π’π­πžπ©π©π’π§π  𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐍...

By SunaliThakur

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Starting New life
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
10 - His Care and Worry
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
33 - Marking her
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
39 - Broken pin and something else
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
43 - Tere Hawale
44 - I'm ready
45 -Pulling strings
46 - Tiger Stripes
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
59 - Will you?
60 - In rain on backseat
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
66 - Airport
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

56 - A trip?

13.5K 902 32
By SunaliThakur

When I left my readers on cliffhanger and then coming back like a besharam👀

Aur sab, mast bhadiya!!
——————————————
AUTHORS' POV

Not that she didn't like it but.. "Ahhh...", Nimmi yelped suddenly. Followed by a moan of acstacy.

Vikram had pushed her shirt away from her torso. Without any warning he bit the nape of her neck, leaving his dark purple mark. Going down to her torso and leaving wet kisses.

Her toes twisted as adrenaline rushed through her body., her nails digged in, leaving her marks on his shoulder blades.

Vikram went to kiss her neckline. His one hand on her lower back while other on her perfect round breast. Nimmi didn't utter a single word, neither she retorted.

Her moans were getting louder as his torture was increasing. As Vikram wanted, his plan worked perfectly.

Nimmi's eyes were shut, she was melting in the touch of his desires. Vikram looked and smirked. The perfect view in front of him.

Not wanting to wait any longer he took her nipple sucking, licking, teasing her. She was already sore from last night. And even the little torture was too much for her to handle.

"Ra....aaaa....aa", just a little teasing and she moaned out loud. Vikram got the satisfaction he wanted.

Coming back to face her, he puts a strand of hair back from her face and as always he pecked her nose.

Nimmi bit her lip looking away. "Why shy now? We've already done a lot, don't you think so?", Nimmi didn't say a word to that.

"I have to take a shower.", she tried to get away trying to get out of under her.

"Vikram pulled her bak on him, "oh trust me baby doll, I can give you a unforgettable experience in shower. Wanna try?", Nimmi's eyes went wide.

"No need l, I can do it myself. I don't need your help.", Nimmi tried to cover her blush with her fake anger.

"Yeah, you only need that in night. What was it, 'Ram..please!! Ram please!!", he mimicked Nimmi teasing her.

She tries to shut his mouth, sitting on her knees and trying to put her palm on his mouth.

"Ram, I'm warning you shut up." Vikram kept on with fake moaning, teasing her and laughing out loud.

She kept trying to stop him. Vikram looked her and then her clothes and then pulled her closer by her wrist. "You do realize the view you're giving is the best one right. Looks like you want to go for another round.", Vikram teased.

This time she just got off his body and ran from there. Vikram kept laughing as she tried escaping the embarrassment.
—————————————

Nimmi was lost in her thoughts, when Vikram waves a hand in front of her taking her out of her thoughts.

"Looks like your memory is refreshed.", Vikram asked smirking.

"Ahh..I don't know what you mean.", she looked other side trying to avoid his question.

"How I love your pout my little angry bird.", he kissed her cheek.

"Accha, itna laad aa raha hai? Koi zarurat nahi hai, kisi din pit - Vit jaoge, toh Sara laad uttar jayega."(Really, no need to love. Someday I'm gonna hit you hard. All your love will fly away.), She glared at Vikram trying to intimidate him.

"Then, I'll say. I kneel in front of you my queen. Even if you wish to cut my head off.", and he bowed his head. When he said those words, all the anger that she had was gone out of the window.

"Aapko toh humari bhi umar lag jaye."(I wish you my age too.)Please don't say like this.", She cups Vikram's face and made him look up.

Lost in each other's eyes, Nimmi kissed Vikram's cheeks one by one. "But I can't give you more than this.", her eyes turned down.

"It's more than I could ask for, in this moment.", saying he offer her to eat with his own hands and a biggest smile plastered on her face.

For that moment she forgot everything and all her concentration was on eating her favorite jalebi.

As she was busy eating, Vikram's phone rang taking his eyes of her. His younger brother was calling.

Nimmi saw him taking call so she decided to stand and give him some space. Vikram didn't let her go instead holds her tight.

He shook his head, telling her to stay by his side. She did, still looking a little hesitant. These 2 months did put a wall between them.

"What is it?", he got directly to the business. "Hmm..", "okay", "take care of them. You know what to do.", Nimmi looked him confused. It was as if he was talking in riddles.

After few more okays and hmm he cuts the call putting his phone back.

"What is it Begum?", he said not looking at her. He already knew that she'll be giving that look.

"What's going in this head of yours?", she asked poking his forehead. "Ouch!", he held her finger stopping her and looked up.

"Do you trust me?", he asked out of the blue. Nimmi tilted her head not knowing why he's asking so. "I do", Nimmi answers .

"But", "No but..just trust me. You'll know very soon.", Vikram gave his words. The words that held a promise.

She didn't ask anything further. Her eyes went on his phone and she jumped off his lap. "Oh god! I'm late for work.", she was about to run but Vikram stopped holding her hand.

"No you're not.", " Ram, I need to be in hospital. I'm already very late.", but he still didn't let her go.

"Mrs Nimmi Singh Chandravanshi you are not going to hospital. You've got another job to do. So stop jumping.", he said releasing her hand and making her realize that she was jumping on her place like a child.

She stopped and puts her hair back and pushed her glasses back.

"Fine. But first tell me what did you do this time.", she knew very well her husband can do anything to keep her close.

As they both knew, once she leaves this place Nimmi would try her best to avoid Vikram and maybe completely hide from him.

"You'll find out soon. But for that you have do some serious shopping. C'mon we only have one day before the trip starts." He tells and starts walking towards exit.

Nimmi's jaw dropped in floor. "What the fu..", before she could complete Vikram turned warning her not to finish that word.

"You..Ahhh..", she was squealing in frustration. "This man I swear..I'll seriously chop his hair off.", not able to do anything else then curse him she picked her dropped jaw and walked behind Vikram like a lost puppy.

Vikram opened the door for her. Before he could close, Nimmi slam shuts the door, passing a glare at him. Vikram just chuckled and went to the other side taking his seat.

"Let's get you all prepared for tomorrow.", he puts the car in gear and left the place.

"I'll pay for my own things.", Nimmi said in a clipped tone. "Sure, why not?", he agreed too easily. "We'll see about that.", Vikram said nonchalantly, not caring what she said.

For some reason she saw him smirking but Nimmi had no idea why. And how come he agreed soo easily?
————————————
That's it for today meri janooon 😗😗

Rest in next

See you all.

How was the chapter so let me know

Aaj No cliffhanger, maybe in next.❤️❤️

See my lovely readers...where you all have have brought me to...God ...you guys have no idea how big part of my life you all are...we are 8th in top 10 in India...🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️

No matter what I say....it'll never be enough. You guys deserve all this credit..without you all I'm a Zero.

Every step that I take to these small successes is all that belongs to you all♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.4K 56
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...
494K 16.8K 42
π™„π™£π™™π™žπ™–π™£ π™§π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™š [π—–π—Όπ—Ίπ—½π—Ήπ—²π˜π—²π—±] π˜™π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦π˜ͺ𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘸𝘒�...
87.7K 6.3K 56
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...
615K 28.5K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...