Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109

Chapter 108

392 5 2
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 108

    Nanzhi checked the surrounding environment again and again, and after making sure that there was no living thing in sight, she released the extra livestock that had been cleaned up in the space.

    There are three big cardboard boxes and an iron cage, which is covered with hay to keep warm. On top of the hay, there are nine little pigs. There is also a big pig in the next cage. It may have been changed to a narrow cage suddenly, and it is groaning uncomfortably in the cage. .

    They still have two little pigs and two big pigs, and they plan to kill two at the beginning of next year. When all the big and little pigs in the space have grown up, they can kill either one. Pork is enough.

    The hens in the cardboard box next to them couldn't stop clucking and clucking for a moment, and the voices continued one after another, which made Zheng Pingnao's head big when he was holding the cardboard box.

    "When did you make an appointment with Xu Wenhao?" Zheng Ping put down the box containing the hens and placed it next to the cardboard box containing the ducks. They had soft fluff when they were young, but they haven't started laying eggs yet, and it will take about ten or twenty days before they start laying eggs.

    Nanzhi is holding two pairs of rabbits in one hand. These were caught by the family's eldest and second treasures last night. They look soft and soft. In fact, they only realized that the amount is not light when they lift them up. Nanzhi plans to sell these two pairs of rabbits as well. Give it to the military and let them raise it together.

    Rabbits have strong reproductive ability, can live by eating grass, and can give birth soon after raising them. It is no different from raising chickens and ducks, and it may even be more convenient.

    "The appointment is tonight, but we have to prepare things in advance. We will have a lot of fun before they see us. I can't even explain why we can conjure animals out of thin air." Nan Zhi is

    still How did Chou hide these livestock? If they encountered villages like Linshui Village and Xiejia Village that they saw last time, the three of them might not be able to beat people from one of their villages with their bare hands.

    "When you see it, tell Nanzhi that you are a god, and let them confess you."

    Lu Xingyun walked over and slapped you, "What are you talking about?"

    "I was wrong, wrong." Zheng Pingke hid behind a pine tree , touched a hand of pine oil.

    "Pine oil is so sticky." Once it gets on your hands, it's not easy to wash with any soap or soap. After a few days, when you are doing other things, it will be metabolized by friction unintentionally.

    "Pine oil? That's right, anyway, we have nothing to do now, let's collect more pine oil." Nan Zhi's eyes lit up.

    "What are you doing collecting pine oil?" Zheng Ping was stunned. He touched his hand, which was still sticky and felt a little uncomfortable. Didn't collecting pine oil mean that his hands would be covered with this kind of thing?

    "Didn't we have a lot of hairs that couldn't be cleaned last time when we slaughtered pigs? It's very convenient to use this. Take the solidified pine oil home, heat it when slaughtering pigs, and pour it on places that are inconvenient to clean, such as pig heads. What, use this to clean pig hair, clean and convenient." Nan Zhi had already taken out a plastic bag from the space, and saw the solidified white pine oil under the tree roots in front of Zheng Ping.

    "Can you still do this? Nanzhi, you are really smart." Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun also squatted down and started collecting pine oil together.

    "It's not my idea. It's the wisdom of our ancestors. It's been passed down from generation to generation. I just happened to know about it."

    The piece of pine oil in front of Nanzhi was so solid that her fingernails hurt and she didn't take it off. . Forget it, she didn't make it difficult for herself, there was a lot of solidified pine oil in the woods, so she didn't have to hang herself under this tree.

    "Don't follow me, go and look for it yourself." He said and gave each of them a small plastic bag.

    "You guys know pine oil, right?" Nan Zhi looked at the white solidification on the ground, it was very recognizable, and normal people should not be mistaken.

    The two glanced at each other for a while, then nodded, indicating that they would not admit their mistakes.

    Then the three of them split up and searched tree by tree.

    The kind that solidifies on the tree trunk is the most difficult to pick off. It drips and solidifies on the roots of the tree. The kind of pine oil on the soil under the tree is very easy to collect, and it comes out with a light break.

    Nanzhi ran across several trees, filled most of the small plastic bag in his hand, and then stopped.

    These pine oils can be used for the next year after being used for one year, and they don't need to find too much, just three people and one person can find so much.

    After sitting on a fallen tree for a while, Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping waited for Xu Wenhao and their battalion commander before they came back.

    "Why is the little girl sitting here alone?" The battalion commander who had met the three of Nanzhi still had a little impression of Nanzhi. Why weren't her handsome husband and brother here? With so many enviable livestock, what if something goes wrong? Fortunately they came in time.

    "They're around here. They went looking for pine oil, and they didn't go far."

    Seeing the people coming, Nanzhi felt a little scared. Fortunately, they came half an hour earlier, otherwise she really didn't know how to separate the things by then. take it out.

    "That friend sold us so many livestock again this time. Does he want anything? Just ask for anything, and we will do our best as long as we can."

    When the battalion commander came here, he didn't move his eyes away after seeing the big fat pig in the cage. This is simply more attractive than the peerless beauty who overwhelms the country and the city.

