𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐍...

By SunaliThakur

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Starting New life
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
10 - His Care and Worry
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
33 - Marking her
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
39 - Broken pin and something else
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
44 - I'm ready
45 -Pulling strings
46 - Tiger Stripes
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
56 - A trip?
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
59 - Will you?
60 - In rain on backseat
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
66 - Airport
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

43 - Tere Hawale

15.5K 958 110
By SunaliThakur

When I come after so long to write a chapter...and my flow is lost and I can't remember what happened in the previous chapter:
Le my mind😂

———————————

AUTHOR's POV

Vikram held her hand not saying anything and keeps sitting there. He knew what she was trying to say. What she was trying to explain.

He knew how it felt when the world around you makes you feel bad for something that's not even your fault. Maybe Vikram's story was different, but he couldn't deny the fact that he always questioned himself, Why his father left him?

And the cruel world never let him forget that he doesn't have parents or somehow made him believe that it was his fault for his father leaving him and abandoning him.

"I understand what you feel, I can feel your pain Begum. I want to take it all away. But I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that, when I've got so much grieving in my own self.", he wanted to say, instead he said, "would you honor me with a dance?", he asked.

Nimmi was playing with water with her feet in it when she turned to look at Vikram offering his hand with hope.

She stops her swinging of feet and looked up at him. After a moment she took his hand and smiled sweetly nodding her head excitedly.

Vikram stood and helped her stand too. She looked around looking for something. Vikram knew what she was looking for but still wiggled his brows asking her.

"No music..", she gestured with her thumb near her ear and then shook it. Vikram smiled and then played his fingers in air, as if he was playing piano.

Nimmi rolled her eyes trying hard to control her smile and hits his shoulder. "zadda hero banne ki zarurat nahi hai, aaye bade SRK."(Don't try to be a hero, you are not SRK) Nimmi teased him. Vikram tries to control his smirk.

Suddenly he pushed her out and then pulling her in with a twirl, locking her in her arms with his chest touching her back.

Vikram's breath fanned over neck, making her weak in her legs. "I don't need to be someone who does romance with everyone. No one is allowed to touch you other than me." He traced a finger on her jaw going to her neck.

"Aap Vikram Singh Chandravanshi ki hain , Aur humesha rahengi."(You belong to Vikram Singh Chandravanshi and always will.), he whispered in her ear biting her earlobe.

Nimmi didn't say anything. At this point she didn't trust herself with her words.
"B...but..mean..piano..no ..romance....no..I mean..", Nimmi face palmed herself. "Kya Nimbu kya bole ja rahi hai?"(What Nimbu? What are you saying?, she thought or so she thought that she thought.

"Haan Nimbu kya bole ja rahi ho?"(yes Nimbu, what are you saying?), he teased and that's when she realized that she was actually saying it out loud.

She didn't dare to turn. Vikram just chucked taking his phone out opening Spotify and played a beautiful song.

They both started moving together with the rhythm slowly, matching their steps. "Ram..?", she called Vikram who was already looking at her.

He hummed in question. "Agar Ad aa gai toh?",(What about the ad?) "WHAT!?", comes out suddenly out of his mouth.

He thought she was gonna say something romantic. And this definitely wasn't romantic in any way. "God! Begum.", he whined and then chuckled.

"What?", he makes a pout. "See, if the song gets interrupted by an advertisement then our dance will be spoiled. If our dance gets spoiled then our moment is spoiled. If that happens you won....",Vikram did the only thing to shut her non stop bickering. she was just talking without any pause moving her hands animatedly.

Vikram sighed and rolled his eyes, so he took the best option, which was taking her lips in his. Vikram shuts her with the kiss.

Nimmi's eyes went wide with the sudden and unexpected gesture. For a moment she was still but soon she reciprocated his gesture. She kissed him back, her hand going to the back of his neck.

Vikram's hand goes around her bare waist. His fingers brushing on her waist, sending tingles. His other hand goes to her back, gently caressing her bare back with that backless blouse that was only supported by strings.

Vikram wasn't able to control his urge to take a step forward but he knew he will never do anything without his Begum's consent.

