๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐...

By SunaliThakur

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Starting New life
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
10 - His Care and Worry
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
33 - Marking her
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
39 - Broken pin and something else
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
43 - Tere Hawale
44 - I'm ready
45 -Pulling strings
46 - Tiger Stripes
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
56 - A trip?
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
59 - Will you?
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
66 - Airport
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

60 - In rain on backseat

16.7K 913 185
By SunaliThakur

Hiii.... Main aa gai..🙂❤️❤️😁
I know I'm late ....but aaj ka chapter is very spicy ..so it's a compensation.

Early warning....that you guys always ignore I know....and In these chapters ..No comments either

Padh a sabko hai...bass comment nahi karna

When you all don't comment:
Le me

"Oh, my Begum. Aapne galat insaan ko challenge kar diya(you've challenged the wrong man). This is going to be fun, but not for you.", saying he took long strides towards the door and behind her.

When she was passing through the hall suddenly the floor under her disappeared and a loud gasp came out. She covered her eyes in fear. But then she realized she was hanging onto someone. She peeped to look and found a very familiar face with familiar smirk and tease in those eyes.

He was trying his best not to smile but failing miserably. People around them were stealing glances as whispers filled the whole store.

Nimmi turned to see as her cheeks turned crimson. Hiding her face in his neck Nimmi tried to cover the embarrassment.

"Ram put me down. Please!! Everyone is watching us.", she requested desperately. "Then Baby girl, You should think before you challenge me. Because when I eat I leave no crumbs behind.", even though she knew he was talking about their convo in office room, but there was definitely another meaning behind it.

Which got confirmed with a smug smile appeared on his face. Put me down, I'm not a sack of potatoes that you're carrying.", She made a glare which looked just adorable to Vikram.

"No you are not. You are a bouquet of all the white tulips that I will carry Now.", saying so he kept her down.

Before she could take a breath of relief Vikram throws her on his shoulder. Leaving everyone single person in either "Aww" or "Haww". But not even a single one dared to say a single word.

Because after Nimmi's little cat fight everyone knew who he was. Nimmi wiggled to get off but it was of no use.

Vikram walked out of the place and passing through the people in mall. Nimmi already gave up on trying knowing it's going in vain.

She covered her face with her hair spread all over and was hanging like a dead with her arms falling.

"Is insaan ka kuch nahi ho sakta"(This man can never change.), she sighed and just let him carry her to wherever he was going.

Reaching near the car he still didn't let her go and instead of putting her in front seat he opened the back door and placed her in.

Nimmi falls of his shoulder and  landed with a bump. "Is this how you handle flowers?", she bites back in anger.

"Nope, This  is how I  punish my little one, my Begum?", Vikram winked and shuts the door.

Going to driver seat he turns the engine on. Putting the car into life he took off from there to somewhere Nimmi had no idea of.

From last half and hour Nimmi was was rambling on the back seat. Repeating same question again and again.

"Ram, either you tell me now or... or else..?",

"There's nothing you can you, so sit back nicely because if I shut you it won't be too nicely.", this made her shut and sit nicely.

Beside the fact that she was cursing non stop with her arms crossed.

"Begum, I can still hear your bickering. Stop it and be a nice girl."  He warned looking through the mirror.

Bumming turned and smiled animatedly. "Really....", stretching the word. "Awww..I'm scared Mrs Chandravanshi. What will you do now. Punish me ? But how will you?", Nimmi leaned in and asked m, her face near  his neck, whispering in his ear.  "In the middle of the road. You don't have that much of ba....", before she could finish Vikram pressed the breaks hard making Nimmi almost fall on front deck.

"Ohh..!!", before she hits herself Vikram holds her from the neck of his shirt.

Her eyes roamed to the both sides and checking herself if she is fine or not. But then she turned her face to see Vikram who was giving her a intense look.

She smiled sheepishly at him. "Hihihihi....", her laugh sounded so animated that almost made Vikram laugh, Almost.

Tilting his head a little he raised a brow as if asking her to say it again.

"So, you were saying something?", he asked pulling her on his lap.

"No..Nothing...I..I don't know what you're talking about?", Nimmi did not dare look at Vikram.

"Really?", he puts a strand of hair behind her ear. "The maybe I should make you remember practically. Don't you think so?", and Vikram kissed I'm under her ear sending shiver to her body.

"You know what? I think you are absolutely right, I should sit silently on the back seat.", giving her silly smile she went back. Vikram let her go.

She breathed a sigh of relief closing her eyes. But her happiness wasn't for too long because Mr Chandravanshi opened the back door amd smiled at Nimmi.

"Hi, Mrs Vikram Singh Chandravanshi. May I.", before she could say anything Vikram entered and closed the door.

Nimmy slipped to the other side. "So let's continue I guess, what say?", Her eyes weee bulging out of her sockets.

"Nimmi aaj toh tu mar gai .",(Nimmi you are dead today.), she was smiling nervously like an idiot.

"Stop showing your teeth.", Vikram made her realise how stupidly she was smiling.

Ra...Ram I...", the next moment she was sitting on Vikram's lap with each leg on either side.

They both were lost in each other eyes, diving into the emotions of love and want they both were building for each other in that moment when there was thundering of clouds outside. The dark clouds covers the sky making everything hide under their roof.

Soon after it started raining as if heavens have opened which just created more tension between the two.

Nimmi's breath hitched as Vikram's cold fingers touched her back going under her shirt.

"You were saying something?", he teased Nimmi.

"Still got a chance, take your words back.",  this time Nimmi looked at him and smirked.

She leaned in pulling her chest out and whispered in his ear. "Why? Are you scared of accepting that you don't have..", she didn't Finish it, intentionally.

Sitting back straight Nimmi starts roaming her finger on his chest and bit her lip controlling her smile.

She had no idea where she got this new confidence from but she was loving to be this bold and sexy Nimmi and god Vikram was mesmerized by her new avatar.

But, at the same time being the Alpha personality he was, he was not gonna let her take over. So, in one swift move he removed Nimmi's shirt and just threw it away somewhere in the car.

Nimmi was stunned by his action. "Told you, when I start eating I won't leave crumbs behind.", the next moment it was her bra. But he didn't remove it he just tore the Lacey piece of cloth.

"What..what did you..?!!!", Nimmi was in yet another shock.

"Don't worry Begum. I'll get you a new one. But I think I'd prefer you like this more.", Vikram teased her putting her hair back and revealing her front completely.

After a long pause and a nice look he said "Perfect just perfect.", a deep husky voice full of want came out. As his hands were massaging her back increasing the heat in both of them and the car too.

The tinted back windows weren't doing any good either other than creating the tension.

Vikram pulled her closer putting his hand in her lower back.

His face in her hair. He slowly opened his eyes and said....."The chapter is over. See you all in next one. Till then, scream at author."

——————————

When my readers are planning my after death program:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.7K 22
"๐‘ซ๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’ ๐’Œ๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰๐’•๐’Š ๐’‰๐’, ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’˜๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’Š?" ~~ "๐‘ณ๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’†" "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ...
4.1M 145K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
163K 14.2K 31
ยฐโ€ข Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series โ€ขยฐ *:๏พŸโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
127K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...