After The Rain.

By AngelWolf228

"Alejandra." "Christopher." Alejandra Cloud was an anxious,quiet,shy,sweet girl who was a loner who alway's h... More

Author's Note.
Dedication/Inspiration.
Ended/Started.
Introduction.
Prologue: The Story Of How We First Met.
Chapter 01: The Scent Of Rain.
Chapter 02: The Sound Of Rain.
Chapter 03: The Sound Of Raindrop's.
Chapter 04: The Moon And The Rain.
Chapter 05: The Moon Within The Rain.
Chapter 06: The Moon And The Rain Would Soon Fade Away.
Chapter 07: It Was Alway's The Rain.
Chapter 08: It Was Alway's The Rain And You.
Chapter 09: The Heart And The Rain.
Chapter 10: Love In The Rain.
Chapter 11: Between The Raindrop's.
Chapter 12: When It Rain's,There's A Rainbow.
Chapter 13: The Sound Of Rainfall.
Chapter 14: Rainfall.
Chapter 15: Rain Must Fall.
Chapter 16: Me And You,The Rain.
Chapter 17: Bloom In The Rain.
Chapter 18: Bloom Into The Rain.
Chapter 19: A Moment Of Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 20: Autumn And Rain.
Chapter 21: Fall And Rain.
Chapter 22: The Other Side Of The Rain.
Chapter 23: The Shimmering Rain.
Chapter 24: The Withering Rain.
Chapter 25: When It Rain's,It Pour's.
Chapter 26: Beauty In The Rain.
Chapter 27: The Silence Of The Rain.
Chapter 28: When Will The Rain End?
Chapter 29: Within The Rain.
Chapter 30: Reflection In The Rain.
Chapter 31: The Rainfall.
Chapter 32: A Moment In The Rain.
Chapter 33: Alone In The Rain.
Chapter 34: Set Fire To The Rain.
Chapter 35: After Dark,The Rain.
Chapter 36: Where Will The Rain Go?
Chapter 37: Rain And Winter.
Chapter 38: Change And Rain.
Chapter 39: In The Rain.
Chapter 40: Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 41: Rain And Spring.
Chapter 42: California In The Rain.
Chapter 44: The Beach And The Rain.
Chapter 45: It Can't Rain All The Time.
Chapter 46: It Will Rain.
Chapter 47: Me And You,In The Rain.
Chapter 48: Oh,Rain.
Chapter 49: Runaway In The Rain.
Chapter 50: My Rain.
Chapter 51: Raining.
Chapter 52: The Rain Was Alway's With You.
Chapter 53: Me And The Rain.
Chapter 54: Rain,Rain,Go Away.
Chapter 55: Reflection's In The Rain.
Chapter 56: My Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 57: The Beautiful Rain.
Chapter 58: The Rain.
Chapter 59: Your My Rain.
Chapter 60: Your The Rain Within.
Chapter 61: The Golden Light Of The Rain.
Chapter 62: Rain.
Chapter 63: The Rainy Day.
Chapter 64: Refrain.
Chapter 65: After The Rain.
Epilogue: After The Rain,After The Storm.
Q And A.
Thank You All So Much!

Chapter 43: My Moon And Rain.

150 9 0
By AngelWolf228

⚠️[[Warning: This Chapter contain's Mature Content. If you don't like what you read or see,leave,and please,do not report. Thank you.]]⚠️

[[Word's: 6419.]]

The moon is beautiful,isn't it?

Alejandra Cloud And Christopher Mendibles.

Christopher,are you ready?

Yeah!

It was Monday afternoon and The Dream Couple decided to go to the Aquarium for a date today.

It was a bright,clear,perfect,day to go out,and since it was Spring Break,the two wanted to spend as much time as possible before it was time for them to head on back home.

The two already informed all of their friend's that they would be home a little bit late and not minding it at all,their friend's assured The Dream Couple to have fun,and stay safe as they promised.

The teenage girl was waiting downstair's at the front door who was wearing a White blouse with a Blue hair clip on the right side of her hair,Blue pant's,and Brown sandal's to go with her outfit of the day.

"Thud,thud,thud."

