𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐍...

Galing kay SunaliThakur

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... Higit pa

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Starting New life
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
10 - His Care and Worry
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
33 - Marking her
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
39 - Broken pin and something else
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
43 - Tere Hawale
44 - I'm ready
45 -Pulling strings
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
56 - A trip?
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
59 - Will you?
60 - In rain on backseat
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
66 - Airport
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

46 - Tiger Stripes

18.7K 958 73
Galing kay SunaliThakur

Aa gai main😁with double update

Aaj sab kuch likh dungi😗😗😘

Me readers ready to read the scene be like:👀

——————————

AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi was about to cry but then she remembered Vikram's word. How could she doubt this man at any cost. Doubting him meant doubting herself, her entire being and their love. Taking a deep breath she controlled her emotions and opened her eyes slowly.

When she did, she couldn't believe her eyes. Vikram was sitting there just transfixed at her. He wasn't even blinking for a second. As if he was waiting for a wishing star to pass by so that he could make a wish.

"Ram", Nimmi called his name. "You..", she waited as he spoke. "You are just perfect Begum.", he bends forward as his hand reaches to her side under her chest. Vikram kept caressing her with his thumb.

Nimmi's face was all red like tomato. "Begum look at me.", he orders when Vikram noticed her stealing her gaze away.

She looked hesitantly up in his eyes. When she did she couldn't hold that look and tries to cover herself with the cushion that was next to her. Vikram didn't say anything instead he holds that cushion and pulled it, throwing it away and so with the others.

"Never and I mean never hide yourself from me.", Vikram warns in his low husky voice. "By..but I...I'm not..", she couldn't say it, she was too scared to say the words. Maybe he didn't notice. "What if he sees and the regrets later after I tells him?

Vikram noticed her hesitation, like she had something to say but was hiding it and why was she trying to cover herself up again and again he didn't know.

"Aapko kuch batana hai?"(Do you want to tell something?", he asked. But not waiting for her reply Vikram made her lie on top of him pulling her. As he lies back setting his head by arm rest on the cushion that was at the back of him.

This man was too smart that way. He knew where his comfort was. Nimmi didn't know how to react. He was pulled her again and again tonight as if she was a toy for him.

"Begum say it?", Vikram orders her, his eyes still roaming over body and his one hand caressing her stomach and other playing with now messed up hair, that somehow made her look more sexy. . "I..aa..I'm..not like ...imagine not what you think..you didn't see me properly.", she said with a sad expression.

Vikram didn't say anything but titled his head to the side trying to understand. "What do you mean?", he asked, holding her from waist on both sides.

She removed her hands away with soo much of courage. Vikram was looking for something that was unexpected or unwanted, anything that was wrong but nothing. He didn't say anything again just waited.

"See, I have stretch marks. This doesn't count as perfect, Ram.", Vikram roamed his eyes all ver her upper body. She did have strength marks on her shoulders, by her belly and her breasts.

"Ram please don't look. I know this is not what you wanted.", her voice came cracked as she turned her face to the other side.

"Begum you are perfect.", he replied in the most assuring tone he could voice out. Nimmi turned her head back to look at him. To make sure she heard right. "Y..you are not embarrassed?", she asked unsure.

"Why will I be embarrassed of such ethereal beauty?", he asked looking straight into her eyes, his hand moved from her hair to her bubbly cheeks as his thumb brushes over it softly.

"Ethereal?", Nimmi was feeling as if she was in a alternate universe and this is not at all true.

"You are the best version of you. So what you have these marks? Aren't they part of you? You should be proud of yourself in all ways. And as per for me. I think you look adorable with them. And these make you look more natural and attractive." he gave a genuine smile.

"They are not stretch marks.", he says and Nimmi looked him confused. Vikram pulled her close with a jolt making her bare body lying on top. "They are tiger stripes, My tigress.", he whispered in Nimmi's ear and bit her earlobe making her blush. She was emotional, joyed, proud, surprised all at once.

How can a man be so perfect ever? He didn't see a single drawback in her. Whatever she was and however she was, Vikram always saw the best of her. Making her feel the best in the entire world.

How can someone define stretch marks as a beauty mark, she couldn't understand. Before she could say anything, Vikram spoke again, "Now that you have added double to your punishment you are not allowed to utter a single word, got it?", he says tucking her hair back.

"Double?!", Nimmi asked in disbelief. "You talked bad about my Begum and now doubted her perfection. So now I'll do whatever I want and you have no say in it, the way he said made Nimmi gulp hard. She knew if she uttered a single word he will just do something she won't be expecting.

