be happy. Just cause you're right doesn't mean I'm wrong, our days were numbered and we knew it all along. Can't you let things be? Now all that's left is misunderstandings. Spent my nights wishing I was gone. My dad was right, we will never get along. So I'm done, cause things could never be the same. This is the last time, this is the last time you'll ever burden me."

Jeremy was jumping up and down, getting the crowd pumped and excited. Austin was beside her, watching too. For some reason, Austin seemed off, but Sienna didn't really ask him about it, because she didn't want to start an argument or anything. This show was the last show before they all went their separate ways. They would be home for a month or two before they went on tour with Crown The Empire. Since most of the drama happened with Austin and Alexis, Sienna knew it was a bad idea to explain to her father that she and Noah were back on talking terms.

Jeremy's voice pulled her out of her thoughts and she felt herself mumbling the lyrics along with him, even though she had just recently begun to like the band.

"I can't believe you got the best of me. I can't believe I trusted every word you said. Stretched myself out way too far. Now I can see you for who you are. I can't believe you got the best of me. I can't believe I trusted every word you said. It's all finally making sense. You took what's left of my innocence. Oh no, I can't believe you got the best of me."  Jeremy head-banged and Sienna found herself nodding along as well.

Austin was also bobbing his head too, saying the words under his breath, but Sienna was very aware that they were both interpreting the words differently.

Austin was, undoubtedly, cursing Alexis' name in his head. Maybe even his own name for messing such a great thing up. Sienna was cursing Avery's name in her head, but the tone was bittersweet when she thought about her most recent heartache.

"So I'm done, cause things could never be the same." Jeremy shouted into the mic.

"This is the last time, this is the last time you'll ever burden me." The crowd responded before screaming loudly as the pyro went off, shooting flames around the corners of the stage.

Sienna finally summed up the courage to look up at her father and give him a weak smile. He looked weary, but he immediately returned the gesture.

"I can't believe I trusted every word you said. It's all finally making sense, you took what's left of my innocence. Oh no, I can't believe you got the best of me. I can't believe you got the best of me." Sienna took this as a moment as good as ever.

"I decided to give Noah another chance." Sienna said to Austin, her mood a little worrisome. Austin glanced down at her, his eyebrows raised.

"You did?" He sounded surprised. Sienna nodded and bit her lip, her eyes wandering to the floor, then to search her father's face.

"Yeah." Sienna smiled tiredly up at him. "Do you think it was a good idea?"

Austin looked deeply conflicted, but he merely smiled down at her, giving her a wink. "Sure. Everyone ships Sinnoah anyway."

Sienna got embarrassed and she wrung her hands slightly, nervous to say anything else. "I'm gonna...I have to go to the green room." Sienna muttered. "Headache."

Austin nodded and Sienna left her father by the stage, stumbling around to find the green room. When she opened the door, she was pleasantly surprised to see Vic and Tony sitting on the couches. Pierce The Veil had already played their set, as did All Time Low. A Day To Remember were almost done with their set, and Of Mice were getting ready for their set in a different green room.

Sienna was greeted by the two with warm smiles.

"Here." Vic said, patting the space in between him and Tony. "Come take a seat. We were just talking about you."

"Oh?" Sienna asked, her eyebrow cocked. Vic smiled and Tony blushed.

"Well, all good things, Sienna. I promise." Vic grinned toothily and leaned back in his seat, putting his arm around her shoulders. "So, how have you been?"

"Okay." Sienna answered, much too quick for her to be totally comfortable with her answer. Vic gave her a look which read his disbelief.

"C'mon Si, we know you. And we know when you're lying."

"Okay, fine." Sienna mumbled, her eyed rolling. "I'm not as okay as I say. I'm a little worried. About a lot of things. But that's not important. Because usually when I worry about things, I fuck them up. So I'm trying not to think too much about this. Because the more I think about it, the more I worry."

"Okay, okay, understood." Vic chuckled. Tony nodded in agreement. "So, what's on your mind?"

Sienna paused, her thoughts drifting a little. "Noah."

"Awe," Tony gushed, causing Sienna to send him a dirty look, "that's so adorable! I knew I shipped you guys for a good reason!"