Hearing the step's going downstair's,she smiled up,seeing her Boyfriend making his way,and stepping off the stairway,he smiled at her.

He was wearing a Black And White shirt with Blue pant's with a matching pair of Black and White sneaker's to go along with his outfit.

Giggling softly,he tilted his head to the side,staring at her with a confused look as he continued to smile.

What are you laughing at?

We're matching. Alejandra pointed,smiling,slightly biting her lip as he blushed by that. Before we became a couple,we would match outfit's. I still can't believe that,yet,here we are,a couple.

It seem's like we've been together for so long,yet,we're still very young...

Staring,she didn't say anything,and that Cute smile of his never faded from his face.

What did he mean by that? I feel the exact same way,we have been together for a few month's now,and then,it'll be a whole year that we've been together...It feel's as though the time sure hasn't stopped,it hasn't stopped me because..i'll never stop loving him no matter what...

Alejandra?

Exclaiming in surprise,she shook her head a few time's from side to side,smiling at him in a nervous manner.

I'm sorry,are you ready?

Yes,i am. Christopher grabbed his car key's,dangling them from side to side. We should be able to make it there in a few minute's by drive.

O-Okay.

The Dream Couple left the beach house and drove to go to the Aquarium that was only a few block's away.

It didn't look like it was hard to find,but,the two had manage to find their destination,and parking the car into a parking space,they got out,locking the door's behind.

Staring straight ahead,The Dream Couple were at the Aquarium called Aqua World.

Gasping,the teenage girl began to make her way up toward's the line,and watching her every move,he could tell just by how excited she was to be here.

Christopher,come on! Alejandra smiled big,waving him over. This is going to be the best date ever! I know for sure that it is.

Blushing lightly by her enthusiastic charm,he nodded,making his way up,joining her in line.

I don't think i've ever seen her this excited before,i guess it's because we're on a date since it has been a while for us to be alone. Did i keep you waiting,My Lady?

Smiling some more,she held his arm,coming closer to his side.

No,you sure didn't,My Knight In Shining Armor.

The embrace of her being close to him,he blushed some more from this,and staring up at him,she could have sworn he was hiding something.

Are you okay? I-I can let go of you if you want--

No! Christopher protested and with a quick of clearing his throat,he brushed it off with a nervous smile. It's okay,Baby. Close,she's so close. Don't worry,you can hold onto me. Don't let go.

I promise,i won't let you go...

After waiting about three minute's,The Dream Couple paid together,and as they were able to go in,the two were walking side by side,while she never let go of his arm.

Since they were already inside,the two were standing,looking through the map of the Aquarium to see what they would go see first.

Hmm,what do you think we should go see first? Alejandra asked,holding onto the map as they were looking at it over together. We can go anywhere as long we're having fun. It doesn't matter where we go as long as I'm with him...

Looking over at him with the corner of her eye,he continued to look through the map,while she looked away with a bashful smile until she spoke up,startling him.

So,where did you want to go first?

Startled,he looked all around,trying to figure out which where to go first since they haven't decided on that just yet.

Oh,i-i-- Um-- I-I don't-- Why don't we go and see the fish first?

Okay,we can do that.

She put the map into her purse and standing by her side,he looked down,seeing her holding out her hand as his eye's went to her face as she looked right back at him.

Do you..want to hold hand's so we don't get lost?

Blushing,he nodded,and reaching over,he held her hand,while her hand held his,their hand's,holding onto one another's,and that The Dream Couple began to walk,making their way to the fish exhibit.

There were a few people around and continuing to walk,the teenage girl tried to ignore by how many people were around,trying to calm her nerve's.

The teenage boy held her hand and blushing some more,he smiled,never letting go as he didn't want her to get separated.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh,Boy.

The teenage girl's heart started to pound a little since there was a lot of people today at The Aquarium.

I never knew that there would be so many people here today,why are so many people out at The Aquarium?

Raising his eyebrow,he noticed how quiet his Girlfriend was,and just when he was about to open his mouth,they made it to the fish exhibit.

The fish exhibit was glowing of the color Aqua and exclaiming in surprise,she let go of his hand,making her way over to the glass tank when a specific fish caught her eye,while he followed her.