Vikram removes her long hair from her front that covered her front as he pulled her closer.

His hands started to move up and down with long strokes on both sides. Nimmi's now bare chest was on full display on top of him with them rising and falling. Her hands were on Vikram's chest grabbing his shirt tight.

Vikram moved his right hand to the under line of her bosom and that one touch sent a wave of euphoria in her body.

Next moment he grabbed her and started massaging her gently at first, squeezing and rubbing his thumb over her tiger stripes. Soon his other hand started doing the same to her other breast.

Nimmi was panting by now. Being new to all these emotions and touch. "R..ra..ram...", she moaned Vikram's name which just triggered his need more.

Vikram pulled her closer putting her hands on top of armrest. With this position she was now exactly on top of him, his face.

Nimmi did not dare open her eyes. Her grip on armrest got tighter and tighter.

Vikram's hand goes to her back and he starts stroking her while his lips took her right nipple in his mouth. The moment he did Nimmi felt like all the walls have broken and collapsed between them. Every last hesitation that she had was gone now. All the last bit awkwardness was washed away.

Just like the rain washes away all the dust from the nature leaving it with the glowing and glistening droplets shining with the beautiful warm sunshine shining with the morning sun rays.

This moment between the two wasn't just physical intimacy but connection of two souls and giving your whole to the other. Putting your trust and faith in the one and only you want to belong to, forever and ever.

Vikram was nibbling with his tongue, teasing her as her mind was going into haze. Not able to handle the pressure and feeling the urge to have more and more of it, she bent getting closer and closer.

With one breast in his mouth Vikram did not leave the other alone. He kept it busy with squeezing and pressing, playing with its tip between his fingers.

As he kept his sweet torture Nimmi was getting to her peak. Her toes were tight, her legs were squeezing and her moans were getting louder.

Ram felt the change in her body and knew she was getting there, but before could reach he stopped. He stopped leaving her mouth hang low.

Frustration was clear on her face. Nimmi snarled and glared at Vikram who was just smirking underneath her. But she also knew she was not allowed to speak as her punishment. Whereas Vikram was irritating her and pushing her more to say something.

He was testing her patience. Nimmi understood his evil plan. Not giving him the satisfaction he wanted Nimmi just smirked back and sat straight. She crossed her arms blocking Vikram's view and turned to look other side.

Vikram did not liked it one bit. He took over the control turning their positions. Locking her between his arms and under him, Vikram held her wrists over their head in lock.

"I'll show, what's playing actually means", he whispered near her lips and kissed them. Going from there he kissed her jaw and then slowly went to her neck biting her. That was gonna leave a mark for sure. tracing her like a teasure hunt map by a pirate.

Soon he reached her valley caressing on her centre with his lips and bit lightly. "Ram..please!!", she cried begging him.

"Please what begum?", Vikram asked looking up. Nimmi was wiggling under him, trying to get free. The pressure and intimacy and this tease game was too much for her.

""Do you want me to pleasure you?", Vikram questioned to which she nodded her head frantically. "Words my queen, I need words.", "ye..yes, please", Vikram smiled devilishly at his win.

After that he did not waste any second and leaves her hands, going to her left and untouched breast. Taking it in his mouth Vikram sucked it and then blows a cold chilling air making Nimmi shiver in sensation.

Nimmi's hand were in his hair,roaming all around and pushing him in want of getting more of his tease and pleasure.

Seeing her reaction made him satisfied completely. He kept doing it until Nimmi didn't reach her peak. The moment she did her back arched and she moaned Vikram's name out loud.

With that she fell back. Though they didn't do anything more but for her this night was the most unforgettable night.

Vikram's words his actions, his confession and then this intimate moment between them was the proof of their love and beginning of new journey.

But was it really their beginning of a new journey or there was a new chapter of calamity about to start in their lives?
————————————
That's it for today....Baki in next chapter 😘😘

How did you all like the chapter?👀

We've seen a happy couple and a building up a bond between them, but now there is going to be a twist a plot twist that will change their lives forever

I hate doing this to my Nimmi..😭and only thinking about it makes my cry but I have to do this..if you all remember few days back I wrote about a plot twist idea ...that I got and very excited about it....that's what is coming up next...so all be ready with tissues comments and gallian and lots of love..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

675K 32.4K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
224K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
50.5K 3.5K 51
The story unfolds the sweet tender moments of Rishabh and Paridhi, how their love blossoms, during and after their (arranged love) marriage. Paridhi...