Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

Por ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... Mais

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 98

350 7 0
Por ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 98

    In the next few days, the three of Nanzhi moved between these cubs, and after taking care of one, they had to disinfect the other.

    Most of the fish caught were put into the mouths of the sows at home, but the effect was also great. The body of the sow is so strong and full of milk. The piglets have lost their tenderness and weakness after birth, and they are all white and tender. In the pigsty, they only fight and fight with their mothers. , very energetic.

    Dabao and Erbao also thought about it, and decided to agree to give the puppies to Xu Wenhao, not just one, but three to each other.

    Nanzhi didn't know how the two couples negotiated, what was in the dog's mind, she could understand one or two, but they agreed to give all three little dogs to each other, and they didn't keep any of them.

    "Aren't you reluctant to part with them?" This is your own son!

    These three are all sons and none of them are daughters.

    "Woof!"

    "Reluctant to give away all my sons?" Nan Zhi hugged a black plush ball. This puppy has grown more and more cute these days, fluffy and comfortable to touch.

    "Wow, woof, woof!"

    What do you mean? Can't understand.

    "Company Commander Xu Wenhao is close, so it's very convenient to see them. Also, I think it's a bit annoying to take care of the baby by myself, so I want to find a free nanny to take care of the baby?" Lu Xingyun said calmly, scrubbing the clothes in his hands beside him.

    The mud marks on the clothes can't be rubbed off, and this kind of clothes that are extremely dirty after rolling in the mud can't be washed in the washing machine, so they can only be washed by hand.

    I poured a little laundry detergent on the stained area and continued to rub it with my hands.

    "Woof!" Looking at Lu Xingyun with bright eyes (you understand me!

    Nan Zhi's eyes widened, and her mouth became O-shaped, "Lu Xingyun, when did you learn Wang Xingyu? Can you understand Dabao?"

    "In the past two days, Dabao and Erbao have been peeping at Xu Wenhao and the others whenever they have time, their eyes are getting brighter and brighter, and Dabao is becoming more and more impatient with these three little brats who often bark at every turn. Make a reasonable guess." Lu Xingyun finally wiped the clothes off his hands, wrung out the water on them, and hung them to dry on the hangers.

    Zheng Ping picked up the eggs and put them in the usual egg bowl, "You guys are so smart!"

    Lu Xingyun heaved a sigh of relief. The white clothes were really hard to wash. Fortunately, the clothes his wife bought for him before the end of the world were big. Some of them are in dark colors, and the stains can't be seen clearly, which saves him the embarrassment that the clothes cannot be washed clean.

    "Woof!" Dabao turned around a few times and wagged his tail, indicating that what the other party said was very correct, and he deeply loved it.

    Nan Zhi squeezed Da Bao's wide-open mouth, "You bastard really has a good plan! Think the brat is bored, and want to send it to the nanny?" Da Bao broke free from Nan Zhi's weak hand, and was immediately

    cheerful I ran to my cafeteria and started having fun.

    After a while, he bit two gray-haired rabbits that were already lifeless and ran to Nan Zhi.

    "Okay, okay, I'll stew it for you at noon!" Nan Zhi took the rabbit over and started peeling it skillfully.

    They have already saved dozens of rabbit skins, and they can make several rabbit fur vests.

    The lunch meal was cooked by Zheng Ping. His cooking skills are average, but with the blessing of space water, the taste can be considered good.

    I fried a plate of vegetarian fried bean sprouts, boiled three glutinous corns, a plate of smoked sausage and a bowl of shredded potatoes, and cooked two rabbits for Da Bao and Er Bao to eat.

    A very ordinary meal, the three people and the two dogs are quite full.

    "When will the piglets and chickens be delivered to Company Commander Xu and the others?" Zheng Ping rubbed his belly on the wooden stool, his cooking skills getting better and better.

    "Don't worry, the puppies and piglets are still breastfeeding, so send them away to drink the northwest wind?" Nan Zhi was cleaning the table.

    It's not that she looks down on them, the fact is that it is very difficult to find milk or milk powder to feed the cubs at this time.