Ah,Christopher,look!

He stood right next to her,seeing her pointing at the fish that caught her eye,and looking down,he read the name of the fish.

It was a Bignose Unicornfish and turning to look at the fish,he looked over at her,seeing the big smile on Alejandra's face,while he smiled back.

Isn't it Beautiful?

Yeah...Christopher agreed,still staring at her. It sure is...

Turning away,she caught him staring,and placing her hand onto her hip,she raised a brow,wondering if he heard her or just staring.

Christopher,were you staring at the fish or me? Alejandra asked. I just caught you staring at me,i don't think you were paying attention.

Of course,i was.

Sure,you were.

She began to walk,looking at the display's of all of the fishe's,and following her,they saw so many.

Freshwater fish,Saltwater fish,even Tropical fish,too.

I can't believe there's so many fish in the sea. Christopher looked at all of the tank's that the two were walking past. It's like--

Your staring at another whole world of wonder...

You took the word's right out of my mouth...

Look,a clownfish! Aww,look at the Lionfish! Ooh,a Queen angelfish,and a Queen Triggerfish!

He looked over,seeing the clownfish tank,smiling by her Cute reaction.

The Dream Couple made it to the exit of the fish exhibit and walking out,the next one they were heading off to see next was the different type's of sea creature's.

I find it so weird for coral to be in the ocean. Alejandra admitted and she stared at a coral named Brain coral. Ew.

Your right,it is weird.

Seriously,they have a shrimp display?

That's stupid,shrimp doe's sound good.

Eww,snail's.

Yuck.

The Dream Couple looked through all of the display's of many creature's of the ocean when suddenly,they were now walking into the shark exhibit.

Whoa. Christopher looked up,seeing a Blacktip Reef shark,and Hammerhead shark. That's cool.

Isn't it?

Crossing her arm's,she agreed with a smile.

Is he..enjoying himself? Doe's he think that this date is boring?

Looking to her right,the teenage girl saw a few people were around,and looking away,she held his hand,grabbing his attention when he looked over to her side.

Are you okay?

I-I'm okay,it's just that--

He held her hand back for assurance and smiling up at him,she shook her head,assuring her Boyfriend that everything was fine,and the next tank the two were looking at was the Zebra shark.

I'm sorry. Alejandra spoke up softly,her eye's looking down at the ground. I guess my Anxiety's getting the best at me,i'm ruining our date...

Baby,of course,your not. It's okay to feel this way,i'm exactly the same.

Looking up,she turned to him with a surprised expression.

How? You don't..seem like your anxious or nervous at all.

That's because i'm with you. Christopher told her,not letting go of her hand with a smile. Whenever i feel anxious or nervous,i know that i'm not facing anything alone because your right by my side,and that you won't let anything happen to me. I know it's hard to have Anxiety,but,there is one key to it.

What's that?

Avoid and ignore the people around you,that's all you have to do. It's as simple as that,pretend that we're alone,and that we're the only two people who's on this earth alone as we're in our own little world.

Bashfully blushing,the teenage girl couldn't help,but,laugh softly by how silly he was talking.

Christopher,your so silly. You know..just what to say.

Shark's were swimming all around and staring down at her,she smiled when her eye's were on him,their eye's locked,remaining.

My Christopher.

My Alejandra.

The Dream Couple walked hand in hand,side by side as they were making their way to the jellyfish exhibit next.

Ooh. Alejandra stared at a few Pink jellyfish and smiling,she saw how Pretty the color of them were. I love the color of the Pink jellyfish,i've alway's wanted to dye my hair Blue or Pink.

Really? I never knew that.

Mmm,hmm,i do.

He looked at her hair,seeing that her hair was down,and loose,the end's of her hair were so curly,they were candy floss curl's.

I wonder how she get's the end of her hair so curly? Her curl's remind me of the jellyfish,but,she show's a glow that i happen to love.

He began to laugh softly and having the look of confusion,she wondered what he was laughing at.

What's so funny?

Heh,i'm sorry. The end's of your hair with your curl's remind me of the jellyfish.

Why do you say that?

Because whenever you smile,you light up the whole room.

