Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 96

355 4 1
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 96

    "Aunt Wei, are you home?" After sitting at Nanzhi's house for a short while, a young woman came to Aunt Wei's house, holding a baby in her arms, and one could tell at a glance that this person had just given birth .

    As soon as Aunt Wei slipped out, she stood up from the stool and shouted loudly, "I'm here." "

    Miss Nanzhi, I'm going back first, and I'll chat when I have time." Aunt Wei hurried home.

    "Good auntie, you have to go back home first, don't worry, slow down!" Nanzhi watched Aunt Wei trot down the reverse slope in front of the house.

    Aunt Wei's house is about 100 meters below Nanzhi's house, and she can only take a detour, which is very inconvenient. Since Aunt Wei's family moved here, they usually walked frequently with Nanzhi's family, and found it troublesome to take long detours, so the family picked up a hoe and dug a dirt road in the forest in their free time. Usually, it is much easier to come and go, but when it rains, this muddy road is very slippery. If you are not careful, you will fall down and squat, and you can slide a few meters away (Wei Junming: This is true, I prove).

    Now Nanzhi has developed the habit of wanting to move home and put it on the dirt road when he sees a flat stone.

    "Auntie, do you have any eggs left at home? I want to buy some for my wife." said the man who came with the woman.

    "Yes, isn't that a coincidence, you guys came at the right time! I just laid three eggs yesterday, and one of our eggs is still untouched at home. My eggs are a little small, but they are nutritious... "Aunt Wei's voice gradually became smaller until it disappeared.

    After a while, Nanzhi saw the couple coming out of Wei's house with their baby in their arms, and walked along the path to the road.

    "Zhizhi, what are you doing standing outside?" Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping came back carrying a long log.

    Seeing that the weather started to cool down slowly, the rain stopped, and the people living in the mountains began to get busy. Those who fished, those who chopped firewood, all of them were like little squirrels collecting supplies for the winter. Find things to do on your own.

    Although the arrival of the waves caused most of the citizens of Twinings to lose their families and their wives and children, after the waves left, the flood at the foot of the mountain also brought precious food to the citizens—fish.     The meat of fish is tender, delicious and nutritious. It is a good source of some vitamins and minerals. The benefits are visible to the naked eye. Moreover, fishing is also easy now, and basically every household can catch a few fish, supplementing nutrients for their nearly exhausted bodies. Even for families in extreme difficulties, the government will give a certain amount of new currency subsidies every month, so that they can also buy fish, food and fuel in supermarkets opened by the government.     The supermarket at the foot of the mountain was flooded long ago, but many families in need survived on the new coins issued by the government every month. It is impossible not to open the supermarket, but every cave is inhabited by people, so the government simply opened the supermarket to the top of the open and wide mountain, selling food and fuel in limited quantities every day.     Because the government has a special fishing team, the only thing that is unlimited is fish. Nowadays, people want to stock up on more food for their families. Even if there are piles of fish for sale every day, when the supermarket is off work at night, fish Still sellable.     When Nanzhi went up the mountain last time, the government supermarket was still under construction, and many things were sold directly on the grass. It seems that a few days ago, Nana and the others said that the government had built the iron house of the supermarket, and now it has officially started. open for business.     "Basking in the sun." Nan Zhi got up from the stool to make room for Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping to throw the wood off their shoulders.     The two sounds of "boom" were accompanied by a slight tremor on the ground, and two wooden legs landed on the front and back.     Lu Xingyun took out the chainsaw from home, and the two thick logs were sawn off in ten minutes, and the few people didn't plan to split them, so they just placed them beside the stove.     The round logs are more resistant to burning. If they are split, these logs will be burned up in a short time.     Just after sawing the wood, the disturbing sound of the chainsaw stopped, and Wu Yong and Nana who lived above popped up, "Brother Lu and Brother Zheng, do you still use your chainsaw?" Nan Zhi understood     . , which means to borrow a chainsaw.

    Lu Xingyun took the towel handed over by Nan Zhi and wiped the sweat off his face, "No, you guys can get it."

    Wu Yong said "Hey", and happily got down and took the chainsaw back.

    The chainsaws at Nanzhi’s family can be used for both electricity and oil. They can be plugged in and refueled. In order to save fuel, all the chainsaws at Nanzhi’s family are directly plugged in and used without oil.

    Nan Zhi knew that Wu Yong's family had a generator. On the day they carried the generator up the mountain, Nan Zhi watched with his own eyes the five young men walk a few steps for one to carry it. It took them a long time to lift the generator up the mountain. They lay at home for a whole day before they recovered.

    So she didn't worry about the situation that the other party couldn't use the chainsaw.

    The chainsaw rang for a while before it was returned, "Thank you, Brother Lu, your chainsaw really helped us a lot. In the future, Brother Lu Zheng and Sister Nan will come to us to cut their hair. We will definitely give you three designs. The coolest, trendiest and most fashionable haircut!"

    "Stop being so talkative." Zheng Ping took the chainsaw back.

    "Hey."

    After a busy morning, Nanzhi fried a plate of bean sprouts at noon, and cooked a pot of sauerkraut fish with vermicelli and mushrooms in it. The cooked fish was very tender and the mushrooms were tender and refreshing. Sauerkraut soup and rice also whetted the appetite of the three.

    There was a lot of firewood at home, and the three of Nanzhi went directly into the space in the afternoon. They have another batch of red peppers at home, and they are making chili sauce this afternoon.

    Nanzhi was picking chili peppers in the field, while Lu Xingyun was digging fresh young ginger to make chili sauce seasoning.

    As soon as the hoe went down and the ginger was not dug out, the sow in the pigsty began to hum.

    Zheng Ping was peeling garlic petal by petal in the yard, when he heard the moaning of restless sows in the pigsty.