    It's better to raise these little things until they are weaned, otherwise the other party may not be able to support them.

    "That's right." After Zheng Ping finished speaking, he went to Rua Gouzi. Now when will Rua stay, these little things will be sent to another house in a short time, and Rua still has to run so far.

    They don't need to pay too much attention to the health of piglets and puppies.

    Two days ago, Nanzhi found a nest of eggs in the haystack by the water. Because she was not sure whether it belonged to the chickens or ducks at home, she didn’t move. After a while, the mother duck came back and sat on the nest to start hatching the eggs. .

    There are going to be flocks of chickens and ducks at home again, which is really sweet trouble.

    Once out of the space, Nan Zhi dragged Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping to the market on the top of the mountain.

    In the past few days, the market has become more and more noisy, and there are many people who speak different languages ​​and dress differently.

    It seems that not only the citizens of Sichuan Ning City, but also the common people from several miles or hundreds of miles have come to this market to buy and sell things.

    So there are a lot of fresh goods and jobs on the market.

    One of the most popular occupations is "carpenter".

    When the disaster came, the homes of most people in Twinings were flooded, and all kinds of wardrobes in the house were too late to be moved, and of course they were all gone. The easiest material for them living in the mountains is of course wood. They can’t do it by themselves, and they don’t know all kinds of woodworking mortise and tenon structures without nails, so they can only turn to professional carpenters for help. Professionals can use the mortise and tenon structure without a nail, and the wooden furniture they make can be very strong and durable for many years.

    Here the carpenter is sitting and selling wooden stools, and next to him is a toolbox containing his tools for carpentry.

    As long as he sat there, many people approached and chatted with him, asking the price of making various wooden tools.

    All the tables, chairs and benches in Nanzhi's house have been received in the space, and they are all in good condition.

    Even if things are gone, there are still many tools such as hammers and nails in her space. As long as these are used as an aid, even Nan Zhi, a layman who knows nothing, can make a table, chair and bench that can be used, so their family No need for a carpenter either.

    Their family didn't need it, but Aunt Wei next to him really wanted what the carpenter made.

    Their family moved in a hurry. Except for food, clothes and light things that can be easily taken away, they didn’t bring anything else with them. As a result, they don’t even have a bed. A bed, usually sleeping is not very comfortable.

    "Nan Zhi, don't your family need to make bed frames?" Aunt Wei wanted to ask Nan Zhi to do it together, to see if there were more people making more things, and if she could ask him to give him a discount.

    "We made it out of wood in the mountains last year. We didn't move it when we went back this year. All the things are still there, so we don't need to make a bed frame." Nanzhi found a reason, which is of course true.

    Aunt Wei was a little disappointed, "Oh, you guys did it last year, it's really convenient. It's not like us, we just moved here in a hurry this year. There is nothing in the house, and even the stools are stones brought back from outside."

    Nan Zhi smiled and said nothing, Aunt Wei didn't feel lost for long, when she saw an old acquaintance of hers approaching, the two exchanged a few words, hit it off immediately, and went to the carpenter to ask the price.

    After listening to it for a while, Nanzhi felt bored, so he pulled Lu Xingyun and started to visit the market.

    After there were more people, more things were sold in the market.

    All kinds of dustpans, mats, straw sandals, fishing nets woven from dead vines, and brushes woven from bamboo strips for washing pots or brooms woven from sorghum are almost all woven by nearby villagers using common tools that can be found everywhere in the countryside. A practical tool that is cheap and easy to use.

    Most people in the city of these gadgets don’t know how to make them, and some of them have never even seen them. There are a lot of people who ask and buy.

    Nanzhi bought a brush for cleaning pots, and planned to take it home and mix it with the cleaning balls at home, so that the cleaning balls at home would not wear so badly and last longer.

    The adults are thinking about how to buy and sell things the most cost-effectively, and the children gather at a grandpa who sells malt candy.

