๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐...

By SunaliThakur

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Starting New life
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
10 - His Care and Worry
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
33 - Marking her
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
39 - Broken pin and something else
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
43 - Tere Hawale
45 -Pulling strings
46 - Tiger Stripes
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
56 - A trip?
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
59 - Will you?
60 - In rain on backseat
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
66 - Airport
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

44 - I'm ready

17.2K 986 79
By SunaliThakur

Me: Giving early warning to readers for whatever emotions you're going to feel while reading. I take no responsibility on that😗😌

———————

AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi moved his hand that she kissed towards her back. Vikram stood still trying to understand. He knew what Nimmi was trying to tell but he wanted to ask Nimmi. Is she doing it with consent, with her whole heart or just to make him happy?

He looked straight and said, "Say it Begum", his voice was so soft and gentle like velvet. Nimmi looked up with hesitation. She looked up but instead of looking straight into his eyes, she looked kept her gaze at the back of his face.

She didn't wanna lie but she didn't want to break his heart. He did everything to make her feel appreciated, comfortable and special. He deserves more. Even thought he had needs but those were always kept aside just for her.

Now it was her turn to take a step Towards this relationship, towards her Ram.

She nodded her head in yes and a small "YES", comes out of her mouth. A breath of cold air released that was holding back. It took all her strength to say that one word. But when she said, it didn't feel wrong. Once the words were out, they melted in the moment just like snowflakes after landing on your palm, turning into a beautiful droplet.

Vikram leaned in and kissed her forehead. He joined his forehead with her and smiled. That one "yes", wasn't just a word.

Sometimes, one simple word that sounds a normal adverb to one, will be the whole poetry to someone else.

A relationship is most salient when you keep your words and honor, your commitments, it glorified your inner love, the love for your soul. The love that is beyond physical appearance.

And today, with that one word, Nimmi proved her salience for him. She trusted and loved her Ram limitlessly that she was ready to give her everything, knowing that for a girl her honour and dignity is everything.

"No!" , was his reply. The moment those words left Vikram's lips it made Nimmi shock and Numb at the same time.

She didn't know how to react. It felt like thousands knifes were stabbed right into her heart and twisting it.

Before her tears could betray her, she turned immediately and was about to run from there. She felt rejected, she felt betrayed, she felt WRONG.

Before she could run, Vikram held her wrist pulling her back, which made her hands land right on his chest.

Nimmi was trying to run, trying to get away but most importantly trying to not let a single tear fall from her eyes. But, at that very moment a tear betrayed her and fell her left eye as she sniffed.

"Begum?", Ram called her but she didn't look. "Begum, look at me.", he says but she still didn't look up.

"Begum, Please..", the way he said please, it squeezed her heart and she moved her eyes up that were full of tears and she didn't even tried to stop them.

"Don't think that I'm playing around with you. This next step in this relationship is not just an obligation that is needed to be done or my urge that you need to fulfil to make me happy.", he said clearing her tear stained cheeks.

"Marriage is not just about love but it's respect, understanding and trust. I'm honoured to know that you trust whe heartedly that just for me you are ready to submit to me. Because that's what I want.", Nimmi still didn't utter a word. She was listening to her Ram. His meaning behind his words.

"But you are not allowed to do that. You are not my puppet or below me. You are my equal, my half that completes me, you are my soul. You are my Shakti. Though I'm no Shiv.", they both chuckled on that.

"Begum, Shakti ji jagah Dil main hoti hai. Aur unki izzat sar aankho par. Aur apki izzat dunia ki har daulat se upar hai. Aur usse aap kisi ke liye nahi chod sakti, mere liye bhi nahi. Hum apki Surat se nahi apki sirat se pyaar hai. Aur hum nahi chahte ki aap kuch bhi aisa karein jiski ijaazat apki sirat nahi deti"(Begum, Shakti belongs to heart. And her honor is always above me. Your honor and dignity is more precious then any wealth of this world. You are not allowed to leave it for anyone ever, not even for me. I love you your heart, your soul more than your outer self. And I don't want you to do anything that your soul doesn't allows you to do."

Vikram finishes, while his hand on her cheeks. His fingers gently caressing her cheeks, comforting her.

Nimmi was spellbound in that moment. She didn't even blink for a moment. Her eyes were fixed on Vikram. Her heart that felt shattering few moments ago, now felt like a blossoming flower. It was racing soo fast that any second it might jump out of her chest.

The fact that Vikram confessed his love for her. She couldn't consider the fact that her Ram actually said that he loves her.

