Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 107

391 5 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 107

    After returning home at noon, Nan Zhi looked at Lu Xingyun with her big watery eyes, and asked curiously, "Did you see anything different or wrong when you walked the small road behind Li's house a few days ago? Both Lu

    Xingyun and Zheng Ping knew what she was asking without having to think about it. Seeing her clear eyes, there seemed to be a spring in it, so clear that one could see the bottom of the spring.

    When they went down the mountain these two days, the men around were also talking about this topic. Some of those who have been there are still comparing which women there are more comfortable to sleep in, and they are more generous. They feel that the men there are also good, and they show a tacit smile after speaking.

    Zheng Ping, who was still confused at first, also understood what happened to them that day, and his heart was filled with mixed feelings. It turned out that it was not a ghost at all, and he almost cried stupidly by himself.

    Lu Xingyun got stuck for a rare moment, not knowing what he should answer. Just as he wanted to say something casually to change the subject, Nan Zhi asked excitedly, "Did you meet anyone? Those aunts are talking about where to start." I opened a brothel, and there are many 'ladies' in it, isn't it true?"

    Lu Xingyun's face turned dark when he heard these words, "What are you talking about all day long... don't listen to those gossips, we have nothing See, don't talk about it in the future."

    Zheng Ping was also surprised, he didn't expect that the kind and kind aunts with thick eyebrows and big eyes could talk about everything behind their backs, "Nanzhi, this is none of our business, but we won't go to that place again, you must pay attention to avoiding it." Be careful, even if you have something to get close to there, you still have to come with us, or call Dabao and Erbao." The two men don't care about it, if the pretty Nanzhi at home goes there out of curiosity, what does it look like? It should be seen, or it was misunderstood by some scum and took advantage of it, not to mention Lu Xingyun, even he had to be bombed.

    Now there is no need to ask any more, Nanzhi has already determined that there is a problem.

    When I was sleeping at night, no matter what I thought, what was wrong, Nan Zhi waved Lu Xingyun's hand that was on her body, and narrowed his eyes, "Be honest, did you encounter something that day? Or did you see something you shouldn't see?" What?"

    At this time, the bed was already warm, and Lu Xingyun also emitted heat, which made the bed even warmer.

    Nan Zhi's cheeks were flushed with warmth at the moment, and her eyes were also abnormally moist, which made her feel very unserious, and instead made Lu Xingyun cute.

    He leaned over to kiss Nan Zhi, and deliberately sucked her on the face. When Nan Zhi pushed her away forcefully, he made a "boo chirp" sound, which made Nan Zhi speechless.

    After being quiet for a while, Nan Zhi's eyes widened on purpose, "Don't try to divert my attention, just say it!" Her hand was already on his earlobe, and if she didn't confess, she would unceremoniously pinch his neck. ear off.

    Lu Xingyun sighed helplessly, stretched out his hand to scoop up his warm daughter-in-law, and put it into his arms.

    "I really want to listen, then you are not allowed to laugh at Zheng Ping."

    I'm sorry brother, for your brother Lu's happiness, you just sacrifice a little.

    Nanzhi:? ? ?

    What's the matter with Zheng Ping?

    Then Lu Xingyun told Nan Zhi about the woman they met that day and Zheng Ping's analysis.

    At this moment, Nan Zhi had already collapsed into Lu Xingyun's arms with a smile, she burst into tears, and rubbed her cheek against Lu Xingyun's chest to wipe away her own tears.

    "Why Zheng Ping is so dumb."

    "I don't know. Well, stop laughing, and give you brother Zheng some face."

    Nan Zhi held back for a while, no, I can't help it, "Hahaha, I can't help it."

    Lu Xingyun said early Being rubbed off by the daughter-in-law in his arms, he didn't speak, but looked at her with fiery eyes, and slowly stroked her smooth and tender back with his hands.

    Nanzhi began to feel that something was wrong with the atmosphere. Seeing his familiar eyes, he was silent for a moment, "Let's discuss, we have to kill sheep tomorrow. There are many things. Can we have a shorter time today, or a lesser number of times?" Lu Xingyun has

    already Kissing Nan Zhi's bright red lips that were healthy and moist, the soft force gradually increased, Nan Zhi only felt that her consciousness was slowly slackening, and the voice of the other party's answer was low and vague, as if it was covered with a layer of light. The tulle made her listen inaccurately, "Leave tomorrow's affairs to me and Zheng Ping, and you can just rest well." The

    implication is that it can't be done.

    Nanzhi turned over in his sleep, his excessively exercised waist seemed to be pulled to a muscle, and it was sore.

    Fuck, it hurts even more than her 800-meter physical test and sit-ups after going to school. Doesn't Lu Xingyun know what sustainable development is? He is his own delicate wife, if one day she dies, let's see where he can find a wife as beautiful and caring as her.

    "Are you awake?" Lu Xingyun walked over, put the clothes in his hand beside the bed, reached out his hand to Nan Zhi's waist, and began to relax her sore muscles.

    "You only have this one wife. If it breaks down, it will be gone. You have to save some money!" Nanzhi's chin rested on Lu Xingyun's shoulder length, because a certain person was skilled in handwork, and she was not comfortable enough, and her voice was laziness .

    "I started talking nonsense in the morning, huh?" Lu Xingyun kissed her earlobe, and his breath sprayed on her ear, itching her so much that she trembled and flinched, getting closer to Lu Xingyun.

    Taking a deep breath, she patted her waist lightly, "Okay, get up, breakfast is going to be cold."