Nimmi was breathing heavily in his touch. Her grip get tight on his white collar, her breath heavy by each second.

His fingers stopped at the upper knot of her blouse. He kept looking at her, hopeful.

Nimmi looked up, and by the look in his eyes and where his hand was, she knew what he was expecting from her.

Nimmi everted her gaze in nervousness. She wanted to take a step forward but she was nervous about it. She wanted to give him that authority but she didn't know what was holding her back. She loved this man. She knew him with all he is. At the same time Everyday there was something new, she was learning a chapter of his personality, then why? She was asking herself the same question.

Vikram noticed the change of expression on her face, how her breathing got uneven but for completely different reasons, her grip on him got loose. Her trying to avoid gaze. As much as he was hurt with her actions this was the best he ever had in his life.

He slowly moved his hand away puts it on her hip on her skirt trying to avoid the contact with her body.

Nimmi looked up to a hurt expression in his eyes, he felt rejected at that moment. But still he didn't let her go. That both kept dancing.

While they were dancing slow, there were these particular lyrics that caught her attention and Vikram's as well.

(Hai Chand Mein Bhi Daag Par Na Tujhme Ek Bhi)
Even the moon has dark spots, but you are flawless.

She thought of herself and then the moon, comparing the two. "Am I really flawless? Am I really the the spotless beauty he deserves?", she asked herself the same question thinking about all the flaws she had in her body.

"Khud Pe Hak Mera Tere Hawale Kar Diya
I have given you my right to myself.

But when the the next lyrics the emotions in her came to her eyes. They started bubbling in her wanting to give him what's right. "Did I ever gave him the right to myself?", she knew she never really gave him that.

Where as Vikram was thinking of how perfect the girl standing in front of her is. He thought, "You are the most perfect creation of this entire universe. You are no where to be compared to moon. Because even moon doesn't have it's existence without sun. You are sunshine, lightning the world after the darkness. My world, my Sunshine, my Begum."

"Aap toh woh chamak hain, joh chand toh kya Suraj ko bhi sharminda kardein . Ke woh bhi chup jana pasand kare baadlon ke piche.",(You are the light which will give complex not only to moon but to sun, that it would hide behind the clouds),he didn't say that.

Vikram kept looking at Nimmi as if she was debating with her own self about something. He didn't say anything.

Finally she looked up after taking deep breath and passed a small but a genuine smile. Vikram did the same but there was still that hurt of rejection.

Nimmi removed her hand from his right shoulder and slides it down to his arm and then to his hand, entwining their fingers.

Vikram did not stop her, just kept observing her actions. Nimmi brings it close to her lips and kissed his knuckles. Her lips felt soft and gentle just like feather or flower petals.

She takes a step closer, covering every last bit of distance between them. Vikram didn't say anything.

She moved his hand that she kissed towards her back. Vikram stood still trying to understand. He knew what she was trying to tell but he wanted to ask Nimmi. Is she doing it with consent, with her whole heart or just to make him happy?

He looked straight and spoke, "the chapter is already too long. Baki ka in next chapter..wo kal jawab degi..now let me have some alone time with my Begum..BYE BYE.."

—————————
😂😘😗
Maine kuch nahi kiya...it's Vikram's fault 😌

How was the chapter??

Do share your thoughts ❤️

Apart from jokes I have a really big news to share. Atleast it's biggest for me.

So I was randomly scrolling through wattpad for a picture when I came across this one. I clicked it and found out it a wattpad link and what was it that was written under.. "STEPPING INTO ARRANGE MARRIAGE"

I couldn't believe my life. I don't know what to say or how to explain my feelings right now. This feeling right now is surreal.
Imagine just randomly scrolling through Pinterest and suddenly a picture pops up with the name of Wattpad
your book and a link added to it. I
32m followers is not something that happens everyday.

You guys have no idea..that how big of a blessing you all are in my life.🥺🥺I love you all so much..if it wasn't for you all, we wouldn't have been where we are today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2.3K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
154K 5.8K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
41.4K 1.7K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
1.8M 79.4K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...