Stunned by what he said,she stood there,staring at him,and when she stared at him,he wasn't kidding around because he wae serious by what he had said.

I-- Alejandra began to say,looking away,while looking all around the room. Y-Your just saying that..

But,it's the truth. I swear it.

Your only..saying that--

He reached out,holding both of her hand's,and slowly looking back at him once more,he leaned closer toward's her.

I'm only saying it because it's my heart telling you this. Christopher stared into her dark Brown eye's. Do you know what i think about whenever your on my mind?

What? What do i think of him? I know what i think about whenever he's on my mind.

The rain,the rain make's me think of you.

Wh-Why doe's the rain make you think of me?

We had our first kiss in the rain,the rain just..make's you so Beautiful...

I never knew he thought of me this way before,i remember that day. We had our first kiss in the rain,that's how i alway's pictured my first kiss...I guess you can say that i feel the same way,you don't know this,but,i have alway's wanted to have my first kiss in the rain,and..i got it,after all.

It..was?

Yes,and it was the best first kiss i've ever had.

I feel the exact same way,i never really knew how my first kiss was going to be like,but,my first one was Beautiful,and magical...

A soft gasp escaped her throat and as the two turned to the tank,still holding each other's hand's,The Dream Couple were now staring at a jellyfish called Moon jelly.

As the teenage girl was staring at the odd jellyfish,it made her think of him,but,a whole lot different.

Majestic,isn't it? Christopher spoke,breaking her out of her thought's. It's almost as if your looking at the moon itself.

Continuing to stare at the jellyfish,she nodded her head gently,agreeing with a soft smile on her face.

Mmm,hmm,it is...

The Dream Couple went to see other kind's of sea animal's and as they saw the Sea star's,Seahorse's,Sea lion's,and the Stingray's,they decided to check out the Beluga Whale's.

Aww! Alejandra beamed with a smile. Look how Cute they are!

The teenager saw some Beluga Whale's swimming around and some were staring at the people behind the glass when suddenly,one was staring at him.

The two made direct eye contact and seeing this,the teenage girl smiled.

Heh,i think somebody like's you.

You think so?

He waved to the sea creature and when he did,the Beluga Whale just stood where it was,still staring at Christopher as he walked to the left,and much to their surprise,the whale began to swim toward's his direction.

Oh,wow. It's following you!

I see,i guess they really do like me. Christopher smiled,standing still,his Girlfriend walked up,standing right next to him. I'm kinda surprised it's following and staring at me,weird,isn't it?

I heard that some animal's connect with people in their own little way,i find it very interesting.

Staring at the Beluga Whale,he smiled because it reminded him of Alejandra by how the two would stare at each other.

It even made him think of how the two met each other for the first time,too.

You know,the way how the Beluga Whale is staring at me,it make's me think of how we met for the first time...

A warm smile began to spread over the teenage girl's mouth and reaching her hand out,she held his hand,he held her hand back in return,The Dream Couple were staring at sea creature together.

The way how he spoke about bringing up the first time we met,i could hear the soft tone of his voice by the nostalgic memory...

Looking over at him with the corner of her eye,he didn't seem to notice because his eye's were on the Beluga Whale,and looking away,she stared right back at the sea creature.

How could i forget that memory?

Their hand's were intertwined with each other's,they never let go as they were quiet within the silence.

Suddenly,the loudspeaker's inside of The Aquarium startled the two,while they looked up,wondering what was going on.

"The dolphin show will be starting in a few minute's!"

The loudspeaker's were cut and looking at each other,they were calm,they held each other's hand's for comfort.

Do you want to see the dolphin show? Christopher asked with a relaxed smile. They'll be starting in a few minute's.

Y-Yes,pl-please.

He began to walk,holding her hand,while she followed,holding his hand so that they wouldn't get separated.

Come on,i think i saw where the stadium is where the dolphin show is being held.

Catching up to his side,The Dream Couple were walking hand in hand,side by side,while they passed a few people who were talking excitedly about the dolphin show performing in a few minute's.

While they passed a few people,for some reason,the teenage girl seemed calm since she didn't feel like having an Anxiety Attack at all.

She figured the reason why she wasn't having it was probably because Christopher was there,holding her hand,making her feel safe.

