Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 97

362 3 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 97

    Zheng Ping rummaged through the waste piles of space houses, and finally found a few useless rabbit furs, and built a warm kennel for the cub who couldn't open his three eyes.

    The little dog only had a few sparse hairs on its body, and it barked a few times in the nest. Its slightly trembling body huddled with its brothers, looking pitiful and cute. After a while, Erbao Maybe it was enough to eat enough, knowing that it was time for my son to eat, and finally came back to feed the three cubs.

    Nanzhi was relieved to see Xiaosanzhi's decent parents back. Then I went to the pigsty to check on the eleven piglets that had just been born. They were puffing and puffing in front of the sow and sucking milk hard together.

    After packing everything up, Nan Zhi took his family out of the space.

    After coming out, Dabao and Erbao visibly tensed up, no longer relaxing as in the space, and had to go out for a walk from time to time. The two big ones were closely guarded in front of the three small ones. Even if they were a little farther away, the three puppies were still within sight of the big and the second treasure.

    "I thought you guys were really so playful!" It turned out that I was clear in my heart and knew it was safe in the space.

    Nanzhi rubbed Dabao's head vigorously, leaving a hand of dog hair.

    There is no sunshine outside today, and the sun that came out a few days ago has disappeared again today. The clouds in the sky are a bit thick, floating around helplessly in the sky.

    Nanzhi looked at the nervous Dabao Erbao and the ignorant three little ones, and directly put this family in the space. The three small ones are not suitable for taking out, so they can rest assured when they go out in the space. Outside but also concerned about home.

    After packing up, Nan Zhi followed Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping down the mountain in raincoat and rain boots.

    Today their main activity is to go fishing down the mountain.

    The bottom of the mountain is full of water, and you can go down the mountain from anywhere, and you can catch fish.

    Nanzhi followed Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping, and chose a difficult mountain road to go down the mountain.

    "There are fewer people going this way, and there are fewer people fishing down the mountain." Lu Xingyun and Nan Zhi explained.

    Nan Zhi nodded, indicating that he understood.

    This year she hasn't caught fish by herself, the previous few times Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping went down the mountain to fish, this is her first time.

    As soon as he arrived at the foot of the mountain, Nanzhi found that there was no flat beach as a buffer zone for the ocean. The seawater had already submerged several trees at the foot of the mountain, leaving only the trunk and crown exposed.

    Connected to the sea is the area that used to be a hillside, and several other trees are half in the water and half on land.

    Nanzhi can still imagine the original scene when the sea was submerged here. Next to the half-submerged trees is a small hillside. The corn stalks were also washed away by the current.

    There were already several waves of people coming nearby, some of them took fishing nets and sprinkled them in the water, some sat under the tree with fishing rods and waited quietly for the fish to be hooked, some of them wrapped themselves around the tree and explored. It is outrageous that there is a half-grown child holding a harpoon made of a branch to spear fish in the water.

    The middle-aged man who was fishing next to him frowned and scolded him loudly, saying that he had scared away the fish in his place and scared the half-grown children, so he walked away from him and walked to another place where there were no people. Looking at the tree next to the sea, continue to spearfish in the water.

    Lu Xingyun took out the small fishnet from the bucket, and Zheng Ping hid the others and wiped some minced meat on the fishnet as fish feed.

    It took tens of minutes for the fishing net to be thrown into the water, so the three of them sat on the ground and chatted.

    "Dabao and Erbao have three puppies. Xu Wenhao came to me to buy puppies last time when Erbao was not born. Should we agree?" Nanzhi discussed with the other two.

    "We can't decide this matter, we have to ask the parents of the three little ones." Lu Xingyun was clear in his heart, the two dogs in this family are smart and understand everything, so we need to ask their opinions on this kind of matter.

    "That's right, go back and ask Dabao and Erbao."

    While the few people were talking, there was a burst of high-pitched and sharp laughter belonging to a child, "Hahaha, I caught a fish!" The

    fishing rod in the middle-aged man's hand kept There was no movement, and when he heard the words, he turned his head in surprise, and saw that there was a fish in the little boy's hand.

    In fact, it wasn’t the harpoon that got there. The kid didn’t have the strength and skill to penetrate the fish scales and put the harpoon on the fish’s belly. It was the fish that suddenly jumped up in the water and struggled ashore. Yes, the child seized the opportunity and hugged the fish that couldn't go back.

    "Hmph, what's the name, shit luck." Called him all the fish luck today.

    "I just yelled, why can't I yell when I'm happy to catch a fish? I'm better at fishing than you for the first time today." The child got a little more courageous after catching a fish, and confronted the man.

    "Say more!" The man stood up and glared.

    The kid was also clever, and ran away with the fish in his arms, not even taking his harpoon.

    Nan Zhi smiled, "Does this count as a novice protection period?"

    Lu Xingyun also smiled, "Then you can be regarded as a novice, come to pull the fishing net, and Zheng Ping and I will not interfere."

    Zheng Ping also smiled, "Yes, come here, Nanzhi, let us see if you are under protection. How many fish can you catch?"

    Nanzhi gave the two of them a supercilious look, and closed the net as soon as he closed it.

    Nanzhi pulled the fishing net in his hand uselessly. After tossing for a while, the fishing net still didn't pull back much. After Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping fell down in Nanzhi, they finally realized their conscience and came to help.

