Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 100

368 4 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 100

    The hailstones hit the trees, the stones at the entrance of the cave, and the water in the distance. There were hailstorms everywhere. If someone was wandering outside at this time, Nan Zhi estimated that the other party would have a concussion.

    The pine tree was also hit with wounds one after another, and the transparent and moist pine oil flowed out of it, and it slowly solidified before dripping on the ground.

    The branches on the tree were also smashed down a lot, and they dried up within two days after falling on the ground, which can be regarded as good firewood.

    But at this time, no one dared to go out of the hole to pick up the firewood on the ground.

    The pumpkin vines in Nanzhi's yard were not spared either. The pumpkin vines that were growing well were already covered with injuries, and a fist-sized pumpkin that had grown had already been smashed to pieces and could not be eaten.

    "Our shredded tender pumpkin is gone, and we plan to let it grow for two days before picking it up and eating it." Zheng Ping said regretfully.

    The pumpkin vines he planted on the platform also grew out, and they looked good, with luxuriant branches and green leaves bigger than his face.

    But there was not a single pumpkin on the vine. Zheng Ping searched carefully along the vine several times, but he still couldn't find a single pumpkin, let alone a pumpkin, not even a flower bud.

    Nanzhi was not so discouraged, and directly picked a basket of tender pumpkins to fry and eat.

    "Can this be eaten?" The two had never eaten pumpkin whiskers before, and this was the first time they had eaten them.

    After experiencing various natural disasters, the two men in the family have learned a lot from Nan Zhi.

    "Why can't you eat it? Eat pumpkin whiskers if you don't have pumpkin. Don't waste it." It tastes good too.

    "Without you, we would have missed a lot of delicious food."

    Zheng Ping thought of the sweet August fried last time, and the pumpkin whiskers this time, all things he and Lu Xingyun didn't know they could eat before.

    During the few days when the hail was falling, the three of them turned over the ground again in the space and planted a round of sweet potatoes and potatoes.

    I originally wanted to plant rice, but I thought that the temperature would drop and snow soon. Although the cooling in the space is not as obvious as outside, it will also be affected by the outside temperature. At that time, the rice that is not warm enough may not grow. No more.

    Because of the assistance of machines, it is much easier than purely using human power outside.

    "Turn over the cabbage field again in the afternoon, plant a bunch of green vegetables and carrots, and plant some spinach and lettuce next to it." After this batch of cabbage is eaten, a batch of vegetables must be planted for winter.

    "Is the pepper going to be pulled out? The peppers on it have been picked." Zheng Ping asked.

    Nan Zhi replied, "No, keep the chili peppers, and they will grow again after a while."

    Nan Zhi glanced outside the cave, and there were many large and small pieces of ice on the ground, and the hailstone seemed to be a little smaller than yesterday , but I am not sure.

    "Is the hail a little smaller?"

    The hailstones that fell yesterday were the largest, some of which could even reach the size of an adult's head, and when they hit the water, they would cause a series of splashes, and when they hit people, they could even make people die on the spot. I lost my life, but fortunately there are not many such ice cubes, and today there are no more.

    "It seems that yesterday's hailstones were as big as the puppies at home, and most of today's hailstones are about the size of my fist." Lu Xingyun stretched out his hand and clenched his fist, comparing it with a piece of hailstone that bounced home, which was bigger than his fist smaller.

    Nanzhi heaved a sigh of relief, the hailstone had already started to get smaller. Optimistically, maybe it will stop in two days.

    This time, Nanzhi really guessed it. The hailstorm that hit the ground ping-pong-pong finally stopped on the afternoon of the seventh day after six days.

    Only the dried branches and pieces of ice remained on the ground to prove that there was such a heavy hailstorm in the previous week.

    People forced to stay at home finally went out this afternoon.

    However, the weather that changes face when it is said to change face still makes most people frightened, and they have developed the habit of carrying umbrellas with them.

    The first thing Nanzhi did when he went out was to clean up his yard and move the ice out of his fence. The smashed pumpkin vines could not be saved, so Nanzhi just dug out the roots and threw them away.