This made her smile and as The Dream Couple were almost toward's the stadium where the dolphin show was being held,they made their way in.

There were only a few people around and looking to where the two would sit,he turned toward's her way.

Okay,where do you think we should sit? Anywhere is fine.

Uhh-- Alejandra looked around and then,she noticed that barely anyone hasn't sat at the bottom row. I don't think we should sit in the bottom row,we might end up getting wet,and i don't want that.

I wouldn't mind seeing you getting wet...

Ch-Chris!

She blushed in embarrassment and blushing as well,he suggested that they should sit in the middle since it was a safer way.

They wouldn't get wet or nothing would happen to them,anyway as long as they were enjoying the show together.

.
.
.

I can't believe you just said that out loud.

The two were sitting together,her arm's were crossed over her chest with a flustered look on her face.

I know,i know. I'm a pervert,aren't i?

I-I wouldn't say that,you are a guy,after all...

H-Hey,what's that supposed to mean?

N-Nothing..

Baby--

Sighing,she turned,looking over his way,while he looked back in return,her hand's were slowly placed down to her lap.

Christopher,i think you know what i ment by that,you can stop acting like you don't understand. Alejandra spoke softly. He's so Cute when he's dense,i know how teenage boy's are. They only think about one thing and one thing only.

He stared at her with a confused look and trying to hold back a laugh,she had to tell him since he didn't know what she was talking about.

What i ment is that you were thinking about sex when you said you wanted to see me wet,right?

I-I really didn't mean to--

Chris,you were thinking about having sex right now,weren't you?

There was no response coming from him and smiling,she knew that she was right about this matter this whole time.

O-Of course,not! Christopher was so embarrassed,he was stuttering like a fool. I-I mean,we-we don't..have to have sex when we..go back home...D-Do you..really think of me that way?

No,i don't. You just can't help yourself because your a guy and guy's can't help be this way,i mean,that's the only thing teenage boy's think about,anyway.

Not all of us think of sex 24/07.

Then,what do you "Boy's" think about? Video game's?

Baby,there's all kind's of thing's we guy's think about. If i could read your mind,i would.

Oh,Honey,you wouldn't wanna read this mind of mine.

Yes,i would.

The dolphin show began a few minute's later and as the dolphin's were performing,and doing trick's,he smiled,while she was clapping,and smiling by how lovely the sea creature's were swimming.

While watching the dolphin's,he could see the gleam in her eye's,seeing how happy she was,and that this made him happy.

About almost two hour's later,the dolphin show was over,and The Dream Couple decided to eat lunch at the food court.

That was amazing! Alejandra exclaimed with a smile. Did you see how the dolphin's swam? Ohh,it was so magical.

They two ordered cheese french frie's together with soda's and that they were sitting at a table,sharing their meal together.

They really were,do you like dolphin's?

I do,i've alway's wanted to swim with dolphin's. Their on my bucket list.

Really? I never knew that,maybe,one day,you will be able to swim with dolphin's.

Smiling,she stared at him,believing what he had said.

Are there any other thing's on your bucket list that you want to do? Christopher asked with curiosity. I wonder what else she has on her bucket list? This is very interesting.

I have a lot i want to do,i doubt i'll be able to do them,though. I've alway's wanted to travel,go to a lot of place's that i really love. I've alway's wanted to eat sushi in Tokyo Japan,i even want to go there,too. Be in a tank,while shark's are around in the ocean,hug a bear,sign language with ape's,gorilla's,and monkey's. I even wanted to go to Disney World,too.

Amazed by her bucket list of thing's to do,he was surprised by what she wanted to do before she died.

Like i said,i doubt that'll ever happen.

Of course,it will. Christopher reassured her and looking at him with a puzzled look,he continued on. What if i were to help you with that bucket list of your's?

I-I would like that,but,what about you? Isn't there something that you've alway's wanted to do before you die?

Yes,but,i want to make your dream's come true.

But,why?

Alejandra,i love you.

Staring at him,her cheek's began to heat up a bit,and staring into her eye's,he wasn't kidding around at all because the look that he was giving her was serious.

