π’π­πžπ©π©π’π§π  𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐍...

By SunaliThakur

Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl... More

Aesthetics
Chapter 1 - Starting New life
Chapter 2 - Almost
Chapter 3 - Getting ready
4 - pehli Meeting
5 - In Matth
6 - Sham - e - Awadh
7 - White is my Favorite
8 - Waiting for her
9 - Dinner
11 - Challenge by Vicks
12 - Clashing of Men
13 - Respect and Understanding
14 - A long Night
15 - Old memories
16 - Your Decision
17 - It's a NO
18 - In pool
19 - Punishment?
20 - Under lips
21 - I don't wanna know
22 - Surprise in Plane
23 - It's a Chai Romance
24 - It's Haldi Fun
25 - The promise of Bond
26 - I mean Never
27 - Nervous
28 - Balcony and Cell phone
Next pick
29 - This Girl is Crazy
30 - A little too Good Morning
31 - She's Too Big
32 - Inner Demons
33 - Marking her
34 -Her Sudden Confession
35 - A Royal Reception
36 - A serious Convo
37 - Deals and Offers
38 - Bedroom
39 - Broken pin and something else
40 - My Wife
41 - Teddy bear
42 - Flaws
43 - Tere Hawale
44 - I'm ready
45 -Pulling strings
46 - Tiger Stripes
47 - She's Gone
48 - Somewhere in mountains
49 - Real Truth
50 - Buddy, BITE..!!
51 - Exploit
52 - Ganga ka Ghat
53- Break Down
54 - Mithai !!
55 - Morning Treat
56 - A trip?
57 - Cat Fight
58 - Unsaid Fears
59 - Will you?
60 - In rain on backseat
61 - Faster!!
62 - Jalebi
63 - plan fail
64 - Clearing Doubts
65- Surprise
66 - Airport
67 - Final Judgment
68 - The badass Girls
69 - Betrayal unravel
70 - Leaving Behind
71 - Rising Temptations
72 - Exotic Night under the moon
Historical Romance
THE FUTURE ME
Stepping into Gulf

10 - His Care and Worry

22K 1.2K 79
By SunaliThakur

AUTHORS' POV

Vikram jumped in to save Nimmi who was at the bottom of the pool. Pulling her with him, Vikram helped her come out. Manager helped them both with his staff and provided them with towels to dry themselves off.

Vikram took it to place it on her shoulder and Nimmi held it tight, with another he dried her hair, not caring what others or Nimmi would say. He was just worried she might catch a cold.

Vikram didn't say anything. All he did was giving a cold hearted expression, while drying Nimmi's hair. "Vik...", before she could even say anything Vikram gave her a warning glare and she shuts.

"Could we have the Cheque please?", Vikram asked one of the waiter and after paying they left. Vikram opened the door for Nimmi, still all silent. Even though he was mad but he still knew his manners.

"But why is he mad?, because I ruined our date?", Nimmi's eyes kept following Vikram when he shuts the door and walked around to his seat behind the wheel.

Vikram  starts the engine getting to somewhere when he glanced at Nimmi. He instantly hits the break parking his car on the side. Nimmi's head was down, looking at her hands, when a lone tear escaped her eyes and fell on her palms. She quickly cleared it away, thinking Vikram didn't see.

"Nimmi...?", his voice was soo soft and gentle that she couldn't believe if it was actually him. But she couldn't trust herself and ignored him still looking towards her lap.

Vikram came out of car and went to Nimmi's side opening the door. Putting his palms on her cheeks lightly, he made her look up. Her eyes were red and full of tears.

"Hey...what's wrong?", he asked with worry all over his face. "I..I..I'm sorry..", she said bursting into tears. "You're sorry for what?", he asked. "For.. ruin..ruining our date and spoiling your mood..", it almost came out as a whisper. Nimmi tried averting her gaze but Vikram didn't let go her.

