π’π­πžπ©π©π’π§π  𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐍...

Par SunaliThakur

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... Plus

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Starting New life
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
10 - His Care and Worry
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
33 - Marking her
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
43 - Tere Hawale
44 - I'm ready
45 -Pulling strings
46 - Tiger Stripes
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
56 - A trip?
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
59 - Will you?
60 - In rain on backseat
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
66 - Airport
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

39 - Broken pin and something else

17K 1K 58
Par SunaliThakur

Heyy...I've posted the previous chapter late night so many of you might not know...ho and read and come back fast...

Enjoy reading
Vote and comment if you like ❤️❤️
————————————
AUTHORS' POV

"Begum be careful, we don't want anything embarrassing to happen, not that I'd mind or anything.", he teased standing opposite side of the bed.

Hearing this she gasped and glared at him. Nimmi jumped on bed just about to catch him when, something happened that was embarrassing and intimidating too.

So, what happened you all might be thinking? Let rewind it a little.

So Vikram kissed his Begum but there was something else going in his mind. While keeping her busy his hand kept moving around her waist which slowly moved up to her back.

His fingers making patters on her back, as she was getting lost in his touch. And suddenly he pulled the strings of he blouse. But the problem was, this blouse was completely on the support of strings and there was no hook.

So, yeah you could imagine Nimmi's face and Vikram's amusement here.

The only thing that was supporting it was her dupatta(scarf), that was covering her. If it wasn't for that, the thing would have fallen by now.

But Nimmi was so mad at Vikram that she didn't think much about it and dashed behind her husband to probably kill him this time.

Nimmi jumped on bed just about to catch him when, her dupatta got stuck under her foot because of big wide skirt she was wearing and the pin that was holding it on her shoulder broke.

With the sudden pull her dupatta came down pulling her blouse too. But before it could get anymore worse Vikram pulled her by hand and not wanting her to be exposed he jumped to save her. Which led both of them to fall on the center of their bed making a loud thud.

Nimmi just closed her eye, crossing her arms around her upper body, trying her best to hide herself. Her face was all red because of the embarrassment as she buried her face into Vikram's neck. Her eyes were shut tight, not wanting to face him at any cost.

Vikram hugged her tight, locking her in his arms. He looked down to see her face, that looked like a child who was scared to take amusement park rides.

But he loved the fact that even though she was embarrassed from him, still she chose to get closer to him instead of getting away.

Vikram kissed her hair, and pulled her even more closer. This small gesture Softened her features but she still didn't open her eyes.

"Begum? Look at me.", but she shook her head abruptly. "Begum", his soft came out so gentle and sweet that for a moment neither Vikram nor Nimmi could believe its him.

Vikram caressed Nimmi's cheek gently with his thumb and she opened her eyes but still didn't look up. "Look at me.", again she refused.

Vikram sighed, "I promise I didn't see anything. Though I would have loved to", he teased, "but I promise I didn't. Didn't I gave you my word, nothing that you are not comfortable with.", at that she turned to look up at her Ram who was admiring her already.

"Really?", she asked again pushing back her glasses, "Really", he confirmed rubbing his nose with hers, making her giggle.

They both looked into each others eyes drowning themselves in them. Vikram's hand moved from her cheek to slowly going down to her neck and to her shoulder.

"Ra...", "shhh...", he shushed her as his fingers brushed on her now exposed shoulders. Vikram didn't say anything, still looking at her and pulled back her sleeve that was hanging low.

Nimmi was feeling so shy right now. With that gesture and their proximity, their position, it was too much together. She bit her lower lip but then hissed because of numbing pain with the hickey she got. This made Vikram smirked seeing his handy work.

The mark was much more obvious now, which made him feel proud for some reasons. But also he didn't want her to be in pain. "Let's me get you ointment", saying he tried pulling himself, when there was cracking sound.

Nimmi was lying straight, when she also heard the same. They both looked around as she also tried to sit back and, "THUD!!", they both fall in the center on the bed.

""Ouch", Nimmi wined as rubbed her arm but Vikram immediately held her tight in his hold. She looked at her husband who was trying so hard not to laugh. Where Nimmi was giving him a death glare.

"This is all because of you.", she complained and tried getting up but failed miserably. First because of her clothes, secondly because of the bed that was broken badly and third because her husband pulled her bak, making her fall on his chest.

"Ram...", her voice came out almost a whisper. But he didn't say anything while his hand go to her now bare back, moving up and down in smooth motions.

It was relaxing and erecting at the same time. Her mind was going haywire. Not able to handle the sensation Nimmi hold collar of Vikram's shirt in her fist.

Vikram knew very well he was doing to her, which made this tease game even more interesting for him.

As her hand was going to Vikram's neck someone knocked on their door, breaking the moment. "Bhai?!", Raghav screamed from outside.

"You and Ma Sa need to come down. Guests will be leaving soon.", Vikram was glaring the door frame or more like his brother behind it.

"Aaa...we'll be coming down soon.", Nimmi answered in between her embarrassed, panic and amusement of seeing her husband mad on being interrupted.

Nimmi giggled at that, whereas Vikram warned her not to laugh raising an eyebrow. She ignored it and again tried getting up when she remembered her open strings.

Nimmi tried tying them but with their position it wasn't helping. Sighing she turned to look back only to find out that her husband was shameless lying there.

Hands tucked under his head and enjoying the view as if it was a morning view from balcony in sone hill station.

"Ram help me please.",  Mimi cried. Vikram just shrugged his shoulders. "Mr Vicks ki goli, yeh sab apki galti hai. Ab mere samne zada smart matt baniye, nhi toh mujhe Phulan Devi banne main time nahi lagega."(Mr Vicks don't try to act smart in front of me or else it won't take long befor I turn into a dacoit and kill you."

Though it didn't do anything for Vikram but he still tied her knod, a nod which somehow took Atleast 5 minutes. He was just wasting time with her.

After he was finally done. Nimmi stood and managed to come out. She set her hair and clothes making herself look presentable to leave. But not before turning around and glaring at her husband and giving a stern warning.

"And I'm warning you Ram,Agar aapne Iss bed ka kuch nahi kiya toh, main aapko bahar nikal dungi kamre ke. Aur agar kisi ne poocha ki kya hua hai, toh dete phirna jawab phir."( If you didn't do anything quick about this bed, I'm gonna throw you out of this bedroom. And if someone asked, you will be the one to answer", but that just amused him more. He was smirking shamelessly as if challenging her to do so.

He turned to one side and puts a hand under his head supporting himself still silo king shamelessly. Seeing him Nimmi got more irritated and stomping her foot she left the room leaving Vikram laughing profoundly.

His laughter could be heard in corridors which made her pout but she was happy to see her Ram happy, laughing and not worrying about what would happen next.

But there was someone to whom this laughter felt like pins pierced through heart.
————————————
There you all have next update❤️❤️

How do you all like the chapter?

And how does the idea of one more update sound by the late evening??😗

Bed crying  in the corner after being sacrificed for romance..jab ki kuch hua bhi nahi ab tak😭

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 65.7K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...
603K 28K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
74.4K 2.2K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
137K 5.3K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...