    "Brother Lu, Nan Zhi, the pig at home seems to be giving birth!" Zheng Ping threw down the garlic in his hand and began to shout.

    "What's the matter?" Both of them were busy with their work, so they didn't hear Zheng Ping's words clearly.

    Lu Xingyun put down his hoe, and Nanzhi also stopped picking peppers.

    "The sow is about to give birth!"

    Zheng Ping called Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun over.

    The three of them waited around the pigsty for a while, and the sow kept humming.

    The three of them can't help with the production, they can only try their best to ensure the production environment and temperature.

    Lu Xingyun came out with a bottle of disinfectant, went into the pigsty to clean up the pigsty, sprayed the disinfectant everywhere, and brought some dead grass into the pen to increase the temperature inside the pigsty.

    The rest is left to fate.

    The last time this sow gave birth was not smooth, and a piglet died in the middle. This time, with experience and they keep an eye on it, there should be no more piglets.

    The three of them stared at it for more than half an hour. The sow kept humming, but there was no movement in her stomach.

    Nanzhi simply continued to pick his own peppers, and Lu Xingyun also continued to dig ginger, telling Zheng Ping to pay attention when peeling garlic.

    After waiting for a while, the sow began to scream.

    Lu Xingyun quickly went back to the house to change his clothes and gloves, and went into the pigpen to cut the umbilical cord of the piglet.

    When the sow gave birth last time, Zheng Ping didn't come to help, and he didn't know how to do these things. He could only change his apron to help Lu Xingyun, and he could do whatever he was asked to do, and he was ordered around.

    In one afternoon, the sow gave birth to eleven piglets, and they were only about the size of Lu Xingyun's palm on average. They still had wet mucus on their bodies, and they gave off bursts of fishy smell. The smell was not pleasant.     After confirming that all the piglets had been delivered, Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping also returned home and cleaned themselves up before coming out. Wash them clean and make them feel refreshed, without the fishy smell just now.     They have done what they can, and the rest is left to their fate.

    Because the cubs were delayed, Nanzhi prepared the chili sauce that he had finished chopping in the afternoon, but now he just started, so he had to work overtime at night to continue chopping the chili sauce.

    As usual, Nan Zhi went to the pool to catch a few fish, and stewed them for the family sow at night to help it produce milk.

    The three of Nanzhi also ate the sauerkraut fish that they hadn't finished eating at noon, because there was not much fish left, so they went to the yard to pick four or five small green vegetables and scalded them in the fish soup, so that they could eat a meal together.

    After dinner, it took more than an hour to chop the chili sauce. Because there was a lot of chili sauce this time, Nanzhi directly used an empty sauerkraut jar to put the chili sauce.

    In the evening, I watched another movie I downloaded before, and went to the pigsty to see the little piglets before going to bed before I went to rest.

    Early the next morning, the little piglets in the yard began to whine and whine for milk.

    Nanzhi didn't have a very late fight with Lu Xingyun yesterday, but he woke up early this morning, rubbed his furry head in the nest of his neck, turned over, and when he was about to go back to sleep, another furry head came over .

    Nanzhi pushed Dabao's head, his hair cluttered her face, and he was a little short of breath.

    Dabao continued to hug her, as if he couldn't stop his excitement.

    Nan Zhi sat up and put on her clothes and shoes.

    "What's wrong?" Lu Xingyun put his arms around Nan Zhi's stomach.

    "I don't know. Dabao came to disturb my sleep early in the morning. It may be that the estrus period has arrived, and my wife has a baby again. I can't see that we are loving each other. Anyway, it is going to have a son. Let's find a time to give it to me." Sterilized!" Nanzhi said wickedly, and gave Dabao a brain-dead blow.

    Lu Xingyun chuckled lightly, knowing that his wife was teasing the dog at home, and now it's almost winter, what breed of dog is in heat at this time.

    I don't know if Dabao understood, but he still looked at his two masters with his wet dog eyes.

    After Nanzhi and Lu Xingyun got up, Dabao bit the clothes of Lu Xingyun and Nanzhi, and dragged them to follow him.

    "Take it easy, the clothes are going to be ruined!" Nan Zhi yelled, tearing at her clothes, she hadn't cooked the pig food yet, and now she could hear the restless screams in the pigsty.

    The two of them followed Dabao to the back of a haystack. Erbao was huddled together, surrounded by a few dark... puppies around her abdomen? ! ! !

    "Er Bao, when did you give birth?" Nan Zhi exclaimed in surprise, two days ago, she was still walking and trotting slowly in the space, why did she not see her for two days, and the baby fell down!

    Dabao and Erbao are not as protective of the cubs as the dogs Nanzhi saw before, and they are so vicious that they want to bite people when they get close.

    When Nan Zhi approached the cub, Da Bao and Er Bao acted like a dog, and even rubbed Nan Zhi's hand.

    "Cubs?!" Zheng Ping carefully picked up the three puppies and petted them.

    "Where's Dabao and Erbao?" Zheng Ping wondered, why did Nanzhi bring the dog back? Didn't Dabao and Erbao raise and protect the cubs?

    Nanzhi's head was full of black lines, those two irresponsible parents, after bringing Nanzhi and Lu Xingyun to the child, handed the child to them, and then the two dogs ran off to play!

    Now I am digging at the mouth of the rabbit hole, and I don't want to come back after playing.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 154K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.5M 225K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
105K 2.1K 118
Author: da frog Category: Through Rebirth After Lin Xian has explored 10 worlds-with her accumulated points, she is back! Back on the day when she le...
10.1K 85 18
Category: Urban Romance Author: Qin Sheng Status: Completed Update: (May 2, 2023) Introduction: In his previous life, Qin Sheng was plotted against b...