    It took a lot of effort for the three of them to pull up the fishing net.

    There are more than a dozen fish caught in the net, with an average size of about four or five catties.

    For them, this harvest is really a lot.

    Nan Zhi raised his mouth, "How is it? It's better than when you brought two fish back that day!"

    "Excellent!"

    The fishing man was not happy seeing that Nan Zhi and the others who came after him had achieved so much. , but seeing Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping's sturdy stature and figure, and not daring to offend them, he could only mutter in a voice that could be heard by several people, "Some people just have no quality, and they caught all the fish here upstream Those of us fishing downstream can only wait to die of starvation."

    Hearing these words, Lu Xingyun and the other three glanced at each other. Although they didn't speak, the unhappiness in their eyes shocked each other. The other party didn't say anything, but instead packed up his things and left this unlucky place.

    Not long after this person left, several dried fruit sellers from H province came.

    They have already decided to settle here, and the cave has been dug in the clear weather of the previous two days.

    They have come all the way from their hometown, and they have experienced a lot on the way. They have seen everywhere, and there are places that are more stable and comfortable than Twinings on the way, but winter is coming, and they no longer have the energy and food to support them. They went back again.

    In comparison, Twinings City is considered a good place. The government's credibility here has not been lost, and there is still protection for the elderly, weak, sick and disabled. The location is close to the mountain and the sea, and the environment is not as harsh as their H province. As long as they work hard, at least they will not starve to death.

    They have almost sold the dried fruits they brought, and only left a little food for themselves. The food sold is not too much, but as long as they save a little, it is enough for them to survive this winter. Now According to the plan, a group of people cut firewood, a group of people fished, and prepared for the next step. A group of people went to nearby villages to work as sellers, using what they had in their hands and what they exchanged at the market on the top of the mountain to go to the village. Once they are sold at home, the remaining old people and children will pack up their belongings at home and tidy up the newly dug cave.

    The group of people still had a little impression of Nanzhi, the first customer who bought their dried fruit, and thought that the other party bought their seeds with dried mushrooms, and felt guilty.

    Then it was normal, anyway, it was only a few days, and it was not clear whether the seeds would grow or not, so they were not afraid.

    Self-servingly, they took out the fishing nets woven from strong withered vines that they exchanged in the market, and threw them directly into the water without smearing fish material on them.

    The people in Nanzhi took a few glances and were about to leave. Their net directly filled the two buckets they brought, and there were still a few fish that couldn't be stuffed in, so they had to stay in the net and be carried away by Lu Xingyun. .

    This morning's fishing task is completed, and we will call it a day.

    Not to mention that there are still so many fish in their space, the fish they caught today would not be enough to eat, so they directly took a few fish to the nearby army fishing base camp to exchange for a box of salt.

    Bacon, salted fish, and pickled vegetables all require a lot of salt, so they usually use a lot of salt.

    Carrying a bucket of fish home, Nanzhi then looked at the piglets in the space, all of them were still alive, Nanzhi poured out the pig food cooked in the morning and came out again, and by the way, Dabao Erbao The family also brought them out.

    Dabao was about to jump and go out, Nanzhi grabbed the opponent's dog hair and barked Dabao's dog in pain.

    "Don't run away, we have something to ask you and Erbao's opinion."

    Dabao and Erbao quieted down, squatting together and looking at Nanzhi.

    Nan Zhi coughed lightly, "That's right, do you remember Xu Wenhao, Company Commander Xu next to you?"

    Dabao and Erbao called twice, indicating that they still remembered.

    Nanzhi went on to say, "They want to raise two dogs, and they have taken a fancy to the new member of our family, which is the son of the two of you." Having said

    this, Nanzhi stopped and looked at the reactions of the two big ones. Well, both are calm.

    "We want to hear your opinions. If you agree to send our son there, call once if you agree, and call twice if you disagree."

    Then Dabao and Erbao didn't make a sound, and looked at Nanzhi from time to time, and then at the nest Humming, humming, the three little ones stretched their heads looking for something to eat.

    Nan Zhi was a little unsure if they understood, but the struggle in their eyes made Nan Zhi feel that they should understand.

    Gently touched them, "It doesn't matter if you don't agree, anyway, our family has a big business, and we can still afford to raise your family. We will sell them the little piglets and chickens in our space It's the same."

    Dabao and Erbao whimpered softly, which didn't mean they were sad, and Nanzhi didn't understand what they said, so he patted his hair, "Okay, if you don't agree, don't agree, go play by yourself Let's go."

    "Wow!"

    Nan Zhi was surprised, "You agree?"

    "Bow!"

    Then do you agree or disagree?

    Lu Xingyun came over after killing the fish, he still had a few scales in his hand, and asked, "Want to     consider     ?

    " He ran out of the house, leaving the third child who was waiting to be fed and screaming at home.     The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 104 18
So good try it and see. We will talk about the African or Nigerian cooking.
21.4K 473 93
Author: Mingye Owl Category: Romance science fiction novelsStatus: Completed After the Great War, the land was seriously polluted, ordinary seeds wer...
17.2K 261 12
Natural disasters in the last days, I hoard tens of billions of supplies to eat melons (末世天灾,我囤货百亿物资吃瓜) Author: Yan Hui Category: Science Fiction The...
888K 88.8K 30
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...