I love you too,Christopher,but,not everything has to be about me. I alway's think of other's before myself,i only think of other's because i have a caring heart,and the fact that i'm a good person,but,someone else who want's to make me happy,it truly..make's me happy deep down inside...There must be something that you want to do in life,isn't there?

There is,but,it wouldn't come true,anyway.

Tell me,what is it?

He smiled,taking a sip of his drink,while she waited for him to tell her.

I've alway's wanted to be an animator,you know,to draw,and make character's.

Ohh,really? You mean,like from Anime's or Cartoon's?

Yes,but,that take's a lot of time to make that happen. I even wanted to be a race car driver.

You..have? I wouldn't want to be a race car driver,it's so dangerous,and yet,scary.

Mmm,hmm,but,it's not that easy or simple.

Don't worry,i'm sure you'll get your dream job one day.

What about you? What's been your dream job?

Mine?

She took a sip of her drink and taking a bite out of his french fry,there was a warm smile on her face.

When i was a little girl,i wanted to be a lot of thing's-- Alejandra began to say,smiling some more. I wanted to be a Veterinarian because i loved animal's so much,but,when i reached Middle School or it could have been High School,i wanted to be a Librarian. There's a story to why i wanted to be a Librarian,it's because of My Granny. When i was ten,i never knew how to read at all,and one day,My Granny brought me a lot of book's of the Author named R.L. Stine,and when i saw all of those book's,i was intrigued by all of the cover's.

Oh,yeah. I remember seeing her shelf of book's in her bedroom,she had so many book's by the Author who write's the Goosebump book's. Was R.L. Stine your first Author book you've read for the first time?

Yes,it was,and before My Granny gave me the book's,she told me i could go anywhere in the world by reading a book,and..she was right...I was fascinated by reading all kind's of book's,i couldn't stop.

I could listen to her talk about anything,i find her interesting,and mysterious all at the same time...To me,she's like a book that i can't put down,and that i would read her over,and over again.

I guess that's why everybody thought that i was a bookworm..

But,whenever i would catch you reading,you seemed to be more intrigued. It was as though you were more focused on the book than other's around you...

I-Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

He leaned over,coming closer toward's her face,and almost as if she had lost the trouble to breathe,she stayed perfectly still.

In a good way...Christopher whispered softly,his eye's closed when his lip's were almost touching her's. To me,your a book i cannot put down because i would read you over,and over again...

Closing her eye's and hearing those word's from him,she didn't care if anyone was staring,nor watching because her main focus was on him,and him alone as nothing else had mattered.

Then,leaning over,she kissed him gently,he felt her lip's against his as he too,had kissed her right back in return.

The way how he care's about me,i feel the same way,the way he speak's to me,he understand's me.

The Dream Couple pulled away from the kiss,their forehead's touching upon one another's.

I love everything about him,i hope..it'll be me,and him toward's the end...

Once The Dream Couple were done eating their lunch,they decided to go,and check all around The Aquarium.

They were looking at other animal's,they went to the gift shop,looked,and roamed all around,enjoying each other's company.

The two had stopped by,looking at tropical fish,and it was starting to get late since it was already 5:00pm,and that The Aquarium was going to close soon.

When he turned to look over her way,he saw that she wasn't around.

Alejandra?

He called her name out,hoping she would appear,but,there was no sign of her when he looked all around,wondering where she could be.

Alejandra? Where is she?

Suddenly,someone held his hand,and stopping in his track's,he was relieved to see her.

Before we leave,can we go through the tunnel? Alejandra asked with a smile. I hear it's Breathtaking.

Yeah,sure we can.

I'm sorry,did i scare you?

Yes,you did. I-I thought that something must have happened to you.

I'm fine,i'm right here.

Holding her hand,he told himself to not let go,and then,The Dream Couple began to make their way through the crowd,heading toward's the exit.

Making their way through,a bright light blinded his eye's,and looking straight up,his eye's wided,seeing that they were making their way through the Aquarium Tunnel.

The water was dark Blue,many fishe's,and tropical fishe's were swimming all around as the two were holding hand's,smile's were all over their face's.

Oh,wow. It's like..we're walking in the ocean,Alejandra was right. It is Breathtaking...