    The remaining pine needles, pine cones and dead branches that fell from the yard were also picked up by Lu Xingyun and piled up in the firewood pile at home.

    The three of them cleaned up their yard for a while, and after finishing cleaning, the three of them locked the door and went out.

    They discussed at home yesterday that they would go out before the hailstorm stopped, and they also had an excuse to Xu Wenhao, and they could go out to see how the situation outside was.

    The three of them weren't sure when the temperature would start to drop and the snow would start, and they didn't go out for a long trip, so they planned to walk around for a few days to see the situation. As long as there was any sign of cooling, the three of them would come back quickly.

    Because Nanzhi had space, the three of them were not too worried about any particularly dangerous situations they would encounter when they went out.

    The mountain in front of them is full of sea water, without a boat, it is impossible for Nanzhi to descend directly from here, so they chose to descend from the back of the mountain top.

    The mountain on the side facing away from Nanzhi and them is tens of meters higher than this side. With this mountain as a natural barrier, the opposite side is safe and there is no danger of being submerged by sea water.

    When climbing up the mountain, Nan Zhi could still see black dry water stains sticking to the stone ladder, drop by drop on the stone ladder, Nan Zhi guessed that this was the blood stain left by someone that day.     After climbing to the top of the mountain, it was very empty and there was no one. Even supermarkets run by the government were closed and locked, and the soldiers on duty were nowhere to be seen. It may be that the tragic scene that day left a shadow in everyone's heart, and they don't want to come to the top of the mountain for the time being.     The three of them chatted and walked down the strange path.     The road below is much flatter and wider than the land on their side, but the forest area is also much wider.     After walking to the foot of the mountain, there are still large tracts of woods. They are in the forest, and they can't see the end at a glance.

    The three of them were not in a hurry. Nan Zhi found two clusters of orchids in the forest. The faint fragrance made her feel refreshed, so she simply transplanted the two clusters of orchids in the forest. in space.

    On the second night in the forest, the three of them walked out of the forest path and saw the spacious concrete road beside the forest. Country roads stretched out in all directions from the concrete road in the middle. to the end.

    The rest are pieces of land and farmland. The crops that have grown on it have been smashed by the hail at this time, and not even a good seedling can be found.

    It was not a time of peace and prosperity, and it was not suitable to hang out at night, Nanzhi looked at his watch, it was already past seven in the afternoon, so he simply went into the space, had dinner and had an early rest.

    Because they went to bed early at night, the three of them woke up very early the next day. After leaving the space, they were about to take out the car when Lu Xingyun grabbed them.

    "Wait!"

    "What's wrong?" Nan Zhi was stunned, staring at her husband in a daze.

    "Someone seems to be coming over there."

    Zheng Ping immediately paused his stretching, put his hands down quickly, and looked vigilantly at where Lu Xingyun was looking.

    They stood at the edge of the woods, with a tree and a bush in front of them, and a wide concrete road next to them.

    The road sign that pointed the way had fallen to the ground long ago, and the writing on it was too worn out to be read clearly.

    There was also a deep gap in the middle of the concrete road, and two groups of people slowly gathered on both sides of the intersection in the past ten minutes.

    The three of Nanzhi had hidden their figures behind the bushes when they saw the first figure, and looked at the situation in front of them bewilderedly and vigilantly.

    The two parties were obviously at odds, and they all looked angry, with hoes, sticks and knives in their hands, and even some with chainsaws.

    Nanzhi didn't think that these people were just hoeing and chopping firewood with hoes and knives. Seeing that they all looked full of aura, they looked similar to those of gangsters who made an appointment to fight.

    Nanzhi is sure that this is what it looks like to fight in groups.

    "What's going on?"

    Because they were not far away, they dared not speak, Nan Zhi asked them both with his eyes.

    "I don't know." Zheng Ping was also very confused, and he also answered with his eyes that he was also very puzzled.

    "I don't know, let's look at the form first." Lu Xingyun guessed that they probably got into some kind of group fight scene.