    Before the end of the world, this kind of maltose has basically disappeared in the market, and it cannot be found unless you look for it specially. Even if you put maltose near the mouths of children who are used to eating all kinds of high-end candies, they may not necessarily open their mouths. Now there are no high-end candies for them to choose, they can only look at the white maltose in pieces, as if they can imagine the sweet taste just by looking at it.

    What Nanzhi was interested in was the few people next to a maltose grandfather. They had a tool made of wood in the shape of a barrel, with the words "making grain wine, price negotiable." Grain wine

    ? She hasn't tried grain wine yet, and there is still a lot of baijiu at home, and they don't seem to need this kind of grain wine, so let's go and see the excitement first.

    There were quite a few people who were interested in wine and chatted with them, but there were not many people who really wanted to make grain wine.

    Not to mention that it takes a lot of time to make this grain wine. If it can't be done in a day or two, what should I do if the other party runs away after giving the grain? Nowadays, most people regard their own food as their life, and making food wine is not pure waste. Moreover, no one knows whether the other party is in short supply during this process. They don't want to suffer a secret loss. Anyway, it's not a necessity, so they just don't want it.

    Nanzhi stepped forward, "How do you sell this grain wine?"

    The other party saw another customer coming, put away his casual chatting attitude, and began to introduce, "We use grain to make wine, and we can produce wine in five days , One catty of grain can make half a catty of wine. As for the price, if we make more wine, our price will be less, and if there is less wine, the price will be more.” Five days

    ? It's been so long, no wonder there is no business, probably because they are afraid that these people are liars.

    Maybe seeing Nan Zhi's distrustful eyes, the other party was a little anxious, and quickly said, "Don't worry, we are not liars. It is already a very high yield rate to get five taels of wine for a catty of grain. If not, we will give it to you by ourselves." Add it! And our alcohol content is not high, it’s good for a girl to drink to warm her body in winter!.”

    It’s not a question of alcohol yield. At this time, the most vulnerable thing is the trust between people. She will not believe the other party just because of two words.

    Lu Xingyun was a little interested when he heard this. The liquor they bought was too high in alcohol, and it was very hot in the mouth. If the liquor was not high in alcohol, they could buy some and go home. "I didn't bring any food at this time. Do you have any ready-made grain wine, I'll just buy five liters."

    Nan Zhi has a three-liter jug ​​specially for brewing wine, so buy some and go home to try how the grain wine is.

    "There are also finished wines, but they are a bit more expensive. Three liters of wine will cost 30 catties of grain." Compared with their grain wines, the price of finished wines is higher. Absconding with money, the two sides are in a dilemma, so not many people have come to buy their finished wine, and this is their first batch of customers.

    "If the price is cheaper, I'll give you three liters." The former President Lu has also learned to bargain now.

    Because Nanzhi and the others were their first customers, the other party did indeed lose a few catties of food.

    Just after the transaction, the cloudy sky began to slowly lose something.

    There was a strange feeling on his forehead, Nanzhi was puzzled, didn't it just clear up a few days ago? Why didn't it stop for a few days and it started to rain again?

    He frantically took out two folding umbrellas from his bag, threw one to Zheng Ping, and propped the other on Lu Xingyun and himself.

    Because the umbrellas were held up, the three of them were not in a hurry, and picked up the flagon to go home.

    It didn't take long to discover something was wrong.

    It's been a while, and there is still no raindrops falling on their umbrellas, and the pedestrians next to them are not very wet, and they are still grinning in pain after being hit.

    Does being wet in the rain hurt that much?

    Nan Zhi stretched out his hand, and happened to catch a small lump of ice in his hand.

    It wasn't rain at all, but hail!

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15.5K 162 71
As the saying goes, a doctor who can't cook is not a good soldier. In the fifth year after turning from a surgeon to a chef, Zhu Luofu won the champi...
6.9K 207 12
(This is a rewrite of my first story, Save Her. Cover art by Ganxer) A couple years ago, Will Emily's sister, Charlotte, died. Murdered by someone wh...
36.8K 453 24
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 絡缤 Author: Luo Bin Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-30 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter...
1.8M 110K 41
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...