    Nanzhi's cheeks were slightly red, and she lay down under the quilt again, burying her furry head in the quilt, Then a smooth white hand stretched out from under the quilt, fumbled and grabbed the clothes Lu Xingyun brought in just now into the quilt.

    Lu Xingyun saw her series of small movements, and went out with a chuckle.

    Nan Zhi got out of the quilt when he heard the sound of the door closing. After getting out of bed, he folded his pajamas next to the pillow, combed a high ponytail in front of the mirror, and went out.

    Nanzhi left the space and brought Zheng Ping in.

    "Why is it so late? It's past nine o'clock, and I swept the floor twice out of boredom." Zheng Ping had already drank a bowl of porridge outside in the morning, and when he saw the unfinished buns on the table, he went to get them again. I took one and ate it.

    Lu Xingyun put the dishes and chopsticks into the sink, "I just want you to clean up the housework and let you in after everyone else has gone out to work. What if Xu Wenhao or others come to us if you come in early. "

    "It turned out to be like this. Everyone has indeed gone to work at this time. No one came to see us today, and neither did Xu Wenhao. Maybe they are very busy these two days." Zheng Ping muttered and forgot about it. back.

    Nanzhi breathed a sigh of relief quietly, and went to the tool room to find knives, gloves, rain boots and aprons.

    They are going to kill the two largest sheep in the family today. After killing two, there are three ewes and one ram left. The ram and one of the ewes are relatively young and were born this spring. Yes, and the remaining two ewes are just over a year old.

    Nanzhi first went to the freezer to check. The pig that was slaughtered last time still had more than half of the meat in the freezer, and there was still room to spare. The other freezer was filled with the pheasant and hare meat that he usually hunted, which didn't take up much space.

    Nan Zhi put the pheasant and hare meat and pork together, and the freezer was vacated, and the mutton should be enough later.

    Because the sheep are free-range, the three of Nanzhi couldn't catch the fast-running sheep at all, so they asked Dabao and Erbao for help.

    They were very happy to help chase the sheep, and even after catching two, they were not satisfied. They wanted to play for a while, and had a great time chasing the other four sheep, but Dabao and Erbao were very careful not to hurt them.

    The three of them first controlled the two sheep, and shaved and collected their wool. The wool was soft, and it was very soft and suitable for making clothes. When it's thirty or forty degrees below zero, wrap a woolen coat around your body, it's warm just thinking about it.

    The last time the sheep were killed by Dabao and Erbao, they didn't do it themselves, but with the previous experience of killing pigs, killing sheep is not that difficult for Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping, at least they can do it.

    Nan Zhi was sorting the piles of wool, Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun handled a sheep by themselves, cleaned out their internal organs one by one, cleaned them, put them in plastic bags and put them in the refrigerator, and then went to deboning , separate the lamb from the bones.

    At the final weighing, the mutton of the two sheep weighed 50 catties, and the bones weighed 45 catties, which together were not as heavy as a pig they raised.

    "It's still more cost-effective to raise pigs." Zheng Ping put the lamb into the freezer, and put all the meat and bones of the two sheep into the freezer, which didn't fill up the freezer.

    "It can only grow so heavy, what else can you do, and these sheep haven't eaten our food yet, so it has worked hard enough to be so heavy." Nanzhi washed the offal and put it in the dog bowl. Let Dabao and Erbao also eat mutton.

    After a busy morning, the three of them warmed up yesterday's cold dishes and ate leftovers. As for the freshly slaughtered mutton, they had to wait until winter to enjoy it slowly at home.

    The three people who came out of the space sat and rested in the yard for a while, and then saw a woman twisting a man's ear and passing by her door, and kept scolding each other, "Aren't you going to that road?" 'Yes? I told you a few days ago, don't follow that Qiang, you must not listen, you were caught by me today, right?

    " I explained, I just talked to him a few words, and there was still such a distance between!"

    "Hurry up and go home! Let me see you at that intersection again, and I will take my son away!"

    "Don't... daughter-in-law Son..."

    It seems that everyone has more or less known about that road, and now most of the families are probably not very comfortable.

    "You are all here, just in time." Xu Wenhao came over not long after watching the excitement.

    Nan Zhi was rubbing the puppies in his arms. They had already grown fluffy little bodies, which were very different from when they were just born. Rubbing them was especially relaxing and comfortable.

    "This is the three treasured dogs?" Xu Wenhao looked at the little one in Nanzhi's arms.

    Nan Zhi nodded, "Are you here to pick them up?"

    Xu Wenhao nodded, and took the puppies that Nan Zhi handed over, "We haven't named them yet, you go back and get them, they are already a month old, We are weaning them, and we usually feed them egg custard and soft rice and wild vegetables..."

    Nan Zhi patiently instructed the other party, and after raising them for more than 20 days, he didn't feel that when he was with him, he had to give it to others at this time Yes, I'm still a little bit reluctant.

    After almost finishing speaking, he thought for a while and then said, "That's all I'm thinking about now, if you don't understand anything, come and ask us."

    Xu Wenhao nodded. Originally, he planned to bring them something as their official reward , but thinking that he will find them to trade livestock in the near future, he might as well give them together to save trouble.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.1K 118
Author: da frog Category: Through Rebirth After Lin Xian has explored 10 worlds-with her accumulated points, she is back! Back on the day when she le...
9.9M 649K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
12.9K 278 10
(Farming + Management + Infrastructure): From the apocalypse to Interstellar, Jiang Ning just breathed a sigh of relief and was told: the radiation i...
884K 88.5K 30
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...