    But why are people still in the mood to fight at this time?

    "After a while, if the situation is not right, enter the space." Lu Xingyun worriedly whispered in his wife's ear.

    Nanzhi nodded.

    The two leaders in the distance also spoke.

    "You Linshui Village is too much." A middle-aged man said to the other party with a sullen face.

    Feng Yue, the leader of the other party, snorted disdainfully, "Are we going too far? Xie Jianguo, it's embarrassing for you to say this while licking your old face. Didn't all the water in this pond in the first half of the year go to those sneaky people in your village who can't see it?" The mice were stolen back for use? In the end, the old and the young in our village couldn’t survive the lack of water. How many people died? The white cloth was placed from the entrance to the end of our village!” “No one died in our

    village The dead people in your village? We obviously only took the part we should take. It was agreed that half of the village would be divided equally, so why can’t we come to fetch water?” The Xiejia Villagers standing behind Xie Jianguo couldn’t help

    it He also stood up to rectify the name of his village.

    "You still have the guts to talk about equal sharing? You clearly agreed to share equally at the beginning, so why did you steal water from morning to night, and the girls in our village carried water twice, and you pointed at your nose and called 'bitch', You guys are so kind to bully a little girl! Shameless bastards."

    The villagers of Linshui Village couldn't bear it any longer, and asked bitterly. His daughter had never been scolded like this since she was a child. How could the daughter he raised so hard be humiliated like this?     The people in Linshui Village behind couldn't bear it anymore when they heard it, they stood there and muttered, talking about what they had heard about Xiejia Village's bad remarks, what old people and children in their village couldn't survive because of lack of water? down dead.     Xie Jianguo's face sank, "The past is in the past. We are now discussing the lotus root in the pond. Don't change the topic."     Feng Yue's face was also ugly, and there was anger in his eyes. In the past, no way!     "Passed? I can't get through here! This pond is originally a mountain pond, which does not belong to your village or ours. I have nothing to say about the agreement in the first half of the year that we will share equally. Who would have thought that your village is so treacherous? Shameless, I gave you the water for the first half of the year, and now the lotus root in this pond belongs to us!" Feng Yue's voice was full of anger, and the people of Linshui Village behind him also shouted aggressively that the lotus root should belong to them.     "Fart, you didn't take the water from the pond in the first half of the year? If you want to swallow the lotus root in this pond, go dreaming!"...     Hearing     this, Nan Zhi, Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping also understood what was going on. thing.     This is the love-hate relationship between two villages around a small pond. One village took a little advantage, which caused the loss of the other village. Now the other Linshui village wants to take the advantage back, but Xiejia Village disagrees. .     Not to mention that Xie Jiacun disagreed, when Lian Nanzhi heard the word "lotus root", even she was moved. At this time, even a grain of rice is very precious, let alone a pond of lotus root.     Seeing the people on both sides getting more and more swearing and getting closer and closer, I don't know who made the move first. One Xiejia villager was pushed to the ground.     The old and new grudges were counted together, and the two parties fought non-stop, no matter who was in their hands, they would greet other people.

    For a moment, screams and shouts of beating and killing appeared together, and people from both sides turned red-eyed and greeted the deadly place. After a while, similar people from both sides fell to the ground.

    The few people who were still holding on looked at the stumps and wounded on the ground with gray faces, turned around and ran away.

    He wanted to go back to the village to call people, and if the other party didn't give them their lives, they would also want the other party's life!

    The two sides fought for more than half an hour, and the three of Nanzhi watched the blood flow in a daze, and even breathed a lot easier.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 261 12
Natural disasters in the last days, I hoard tens of billions of supplies to eat melons (末世天灾,我囤货百亿物资吃瓜) Author: Yan Hui Category: Science Fiction The...
12.9K 278 10
(Farming + Management + Infrastructure): From the apocalypse to Interstellar, Jiang Ning just breathed a sigh of relief and was told: the radiation i...
9.9M 649K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
38.1K 468 24
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 絡缤 Author: Luo Bin Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-30 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter...