๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐...

By SunaliThakur

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Starting New life
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
10 - His Care and Worry
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
33 - Marking her
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
39 - Broken pin and something else
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
43 - Tere Hawale
44 - I'm ready
46 - Tiger Stripes
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
56 - A trip?
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
59 - Will you?
60 - In rain on backseat
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
66 - Airport
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

45 -Pulling strings

17.3K 939 49
By SunaliThakur

Devion and Devion, because sajjan toh Yahan hai nahi..Aur maybe hain....

Zara sambhal ke baithe because aage mahol main tapmaan garam hone wala hai Aur haath bhi jal sakte hain screen se..

Kaiyon e toh jal bhi chuke hain👀

Warning I've given for underage...but I know sab paddhenge and comment koi nahi Karega👀

My readers after reading warning ⛔️😂

————
AUTHOR's POV

"And..?", just when she said, Nimmi's legs hit something and she fell on something making a little scream come out of her mouth.

Nimmi puts her hands in her eyes in fear when she lost her balance. Neither Vikram saved her nor he picked her up. Because she fall in perfect spot.
It was the swing in their balcony .

"Hain? Yeh zammen itni mulayam kaise ho gai?"( How did the floor got so soft?), she looked around removing her palms, realizing where she was.

"Ooo..", a small Oo came out of her lips when she realized and then noticed Vikram standing there hoovering over her. There was a winning smirk on his face.

Nimmi had no idea what so ever of how to react on this situation. She was nervous as hell. she was screaming inside. Still she didn't get away, knowing this is what she wanted.

Vikram gave his hand and she took it. Next moment she was in top of him as they were lying on the swing.

"Wait..how did..?", she looked down at him. Vikram puts his right hand under his head lying comfortably, admiring his Begum.

When she looked at his devilish smile, Nimmi couldn't control but blush profoundly.
"Ram..let me go. I'm too heavy.", she tries to get up, but he just tights his hold on her waist.

"Shh..", Vikram shushed her, as his hand starts moving to her waist. His thumb kept on making circles sending tingles to her every each. Nimmi was trying her best to not make any sound. Which was clear from her expressions that just made this tease game even more interesting.

His finger starts tracing her her soft skin by her skirt. Nimmi just hides her face in his neck not able to look at him. A small chuckle came out of his mouth seeing Nimmi so embarrassed.

Vikram removes his other hand from under his head and tucks the strands of hair that were covering her face. She was breathing so hard that Vikram could hear her every breath by every second.

She moved her eyes up to look at him as he moved his eyes down to her chest where she was lying. That's when Nimmi realized how close they actually were.

Since they are together, this was the first time ever she was in such an intimate situation and ready to take a step forward as well. She realized she was lying on top of him, their chests we're pressed tightly.

Even her dupatta(scarf) had fallen off from her shoulder.lying half on the floor and rest under them.

Vikram tilted his head just a little to capture her lips and locked them. He was savoring her soft lips and so was she, giving in to the kiss.

Nimmi forgets about the world in that moment as her hand goes to Vikram's neck and other hand was on his chest, where his top 3  buttons were open.

The air was temperate, the breeze was cool, the stars that frilled the dark blue blanket of the night with their mesmerizing glow. Full moon that was cascading in the night, illuminated over two souls that were drowning in each other's love.

None of the two were ready to leave each other any time soon. Vikram bit her bottom lip making her moan. As she felt the moaning pleasurable pain, her lips parted giving him opportunity to enter.

Vikram enters her mouth, savoring her every inch. His hand that was on her lower back slowly starts moving up to where the knot was tied, her shoulders.

Without any second thought Vikram pulled the strings making it loose on her shoulders. It's sudden pull and then hanging loose on her body made her feel wired but pleasuring emotions.

Vikram roams his hand on her back, as he slowly roamed his fingers going to her left shoulder and pulled her sleeve low, but just enough for him to roam his fingers there.

Vikram rubs her shoulder gently in circles making her toes curled with his touch and a small moan escaping her mouth. Seeing her getting aroused, just made him even more turned on.

"Abhi toh humne kuch kiya bhi nahi Begum"(We didn't even do anything yet Begum), he teased her after he was done kissing and seeing her getting stiffen.

Once he saw how she reacted at his touch, Vikram moves other hand down while the first one stayed on her bare shoulder.

Twisting the end of the string on his index finger he pulled it open making her grip tight on Vikram's shirt.

If Nimmi moved even an inch her blouse was gonna fell of revealing her completely. Vikram smirked seeing her eyes getting wide on his action.

He kissed her nose and this time instead of pushing her glasses back he removed it and throws it somewhere.

Before she could say anything, Vikram turned her taking her under. His action was so quick that, Nimmi couldn't understand what just happened.

She looked around at him and the again down. "Don't get distracted Begum. Focus on your Ram.", he whispered in ear.

Nimmi didn't say anything to that, instead she just grabbed her his shoulder tight breathing heavily.Her mounds were pressing with Vikram's chest with every breath she was taking.

"You ready for your punishment ?", he asked for the last time, which sounded more like a statement. "You weren't gonna care for her answer anyways" , His subconscious mocked.

Nimmi still didn't utter a single word. Vikram's hand slides from her shoulder to Nimmi's waist belt. He was slowly caressing her belly and waist, making circles around her navel.

Going from there with his index finger he made a straight bee line to her chest. But Vikram stops at the edgeof her now loosely hanging blouse.

When his finger reached there, Nimmi squeezed her eyes shut, breathing heavy, her heart racing and toes curled. Vikram blowed a breath of air, removing some strands of loose hair from her face.

He kept playing with the hem of her blouse. Vikram tucked a finger under it and pulled a little just to get a reaction from her.

As expected her breath got hitched and her nails were digging in his shoulder over his shirt. Vikram looked with his eyes turning to the side and his lips curled up wards. His mind was get the devil out.

He did the same again and then he just ripped it off her body. Nimmi turned her face to the other side, hiding it in the cushion.

Vikram's eyes were fixed on her. Her perfect chest. Her full body. Suddenly He moved back and sat with a distance.

Nimmi felt a sudden emptiness as he made the distance between them. She didn't open her eyes, her face was still turned but a new kind of fear was forming in her heart.

"Is he regretting seeing me like this? What if he thinks that I'm not good enough?, her eyes filled up with so many unshed tears. She was in such a vulnerable state, where she couldn't even run or even look at him.

——————————————
Baki ka kal 😗😁😁

I love you alll...but tanggg karna is my right 😘😘Kal pakka sab bataungi👀

These are my reader's reactions 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 14.2K 31
ยฐโ€ข Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series โ€ขยฐ *:๏พŸโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
675K 32.4K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
127K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...