𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐍...

By SunaliThakur

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Starting New life
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
10 - His Care and Worry
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
33 - Marking her
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
39 - Broken pin and something else
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
43 - Tere Hawale
44 - I'm ready
45 -Pulling strings
46 - Tiger Stripes
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
56 - A trip?
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
60 - In rain on backseat
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
66 - Airport
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

59 - Will you?

13.6K 951 97
By SunaliThakur

Aaa gaya aa Gaya......dekho wo aa Gaya.....🤓🥺🤣..

Kuch nahi aaya bass update aaya😗😁😌
————————

Padho padho......mast majaaaa aayega😘😘
——————

AUTHORS' POV

"Begum, Shakti ji jagah Dil main hoti hai. Aur unki izzat sar aankho par. Aur apki izzat dunia ki har daulat se upar hai. Aur usse aap kisi ke liye nahi chod sakti, mere liye bhi nahi. Hum apki Surat se nahi apki sirat se pyaar hai. Aur hum nahi chahte ki aap kuch bhi aisa karein jiski ijaazat apki sirat nahi deti"(Begum, Shakti belongs to heart. And her honor is always above me. Your honor and dignity is more precious then any wealth of this world. You are not allowed to leave it for anyone ever, not even for me. I love you your heart, your soul more than your outer self. And I don't want you to do anything that your soul doesn't allows you to do."

Those words, those exact same words that Vikram said the night before. The last night of happiness and love together. Vikram remembered every word of it because he believed every word of it.

But what he did next shook her soul. The soul that was dying inside. Vikram bends sitting in one knee. He looks up at Nimmi with a hopefulness as she was looking into his eyes.

She couldn't believe that Vikram still remembered those words. Those exact words. Which meant he didn't say them just to win her, he believed in each and every word of it.

Vikram gave a small smile and forwarding his right he touched her feet. The moment he did that Nimmi quickly stepped back, startled by his gesture.

"Ram! No! Aap kya kar raho?"(What are you doing?), Vikram's hand was still on the floor where she was standing seconds ago.

His fingers were tracing the place as if absorbing the energy she created there, the feel that she left of herself.

"If this doesn't makes you believe then I don't know what will? Every word that I ever said was never a lie. You are my that half soul which completes me. But that doesn't mean you are my equal.", Nimmi felt it like slap. But before she could react Vikram continued.

"You are above me. Always and forever. Aap meri Aardhna ki rasam ho, jise kabhi koi nahi badal sakta
(You are not my love, You are the ritual
to my prayers that can never be
Changed), That's what made her break into incessant tears.

She didn't utter a word on that. All she could see herself was stuck in a delusional state. Where everything was in front of her eyes going on in a loop. The days with her family, the happiness, the joy, the love.

Her growing up in the shade of her family and especially her father, her Nirma. Leaving for her job in Lucknow. How she met Vikram, their first talk, first date, first kiss, his love, care understanding, protection, everything that ever happened.

And then that day, the worst nightmare of anyone's life, the unthinkable. How could she forget that? Won't it be wrong to just move on from it? Won't it be injustice to Nimmi who was innocent and suffered and still suffering from pain?

Her tears were flowing as she was asking her herself. But then she looked down. At the man who had been by her side in all the ups and downs. The man who was kneeling in front of her, Her Ram.

"Who was just like his name. Who came for me. He, who had all the right and opportunity to leave me but he chose to stay, chose to come to me just for me. How could he love me so selflessly. Doesn't he deserve to be happy. Am I being really that selfish for ignoring his love?

"Yes, Nimmi you are. How many times he have proved is his love for you? How many times he have tried to make you realize that no matter the situation, he will always stand by you. And you? You've always pushed him away. Looked ways ran away. You need to understand, understand that this might be the last chance for you, to choose happiness, this love, choose Ram. Are those people much important for you? Are you really gonna let go, of your best because of the worst?", all these questions were the ones that her inner voice was finally asking her.

SHe'd been suppressing her soul from all these days, scared to answer them but today finally she dared to let herself question. Now she had answers to them, answers for her Ram.

Her tears were flowing silently as she kneeled sitting in front of Vikram. He was still in the same position but his head was hung low. As if all the energy was drained out of his body, he was tired but still trying to be strong.

"He doesn't deserve this.", Her Herat could see him in such a misery.

"Ram...", Her voice was almost above a whistle as she cupped his cheeks making him look up. When he did look, Nimmi's heart broke a little more. He was about to cry, his tears  were threatening to spill out and that hope still alive in his eyes when he was looking at Nimmi in helplessness.

Taking a deep breath Nimmi controlled her running euphoria. " If I'm the Shakti, you are the source. If I'm the sunshine you are my sun and if I'm pure then you are that elixir to make me one. And if I'm your ritual to your prayers then always remember that you are answers to those prayers. You are the blessing to those prayers. Yes Ram, I've got answers to all my questions, to all my doubts and to the love we share."

"Mr. Chandravanshi, I love you more then I ever did. I want to leave all this misery and live happily with my sweet, arrogant, Self obsessed Kancha Cheena. Who would always embarrass me in worst situations.", Vikram chuckled in that with his tear filled eyes and seeing him smile Nimmi did too.

"I want My Ram to never ever bend his head in front of anyone. Will you do that for me?", Vikram's heart was beating on a rapid speed right now. He nodded his head frantically as if this opportunity might slip away anytime.

"Will you always love your overthinker, silly and absent minded Begum, no matter what?", he nodded again leaning in a little.

"And, will you move on from your past and start a new chapter of your life with your Begum?", Vikram smiled as his heart filled with love for her. How she was still thinking about him beside having her on fears. He nodded again.

"Then Mrs Vikram Singh Chandravanshi, I'd say I'm honoured to love you and ready to be with my love forever till death aparts.", to which Vikram refused.

"Today, tomorrow and forever, even after death, till eternity.", Nimmi smiled, her tears turned from sad to happy when her Ram said that.

She also leaned in a little as their foreheads touched. Vikram's hand went to touch her cheek and they both cried and cried and cried until all the pain and misery washed away with their tears. All the hurt turned into love and they both took each other in their embrace.

Looking back at her, Vikram kissed her forehead and then her cute little nose that was his favourite and just like always he removed her glasses cleaned them and puts it back with a little push. "I missed this Begum."

Nimmi sniffed in and cleaned it with back of the sleeve. Vikram chuckled on that. "Let's go?", He asked wiping her face away and she nodded on that.

They both stood and before Vikram could turn Nimmi stopped him putting her hand on his shoulder. "What is it Begum?", he asked concerned.

She smiled with a twinkle in her eyes, twinkle that she always had. "Nothing just this.", saying she stood on her toes and kissed his forehead pulling him closer by his shoulders.

Before he could say anything, Nimmi hightailed from there with a silly shy goofy smile that looked as if it was plastered on her lips.

Vikram was blinking like an idiot trying to accept that her Begum was being the same old silly girl she used to be.

"Ranasa??"(king?), a voice calls him and she turned to see Nimmi peeping in through the door.

"Ab chalenge ya bas yaha khade khade din main sapne hi dekhte rahenge. Yaan main uthake le jaun..."(Now, will you move ? Or you'll keep day dreaming here? Or do you want me to carry you?), she laughed on her own not so funny and silly joke.

Vikram let her walk, but something was cooking in his head. Which was definitely fun for him, but for Nimmi not so much and a definite shock for everyone present in store.

"Oh, my Begum. Aapne galat insaan ko challenge kar diya(you've challenged the wrong man). This is going to be fun, but not for you.", saying he took long strides towards the door and behind her.
————————————————

Hi....my dear pyaari JANTAA😁😁

Dekho maska lagaa rahi hoon, lagega lo. Waise bhi late upadate ke baad cliffhanger de rahi hoon..toh gaalian th padengi🙃🙃

When you people are stuck with Aur author and have no other choice.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
674K 32.4K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
78.3K 2.3K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
148K 6.4K 56
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...