Looking all around,he could see the big smile on her face,and smiling back,the two were almost to the exit.

The Dream Couple made it out of The Aquarium and once they were out,the sun was setting into a sunset as they suggested that they should head back to the beach house before their friend's begin to worry.

Thank you for taking me to The Aquarium for a date,Alejandra. I really had fun today.

Really,you did? I'm glad,i had fun,too.

The Dream Couple arrived back to the beach house,but,they decided to walk down onto the beach to watch the sunset as they were barefooted.

God,look at that sunset. Alejandra smiled warmly,staring at it,turning away to look over,seeing that he was standing right next to her side. It remind's me of when we went to the beach where we..lost our virginity.

Blushing,he cleared his throat,trying to remain calm by what his Girlfriend had just said.

Yeah,your right. Christopher agreed,nodding his head with bashful cheek's,his eye's were now on her. She look's even more Beautiful than ever...Baby?

Hmm?

Can we..take a bath tonight?

Slowly turning her eye's to him,he saw her cheek's begin to heat up a bit by what he had asked her just now.

O-Oh,my. You..want to take a bath with..me?

M-Mmm,hmm,you don't mind,do you?

He began to come closer right in front of her and blushing even more by his presence coming much closer,she smiled,wrapping her arm's around his neck.

She brought him down,bringing him much closer toward's her face,while he was smiling right back in return.

I'd love to,we can do that tonight...

Mmm,yeah?

Yes...

Eye's closed,The Dream Couple were about to kiss when suddenly,someone interrupted them.

What's going on here?!

Startled,The Dream Couple slowly turned their eye's,seeing their friend,Aiden Campbell.

He was a few feet away from the two and smiling in a silly way,Alejandra blushed in embarrassed,hoping he didn't hear anything,and Christopher rolled his eye's playfully.

The Dream Couple made it inside of the beach house,joining all of their friend's for dinner as they had leftover's from yesterday.

By the time The Dream Couple were done eating,they called it a night,and by the time they reached their bedroom,Christopher was the first one to reach the bathroom since he was getting the tub ready for their bath that they were going to be sharing together.

When the hot water was filling up the bathtub,the teenage girl was a little nervous about taking a bath with her Boyfriend since they've never done this before at all.

The water's ready.

Hearing him,she began to make her way into the bathroom,and seeing him,he was still in his clothe's when she noticed him looking at her.

I'm so nervous,this is..my first time being in a bathtub with h-him. I-It's no big deal,right? I mean,he has seen me naked before,and i've seen him naked,too. Wh-Whatever,i can do this.

He watched her,taking her shirt off with ease,and seeing her in her bra,he began to take his clothe's off,trying to remain calm.

Their clothe's were on the ground and standing in the bathroom completely naked,he got in the tub first,while she got in last.

He was behind her,while she was sitting in the front,they were quiet,their cheek's were a bit Red by how close they were,and how their skin were touching each other,too.

This is..awkward,he's so quiet. I guess it's because this is our first time sharing a bath together.

The hot water felt good on her and sighing contently,her eye's closed,while she was relaxing the soreness from her whole body since the temperature of the water was seeming to help.

Are you okay?

Mmm,hmm,i'm a little sore from walking all around.

Frowning with concern,he felt bad that she was sore from walking all around The Aquarium today.

Her eye's slowly opened by his arm's wrapping around her,he brought her much closer toward's him when her eye's wided a bit because she felt something hard up against her ass.

Mmm?! Oh,God,he-he's..hard.

Is something wrong?

Yeah,there's something wrong. Your hard. I-I-- Your..hard...

I-I'm sorry,i can't help it if i am.

Wh-Why are you hard,exactly?

I don't know,maybe,it's because i'm seeing my naked Girlfriend,and that this is our first time sharing a bath together.

He held her,the embrace of him holding her made her blush since he could feel her breast's along with her chest.

I feel bad that your a bit sore,is there anything that i can do for you?

It's okay,once we're done,i'll take my medicine before we go to bed.

Then,an idea popped into his mind.

Well,since you took me to The Aquarium for a date,i want to make it up to you.

Oh,you don't have to do that. You've done enough already--

Her word's were trailed off because she felt his hand sliding down toward's her stomach,and to her pussy.