"Shut up." Sienna groaned, shoving her face in her hands. Vic smirked.

"Well, I was only asking because I was talking to Josh the other day. You Me At Six is considering doing Warped Tour this year. I think I overheard Alan saying they were doing Warped too."

"...Warped Tour?" Sienna asked cautiously. Vic nodded vigorously.

"Yeah! Warped! A music festival. It's fucking sick." Vic smiled wider and he patted her shoulder. "You'll love it. Trust me."

Sienna sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She wasn't so sure that she'd love it, but if Vic said that she'd like it, she trusted him enough to not lie to her.

"How the hell am I supposed to maintain a relationship while being away for so long?" Sienna grunted, crossing her arms over her chest. Vic and Tony looked at each other, giving each other a knowing look. They soon burst out laughing, forcing Sienna to glare at both of them.

"Hey, now." Tony snickered. "Falling In Reverse is going too. So Noah would be there."

"Really?" Sienna asked meekly, feeling a sharp feeling run through her veins.

"Really." Vic smiled. "You two could hang out with each other every day of the summer if you went."

Sienna felt herself smile as she began to think about how well their relationship would do over that summer. "What about you guys?"

Vic laughed shaking his head. "We did it last year. We're gonna focus on writing more stuff before we do any more tours. It'll be fun."

Sienna sighed and nibbled at her lips again, nestling in between the two men. Maybe she'd give this 'Warped Tour' a try. What's the use in living if you don't take risks?

-------

Austin

-------

"I hope you know I swear, I've never done this before and I care, I'm so sorry! Scarred you for life, please come back to me, down on my knees, repeating apologies!" Austin roared into the microphone, his eyes squeezed shut. He felt his eyes water slightly and his throat begin to cinch shut. It was the first minuscule signs of him crying. He didn't want to break down like this in front of the crowd. He did it before during Second & Sebring, but he had a reason to break down like that. Right now, he didn't have a reason. Did he even need a reason?

He didn't think so.

He finished the song without breaking down all the way, and he had to take a moment to prepare himself for the next song.

While Aaron, Alan, and Phil switched out their guitars which were already tuned to the right key, Tino started cracking jokes to Austin, telling him to use them on Sienna for some 'Dad-Jokes'.

"So she'll say: 'Hey dad, can you put the dog out?', and you'll say: 'I didn't know it was on fire'." Tino said, laughing and playing the iconic drum beat when a joke was made.

Austin groaned, shaking his head and laughing. "Shut the fuck up, Tino, that one wasn't even good!"

"Hey, was it good?" Tino asked the audience. They responded by cheering extremely loud, shouting Tino's name. "Thanks guys!"

"Fuck!" snapped Phil's voice, causing Austin and Tino to look over at him. Phil held up his guitar which had three strings which were correctly on his guitar neck, but the other three strings were broken. "I need to fix this up. Stall!"

"Did you guys know," Austin said, immediately coming up with an idea to keep the audience entertained, "that years and years ago, Tino rapped in a song?"

Some of the audience screamed because they knew what Austin was talking about, but most of them laughed, thinking it was a poorly done joke. "No, I'm not joking around! It was Tino, Shay, Tyler Carter, and Dane Poppin'."

"It's true!" Tino sighed, shaking his head. "That shit's embarrassing."

"Well, I mean, it was our decision to be in it." Austin laughed, rolling his eyes. "Hey! I have an idea! How about you rap it."

"I don't remember the lyrics." Tino blushed.

"That's not true!" Alan blurted out, pointing his finger at Tino accusingly. "You rapped it for me the other night!"

"Hey-" Tino began, but Aaron began to chant.

"UR BOI, UR BOI, UR BOI!" he said into the mic, grinning at Tino. Austin laughed shaking his head.

"Fine, fine, FINE!" Tino snapped, blushing intensely. "Uh..."

"WAIT!" shouted a tech from the side-stage. "WAIT, DANE IS HERE!"

"I just love it when your friend's guitar techs include Dane." Austin said sweetly, smiling at Tino. Tino flipped him off. It was true, Dane was A Day To Remember's guitar tech for this tour, so they were lucky that they could embarrass Tino properly.