    This pig was raised really well, white and fat, the battalion commander looked at it for a while, and secretly guessed that the pig had at least three hundred catties of meat.

    "He just wants food and firewood. If it weren't for the lack of food at home, he wouldn't be willing to sell it. Look at this big white pig, which is carefully raised by their family. It's really reluctant to sell it. They have a new wife, new people have been added to the family, and there is not enough food in the family, so they will not sell these livestock." Nan Zhi tried his best to make it reasonable.

    "Well, it should be. We took advantage last time." We bought so many livestock with new currency, but the new currency has depreciated a little until now, and it seems that two points of new currency can be exchanged for a catty of grain.

    The battalion commander opened three more cardboard boxes, saw the piglets, chickens, ducks and rabbits inside, and laughed until he couldn't see.

    There are so many livestock that can be raised again. The last storm came too suddenly, and they couldn't rescue them in time. The pigs, chickens and ducks in the pen were all gone, and the few chickens and ducks left in the house became The lifeblood of their barracks.

    Now the family is about to add a newcomer, this trip back, I have to envy the next three battalions! Then he thought of the shameless personality of the third battalion commander. If he was found out in a while, several of these frisky chicks would have to be killed.

    "Company Commander Xu is here?"

    Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun finally came back, not only did they have full bags in their hands, they even came back with a bag full of dry pine oil in their clothes.

    Nan Zhi didn't expect these two ignorant people to find so many, he picked up what was in their pockets and put it into his half-filled bag.

    The soldiers who came had also checked, and after counting, they transferred the animals to the cages and boxes they had prepared themselves.

    "Let's go home and study it first. There will be plenty of food and fuel that should be given, so don't worry." The battalion commander and the others prepared several hundred catties of food in the cave base camp before they came out. It was nothing more than one or two skinny pigs. Unexpectedly, it greatly exceeded their expectations, and the hundreds of catties of food they had originally prepared were not enough.

    "Where does his family live? We'll send it directly to others." The battalion commander thought it would be inconvenient for the three of them to have so much food and firewood, so it would be better to let the military send them directly.

    "Well, to tell you the truth, he raised this batch of livestock for us. A few months ago, his family ran out of food. We bought hundreds of catties of food for him in the supermarket for emergency. In addition, some time ago his son Sick, I gave some medicine, this batch of livestock is what he wants to give me, but you must also know, let alone whether we have the ability to raise them, so much meat, I don’t want to say that everyone understands how annoying it is , we may not be able to keep it, so we will put it together and sell it to you." In order to fulfill the lie of a non-existent person, he had to continue to make up stories, Lu Xingyun acted accordingly, and it sounded very similar to that one thing.

    Hearing these explanations, he might have been dazzled by joy, and the battalion commander didn't raise any doubts. Taken together, doesn't this mean that they want to give food and firewood to Lu Xingyun and the others? That's one thing missing, they don't have to rush around to deliver food.

    "Well, since these livestock belong to you, we will prepare the things and send them to you when we go back."

    Dozens of chickens, dozens of ducks, four people can carry these things back, but the people from the army There were only five or six people, including the battalion commander and Xu Wenhao, and there were only eight people. The big fat pig had to be carried by four people, and the remaining four people barely carried the little piglets and the chicken and duck cages. walk.

    When they went back, the distance was not too short, so Xu Wenhao and others could only rest as much as possible, which wasted a lot of time. The journey that was originally more than a day dragged on for two and a half days before arriving at the cave station.

    The three of Nanzhi had already returned to the cave, and Nanzhi had even finished the sweater in his hand.

    This is a pure black sweater. The wool was removed from Lu Xingyun's original small sweater, and some patchwork black wool was added. She re-knitted this one.

    Under the guidance of Aunt Wei and other professionals, this sweater is not ugly after knitting, but it is far from its original shape and color.

    "I can wear it in winter, but it's still a bit hot to wear now, so I'll put it away for you first." Nan Zhi wearing a sweater is suitable, but Lu Xingyun's body is afraid of heat but not cold, so wearing a sweater at this time feels stuffy and unbearable.

    "Um."

    When everyone was busy fishing and chopping firewood these days, the flood at the bottom of the mountain gradually receded a lot, and several trees that had been submerged had emerged from the water.

    Looking at the city below the mountain from a distance, he could only see the upper half of a few sporadic tall buildings, and Nanzhi couldn't even tell which one was their home.

    The mountains began to be lively again, and the market on the top of the mountain opened again. The official supermarket also sold a lot of seafood. Salted fish, fresh fish, kelp and shrimp became the most common items for sale. Others For example, crabs, abalones, scallops, etc. are also available from time to time.

    The emergence of seafood products has given the citizens of Chuanning City who lacked meat a source of nutritional supplements. Their lives have improved a lot, and their health has improved. There are fewer people who usually get sick and catch a cold.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 15.9K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
684K 57.2K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
28.1K 270 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...
12.9K 278 10
(Farming + Management + Infrastructure): From the apocalypse to Interstellar, Jiang Ning just breathed a sigh of relief and was told: the radiation i...