π’π­πžπ©π©π’π§π  𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐍...

By SunaliThakur

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Starting New life
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
10 - His Care and Worry
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
39 - Broken pin and something else
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
43 - Tere Hawale
44 - I'm ready
45 -Pulling strings
46 - Tiger Stripes
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
56 - A trip?
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
59 - Will you?
60 - In rain on backseat
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
66 - Airport
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

33 - Marking her

19.9K 1K 46
By SunaliThakur

If you like it vote and comment your thoughts.❤️❤️
Enjoy your reading and click the video above to enjoy your music😘

Too little much romance ahead
—————————
AUTHORS' POV

Nimmi was in her room, getting ready for today's reception. Nani gave her a dress, a very special one, for her Reception. But made it even more exceptional was the meaning behind it.

Nimmi got all dressed up when her phone chimed by the dresser. Leaving her comb she picked it and saw a message from 'Ram!!", her excitement grew double getting his message after whole day.

"Begum, I'll be back soon. Be ready and look your best. I want you to stand above all.", the message made her cheerful instantly.

With a giddy smile she was about type a message but, decided otherwise. Biting her lip she just sent an, "okay", getting back to her work.

After half an hour or so, she was still in her closet when A playful growl took her attention when she went to door and opening it saw Cellphone there. He was having a tux o him. Making him look the most adorable thing ever existed.

Nimmi couldn't resist the urge and kneeled in front of him, rubbing his back of the ears. "Aww..you look so cute.", to which he snarl, as if disagreeing. "What? You don't want to be called cute?", to which somehow he managed to nod. It even made Nimmi shocked that how a dog and explain his emotions so perfectly.

"If only your papa could do the same.", Nimmi rolled her eyes on that. "Anyways", She looks back at cellphone. " Tell you what?", at that his ears perked up. "He's a Vicks ki Goli. So unless needed he is useless.",

"Is that so?", the voice that startles her was a deep and rumbling, making her shiver."Ram, har bar bhoot ki tarah aana zaroori hai kya?",(Ram, why you always have to appear like a ghost?), Nimmi puts a hand on her racing heart.

"Here boy, c'mon go play with your ball.",Vikram detached himself from door frame that he was leaning to and throws a ball for Cellphone to catch it. The innocent creature ran out to fetch the ball, not knowing he was actually throwing him out.

Closing the door behind Vikram took slow predatory steps towards Nimmi, his dark eye's piercing through her. As if imagining something, that could make her undone completely.

She started taking her steps back, bewildered to what he would do, her heart rate going up and down rapidly. "I..a...you....when did...come back?", finally she could voice out words.

"When", he took a step forward and she took one back.

"You", one more step

"Were", final step and her back hits the mirror.

"Busy", a finger traced down her jaw to neck.

"Calling me...", he stops just at the end of her neckline and she gulped visibly.

"Calling..you?",she asked nervously l. Though she was a little scared but at the same time Nimmi was enjoying it. Which felt weird and good at the same time.

"USELESS..", he said in a clear pinned tone. "I...aaa..aaaii..", Nimmi smiled nervously looking like a maniac. "You really need to learn some lessons. Be ready Begum.", Nimmi tilted her her in confusion to whatever he was referring.

But before she could ask, Vikram attached his lips, to hers, Sealing them. A small moan came out, making him hard and he deepen the kiss, entering her mouth, exploring every corner of it. Both her arms were locked above her head with that giant of a mirror in their room.

Nimmi was panting hard on his touch. His body leaning above her, his hard and big chest pressing into her small soft body. Making it ever so difficult to control the desires that were coming into her mind.

"Shut up girl..shut up..", she tells her subconscious self to stop imagining the wildest of the ideas.

Nimmi moaned and groaned at the same time, her urge to touch Vikram was making her voice all sorts of voices. Vikram smirked on that, as he intentionally loosened a grip on her right hand.

Nimmi's hand straight away went to his neck, pressing him closer to her. Her fingers went to explore her hair, like roaming in the dense woods.

Slowly moving her hand from there she tried pulling her other hand out of Vikram's grip which he leaves, wanting more of her touch. All this while no one is ready to give up the kiss. They both were panting hard, and left just to take in some air. But the moment their eyes met, Vikram took her back.

Her other hand went to his hard chest roaming up and down. The urge to just rip his shirt off was really wild for her, but..she didn't do that. Instead she opened one button of her shirt, scaling her fingers on his muscles.

Vikram took it as a chance and bit her right lower lip where she had a mole. Making it his favourite spot on her. He bit and sucked the lip, leaving a perfect mark of him as he marked her.

Vikram leaves her lips and taking a small step back, observing Nimmi. She was a blushing, panting mess. Her eyes completely shut as she was inhaling and exhaling for air. Vikram controlled his smirk as he stood there with his arms crossed above his chest.

But then he noticed what she was wearing. The dress looked awfully similar, hell it was not similar, it was the same dress.

The red colour was matching her skin tone so perfectly. The dress was years old but, the soul and beauty never faded away. It screamed royalty from head to toe. Making her look every inch as an queen.

"You...this dress?", Vikram takes a step forward putting his hand on her arm. "Nani gave it to me.", Nimmi tells.

"You know, maa always cherished this dress. She kept it with her, as if it was a precious jewel. Even though it reminded her of that bastard and their fucking marriage.", he flinched in anger on last words.

Nimmi squeezed her hand. "She always said, marrying that man might have turned to be the worst decision but she never regretted.", Nimmi didn't say anything just eating for him to speak.

"Because she had me. She felt the luckiest person when she had me. But that's not true and I know.", Nimmi did not like the sound of it.

"Ram, look at me.", she puts her soft finger on His cheek and he everted his eyes up from the floor.

"Please don't say that", her voice cracked saying those words. The way she said those words, shook something inside Vikram. Her voice didn't only held concern but something more, something deep.

But what she she said, will  take  this relationship to next stage or will shatter it completely.

——————————
That's it for today 😌😗😘

See you all in next...

Let's see what she said??😁

My readers after officially killing me and making me rest in peace ...because of the obvious reason..(cliffhanger😘)

Because update kaise milegi😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 6.2K 56
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...
951K 46K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series ❝I never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying you❞ Disha...
1.8M 78.6K 67
A love tale blossomed during college days turned into arranged marriage. It is said that time moves quickly when it starts rolling. Two soul meets ag...