"I'm not mad because our date got ruined. I was scared to see you like that in that pool. I thought something happened to you. How could you be so careless..huh?",

"But I wasn't careless. I slipped in when I bent to take something from pool", Nimmi bit her lip. Like a child was about to be caught. "What!?", he couldn't believe. "But why?",

Nimmi looked down to her feet and Vikram followed her eyes. She wiggled her right foots' fingers. "Seriously, if you slipper fall in, you could have told me or anyone else.", Vikram couldn't believe this girl.

"Arey...I could have but you all were busy there and chappal, Wo khraab ho jati pani main. Pure 500 ki li thi.(and Slipper, it's 500₹, it could have got ruined in water), her eyes getting bigger by each second while five fingers. Vikram puts two fingers on his temples rubbing them. "You jumped in to get your slipper?", he couldn't believe.

"Haan toh mujhe kya pataa tha ki paani itna gehra hoga. Vaise bhi main chappal hath se nikal rahi thi, Aur Gir gayi."( So, how would I know that water is soo deep. Anyway I was trying to get it with my hand lost balance.", Nimmi said with a fake anger and a pout. Which made a giggle escaped his lips even after so much of controlling which made Nimmi laugh as well.

Vikram shook his head in looked her. The moment they both locked eyes, a sudden spark of emotion emerged and they were just mesmerised by each others presence. Vikram's hand moved involuntarily to her face as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek lightly.

They both leaned in with a slow movement, not wanting to break the spell. Their faces were inches apart and they were about to have their first kiss of life when "Aa..Aa...Aachuu...!!", Nimmi sneezed and their magical moment was spoiled.

"Sorry", Nimmi rubbed her nose with back of her hand. Vikram closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Let's get you changed", Nimmi's eyes popped out of her sockets. Vikram saw her face and rolled his eyes followed by a smile, "Let's get you some new clothes to change. Is that better?", Nimmi made sure to mentally face palm herself and Vikram was just enjoy her situation.

Soon they reached outside a shop where Vikram told her stay while he went to bring something making sure to ask her shoe size, as our dear Nimmi didn't took her slipper out of pool, which must be floating somewhere in there.

She was patiently waiting while listening to some old classics, just her mother would. Soon after Vikram came and placed the bags on the backseat.

Vikram stops his car and came out to offering a hand to Nimmi, "This is my office. You're house is Atleast half an hour away and..", he took a step forward and whispered, "I'm not ready to let you go just now." Smirking by her face while she tried to control the smile that was forming on her face.

Taking her in to his big office building he took Nimmi to his office and showed her a room that he used during the day time. A little hesitant she took a few steps in and closed the door in nervousness. It felt weird using someone's room and that too in a office.

Not wanting to give it a much thought she shrugs it off and opened the bag. A beautiful curve of smile crept on her face making her day worth it.

A dress, pair of bangles, earrings, ring and balliyan (earrings). The best part was it was all in white.

And , "wait a minute..Payal (anklets.)", Nimmu looked at them carefully dangling in the light. Without waiting any further she changed into fresh pair of clothes that were also in white obviously with Blue prints on it's border with the pattern of dupatta.. "What is he trying to say. White and blue. Not bad Mr Vikram.", she smiled looking herself in the mirror.

Nimbu puts on her jewelry and looks at herself. She looked worth every billion dollars dress.

————
Baki tomorrow Abhi ke liye bye.

What do you think will this date go smoothly or will it be ruined?

Or will do something to put differences between them??

Me, who's not ready to give up on her stubbornness of giving cliffhanger

Le my readers:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 15.8K 42
π™„π™£π™™π™žπ™–π™£ π™§π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™š [π—–π—Όπ—Ίπ—½π—Ήπ—²π˜π—²π—±] π˜™π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦π˜ͺ𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘴𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯ 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡𝘦 𝘸𝘒�...
672K 32.3K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
85.3K 6.2K 56
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...
4.1M 143K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...