I want to make you feel at ease,this'll make you feel all better...Christopher whispered against her ear,causing her to have chill's within goosebump's. Her body feel's so hot...

A soft gasp escaped her mouth by his finger slowly slipping inside of her and sliding his finger up,and down in a rhythmic way,she tried to control her breathing.

Ah,a-ahh...

Her chest was heaving up and down,her nipple's began to harden since he was starting to turn her on.

Doe's it feel good? Your not saying anything.

Biting her lip,she gripped the edge's of the bathtub,his movement's were starting to become a little fast,but,he was doing it in a teasing way.

She didn't want to moan out too loud because she didn't want anyone hearing her and what was really going on behind closed door's.

Ah!

Arching her back,a little loud moan came out,echoing a little,hoping she didn't brought too much attention,but,they were safe.

You-You freaking tease. Alejandra blushed with a frown,gripping his wrist when suddenly,he slipped another finger inside of her. Oh,God. He slipped another finger?! What is he trying to do,make everyone hear me moaning out loud?

Both of his finger's were sliding in and out of her,making her moan within soft whimper's of pleasure,and gritting her teeth,she would soon climax of pure lust.

Smirking by her reaction,he leaned over,biting into her neck,while his finger's were moving a bit more fast,and holding back a loud moan,she covered her hand over her mouth,nearly close to cumming.

Ch-Chris,ahh!

Moaning loud with a muffled voice,she came hard,gripping onto the bathtub until she slowly let go.

Pulling his finger's out,he smirked in satisfaction,seeing his Girlfriend breathing hard when he kissed her on the cheek.

Did that fee good~?

Y-Y-Yes.

Once The Dream Couple were done with their bath,the two got into their night clothe's,watched a little bit of tv,and drifted off to sleep by how tired they were from today.

Alejandra Cloud.

The next day,Tuesday,Christopher,and i have decided to stay at the beach house since we were a bit sore from walking yesterday.

I had such a great time at The Aquarium,it was so much fun.

It's a shame i can't..go into the ocean because..i have a fear of drowning.

Thank's a lot,Tyrone.

You just had to go and ruin this for me,you just couldn't seem to make me be happy,can you?

I can see it all over Christopher's face by the way how he look's at me,i guess he know's why i'm afraid to go out into the ocean.

I want to get over this fear,i do,all i have to do is take baby step's.

That's what it take's to move forward from what i've been through a few month's ago.

Wednesday,all of us decided to go grocery shopping,and being the encouraging Boyfriend that Christopher is,he told everyone that i make a mean spaghetti.

I was embarrassed by him confessing this to everyone and all of our friend's suggest that i cook dinner tonight since they were in the mood for something Italian.

So,i decided to cook,and make spaghetti tonight.

I was anxious and very nervous because..i never had any of my friend's eat my cooking before,the only one who's ever eaten my food was Christopher,and my family,of course.

By the time i was done,i gave everyone a plate of spaghetti,and then,the moment of truth.

All at once,everyone took a bite of the spaghetti,and then,excitement rang out through the kitchen as my friend's really loved what i had cooked.

I was so glad that everyone liked it and once dinner was over,there was no spaghetti since we all pretty much ate it all.

I guess you could say that we were really hungry,i just love to cook because it put's a smile on my face by how much everyone is enjoying the love that i put in my food.

Spring Break was going to be over soon and once it would end,we would all be heading back to school,the place where we all dread.

Well,it wasn't a place that we all dread,it was a place where we would learn,make friend's,and figure out what we want to be when we grow up as our future was a step forward.

Christopher,do you know what you remind me of?

The Moon,you remind me of how dark your night is,the bright light casting down upon the darkness i had once lived in during my past life.

My Moon And Rain,i never told you this,but,i will one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 23 13
"Is something wrong?" she asks. I quickly regain my smile. "No, it's amazing. I really am an awesome teacher." I brag. "You really are," she says in...
4.2K 93 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
390 25 28
' LIKE A STAR IN A CLOUDY NIGHT'. You don't always show up in front of everyone, but you are still there covered behind the clouds. Somebody who kno...