π’π­πžπ©π©π’π§π  𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐍...

By SunaliThakur

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Starting New life
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
10 - His Care and Worry
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
33 - Marking her
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
39 - Broken pin and something else
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
43 - Tere Hawale
44 - I'm ready
45 -Pulling strings
46 - Tiger Stripes
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
56 - A trip?
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
59 - Will you?
60 - In rain on backseat
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

66 - Airport

10.2K 825 39
By SunaliThakur

They heard footsteps and turned to look at the door only for their jaws to drop. Except for Ganga who was jumping making her pig tails bouncing showing her excitement.

Vikram actually ordered his man to bring all the dolls in the toy shop and not just that he even told him buy plushies. Ganga wa jumping in excitement. And as ecpected Nimmi's jaw was hanging.

Vikram was giving a goofy smile on her reaction as he kept the bags in the floor.

"Ram! You ?",", both the ladies stood up as they were trying to keep their mouths shut .

"Don't...I wanted to.", he stopped Nimmi before she'd say anything further.

"And for her School. You don't have to worry anymore.", Vikram turns to the little one but Nimmi stopped him.

"What is it that you did?", she asked suspicious.

"Nothing much just paid her rest of the fees ?", Vikram replied and again turned but Nimmi stopped him again.

"Rest? As in how much?", Nimmi knew her man can't do small.

Vikram huffed knowing his Begum can never let go of anything. "As in, until she completes her school.", Vikram replied with a little sarcasm mixed since she wasn't letting him play with the little one.

This time he turned and Nimmi's jaw fell open and so did Ravi's.

"Begum close your mouth.", he didn't have to turn and look. He knew his wife enough.

Though she was shocked but still proud of him. Reva felt guilty for taking so much from them and was about to apologize when Nimmi stopped her. "Please don't...I love Ganga too. In these 2 months she've became such a big part of my life. I want the best for her too.", that was all she said and was enough to convince Ravi as she didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Soon they said their goodbye and rushed towards the airport and boarded their flight. Nimmi's hands were shaking as they were getting closer and closer to their destination.

Vikram knew she would get panic any time so he didn't leave her hand gripping it tight and trying his best to comfort her. She wasn't saying a single word, not even responding to Vikram's words.

Nimmi was just looking outside through her window lost in her own world.

"Begum look at me.", he tells her. When she did her eyes were glistening.

It was hurtful for Vikram to see her shivering in fear but he had to be strong for his wife.

"Just take deep breaths. It's all gonna be fine."he caressed her cheek with his right hand.

She nodded her head and rests on his shoulder. "Just sleep for some time.", Vikram says and he as well closed his eyes.

They both were pretending to sleep but the truth was none was feeling like it. They were restless, anxious, scared and Vikram was definitely outraged but he was keeping it in control.

Soon they reached the Jaipur airport and without wasting any time Vikram took his wife's hand walking out and to his Car.

Upon reaching there a familiar looking faces we're waiting for him. It was none other than his father Nirmaan Singh Rathore who was standing with his back and Vikram's younger brother Raghav who he was talking to.

Nimmi's feet stopped when she recognized the man. All the emotions that were settled inside her started bubbling up.

Raghav who was talking something with Nirmaan suddenly stopped when his eyes landed on Nimmi and Vikram.

On the other hand Nimmi wasn't able to gather the courage to take a step forward towards her own father.

The shame of what happened with her was somewhere still sitting in her.

No matter how close they are but at the end He was her Father after all and she was his pride that he always held upon.

Nirmaan noticed his sudden change in expressions and followed his gaze to what he was looking at?

His world stopped completely when he saw his daughter, his princess, his Nimmi standing there. A tornado of emotions ran through his eyes.

He was happy to see his little baby girl but he was heartbroken to see how fragile she looked or how tiny and scared she seemed to be even standing there in this crowd. As if someone might just pull her and take her away. His heart shattered even more that she was hiding from her own father.

He felt disappointed in himself for not being enough for his daughter or not being able to prove that he is always there for his little one.

Not wanting to show any weakness, he put a brave face with a smile that was genuine on seeing his Nimmi after soo long. Nirmaan took steps towards her and even Vikram encouraged Nimmi to take a step forward.

Nimmi looked at Vikram and then at her father, slowly walked towards him. There were no words used for that moment. She just couldn't look at her father and he couldn't move his eyes away from his daughter.

"At times, we make choices that leave us feeling defeated in front of our loved ones, not because we're in the wrong, but because we struggle to confront the situation. Let's learn to trust and lean on those who are always by our side. They're here to support us."

That was exactly what was happening with Nimmi. She couldn't face her own father. The one she would rely on everything.

Nirmaan took a deep breath to control his outburst. Nimmi shivered life a leaf in autumn when she saw her father gripping his fist tight as she shuts her eyes.

Nirmaan on the other hand was boiling inside. All he wanted to do was punish each and everyone involved.

But in this moment Nimmi was his priority. Taking a deep breath he controlled his thoughts and let his anger set aside.

Nimmi was still not opening her eyes. But one soft touch, a familiar warmth, the feel of being protected made all the walls in her fall down.

Nirmaan puts a hand on her head caressing her hair lightly. As if telling her "I'm always here for you."

And that was enough for her to break down then and there.

She started sobbing. Slow at first but she couldn't hold it back anymore and throws herself in her fathers arms. Nirmaan hugs her tight hiding his little princess for the cruel world.

"Shh....", giving long soft strokes on her back Nirmaan comforts her. "It's all gonna be alright. Papa is always with you.", His words made her cry harder.

She was so wrong to run away from all of them and hiding everything, running away and not trusting even her father.

"I...I...I'm sorry..", "Don't..", her father stopped her. "You have nothing to be sorry about. Whatever happened was never your fault. Whatever decisions you made were never your mistake. So you never ever say sorry and especially to me. Do you get that?", he said in a stern authoritative tone looking straight at her.

She nodded her head obediently not saying anything further.

"Bhabhi Maa?", another familiar voice took away there attention.

Raghav took a step towards Nimmi with a small sad smile. "

"Raghav, How are you?", Nimmi was trying her best to put a brave smile for him.

Raghav knew exactly why she was pretending to be fine but he kept it in smiling back.

"Now, I'm feeling better.", saying he asked for a hug and Nimmi happily accepted.

Vikram was still standing on his place noticing his Wife. Thinking about the times when everything was simple, normal, easy and happy.

But life never goes your way. Whenever we think everything is going your way, life comes with a new turn which is rather unexpected and hard to accept but that's what life is all about. It's all about the journey that you walk, passing all the hardships to reach your destiny.

———————————

Hi my lovely JANTAAA

I KNOW I'm disappointing you all

But I promise I'm trying really hard to give you updates but it's just not happening.

And one more thing ...there are only few chapters left and so I will try to give as fast updates as possible before November ends..as I'm going to end it by the 30th of November.

AND THEN HONNA PREPARE FOR A BIG SURPRISE ALL THE STEPPING I TO LOVERS.

Soo see you all soon..and this time I promise to update soon..♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 16.5K 42
π™„π™£π™™π™žπ™–π™£ π™§π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™š [π—–π—Όπ—Ίπ—½π—Ήπ—²π˜π—²π—±] π˜™π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦π˜ͺ𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘸𝘒�...
153K 5.8K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
224K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...