"He's getting a mic." laughed Phil, coming back onstage with his guitar fixed. "Here he comes!"

The crowd screamed their approval as Dane appeared, grinning hugely at Austin and the crowd. "Ready Young Fuego?"

Tino sighed, standing up from behind his drums and reluctantly walking to the front of the stage. "Yeah. You start your verse, Dane Poppin'."

Dane laughed and he pulled out his phone, looking up the lyrics, no doubt. Austin and Alan both stood next to each other, watching the two awkwardly stand in front of the huge crowd.

"Okay, okay." Dane said, fumbling with his phone. "Here we go."

A tech from the side played a random drum track and Dane bobbed his head to the beat, Tino mimicking his actions.

"Throw 'em up in the air like you just don't fucking care, I'ma curb-stomp a bitch and put one in the air, smoking' blunts every day, switching' grape and strawberry, muthafuckin' Shayko and the Alan Ashby in the uh-backlounge, I'm trippin', you slippin' and then your motherfucking girl bitch, I'm pimpin', I'll curb-stomp your motherfuckin' mother and your father and yo' grandparents in the grave mother fucker!"

Alan glanced up at Austin laughing. "Woah, I forgot I was in this rap!" Austin was at a loss of breath from laughing too hard. He had tears in his eyes and his sides were in stitches.

"I'm Dane Poppin', I don't fuck around! With my motherfuckin' boys put you in the ground. Glock 9, and a tech 9, and a motherfuckin' Fuego, tell 'em Fuego, tell 'em now!"

Tino laughed before cueing himself into the rap.

"Heyhihello! It's yer boy, Young Fuego! Boutta hit the paper, get toasted like an eggo. All I do is win, like my dude, DJ Khaled, smokin' only Kush from the best place Cali. I don't always smoke, but I'm always on deck, with that sticky, icky icky, so sticky it's wet...like Ur Gurl, 'cause it's Ur Boi, it's prime time bitch see my name in fuckin' lights!"

"Oooh!" shouted Dane making everyone's laughter double.

"Bitch, I'm like spandex, my rhymes so tight! Smokin' that piff, blazin' L's all night! See me 'round the street, better run the other way, cause you know I can't function when I'm smokin' weed all day - thank you!"

Tino bowed gracefully, his hair covering his bright red face. Dane bowed too and the crowd went crazy, screaming, cheering, laughing...

Austin shook his head, trying to shake the funniness out of the situation, but he just couldn't stop laughing. Dane exited the stage and Tino plopped back behind his drum set.

"Thanks for that, Ur Boi." Alan said into Austin's mike, sending Tino a wink. Tino only waved his drumstick in his face.

"Can we play now?" Tino asked, his expression so humiliated.

"S-sure." Austin gasped between laughs. "Start it up guys!"

The familiar sound of OG Loko began to play and Austin had to take a few moments to calm himself before going into total 'tear-shit-up' mode. He was never going to let Tino live that one down.

-------

Hey guys! Soooooo I am so sorry for making you guys wait! I was in California and I didn't have a lot of time to update. I love you all!

Chapter Goal: Votes: 110+

1) Shaking Hands - Nickelback

2) Missing You - All Time Low

3) Tangled Tongues - Miss May I

4) Kids in Love - Mayday Parade

5) Someone Else - Kellin Quinn

6) Kill The President - The Offspring

7) Drive Away - All American Rejects

8) She Sings In The Morning - Pierce The Veil

9) Nina - Ed Sheeran (hey! It's a song about me!)

10) Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles

And you? ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 392 21
Ashley(Ash) Fuentes is now Ashley Carlile. She has been living with Austin for about 5 years now. The rest Om&m still doesn't know about Ash, she's c...
16.3K 450 45
Jasey Lawson has a rough home life, which eventually pushes her to the edge. She plans to end her life, but the one and only Austin Carlile becomes h...
4.8K 106 34
Luna Dust was four when her father and mother passed which meant that she was taken into an orphanage. She's now 12 and lives a complicated life. It...
18.8K 453 19
Noah Carlile, an adopted daughter, begins seeing the famous bassist for Sleeping With Sirens, her best friend, Sam's favorite band. She begins babysi...