There was no word coming out of their lips, neither it was needed. The silence between them was too comforting that they didn't wanted to spoil it.

They were lost in the deep sea of emotions, of love that they saw in each other's eyes. After what felt like eternity Nimmi called, "Ram...", to which Vikram only Hummed, still admiring his Begum and her innocent beauty.

"Do you mean it when you...?", she asked. Vikram didn't say anything and kept looking at her waiting for elaborate. He knew she will never doubt his words,so he didn't question. "You love me?",

Vikram didn't say anything. Instead he questioned her back. "What do you think? Ask your heart, you'll get your answers."

Nimmi didn't need to think about it anymore. She knew the answer. Her heart always gave her the answer, she just wished to hear it from Vikram and today she did.

She throws herself on Vikram, rounding her arms around his neck. Nimmi was giggling so loud, and in her excitement she almost made Vikram loose his balance.

He was laughing too. Seeing his Begum smiling and happy was the only thing that made him fight for her and his demons.

"Wooohoo..relax Begum. We'll fell in pool.", Vikram balanced back and held her too from shoulders.

"Ram, this time I'm ready.", Vikram got still hearing her words. He was busy looking down and making a safe distance from edge knowing his wife is very hyperactive sometimes.

Nimmi puts her palm on his cheek, making him look at her, who was looking down on his right.

He turned his face to look at Nimmi, and she nodded with a smile. A small but gentle and genuine smile.

Vikram held her hand that was on his cheek. This time there was no doubt, no hesitation, no fear in them.

Vikram kissed inside of her hand. "Begum, will you feel bad if I say 'not today'.", Nimmi didn't say anything. Not because she felt bad but because she wanted to know what was Vikram planning.

"I want to make that night memorable for you. The best night of your life. I want to cherish you and more than me I want to make you feel the queen that I see you as. And....", he took a step forward.

This time there was devilish smirk on his face. He was back to his Vikram Singh Chandravanshi mode again.

"And...", Nimmi asked hesitantly as butterflies dancing in her stomach. He leaned in close to her ear, "We got a promise with this pool as well. We can't let him feel bad. Now can we?", whispering this he bit her earlobe leaving a sweet but hungry kiss, leaving her stiffen.

"But..you ...I..I thought..pool....it's just..", there were no words coming out of her mouth."You thought what? That I'm just talking in the air." , he crossed his arms in challenge.

"I...aaa...I'm..", she got nothing to say to that. "But..", he said taking her attention.

"But?", she asked. "But, that doesn't let you slide from your punishment.", he took a step forward. Which automatically makes her take a step back.

"Pu..punishment?, she asked pushing her glasses back. "Yes punishment..", one more step forward.

"I don't like anyone talking bad about my Begum or call her names and you are no exception. I don't care what happened in past but from today onwards you are no longer allowed to say all those words. She is my Queen and you are here by expected to treat her as such.",Vikram kept walking so did she.

As he was talking, his eyes went behind seeing what's behind, which made him smirk even more. "And...", he said. "And..?", just when she said, Nimmi's legs hit something and she fell on something making a little scream come out of her mouth.

——————————————
That's it for today 😘

Baki in next chapter😘

How was the chapter?

Gosh,,,Vikram took every bit of my sanity and heart and soul in this chapter😭.

What do you think will happen in next chapter 😗?

Let's see

My poor souls.....got hanging at the crucial momoent, while me enjoying this condition, because I already know what will happen 🫠😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.4K 20
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...
1.9M 83.7K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...
571K 18.8K 42
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š [๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ] ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
17.6K 1K 24
เค•เคนเคคเฅ‡ เคนเฅˆเค‚...... เคชเฅเคฐเฅ‡เคฎ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคธเฅ‡ เคชเคนเคฒเฅ‡ เคฆเฅ‹เคจเฅ‹เค‚ เค†เค‚เค–เฅ‡เค‚ เค–เฅเคฒเฅ€ เคนเฅ‹, เคชเฅเคฐเฅ‡เคฎ เค•เคฐ เคฒเฅ‡เคจเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‡ เคชเคถเฅเคšเคพเคค เคเค• เค†เค‚เค– เคฎเฅ€เคš เคฒเฅ‹เฅค .. เคชเคฐ เคœเฅ‹ เค…เค—เคฐ เคฆเฅ‹เคจเฅ‹เค‚ เค†เค‚เค–เฅ‡เค‚ เค–เฅ‹เคฒเคจเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‹ เคฎเคœเคฌเฅ‚เคฐ เค•เคฟเคฏเคพ เคœเคพเค เคค...