Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 82

384 4 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 82

    When Nan Zhi came home, she heard Lu Xingyun sigh every few minutes, and deliberately leaned into her ear, so Nan Zhi had to stop what she was doing.

    "What's the matter? Why are you sighing?"

    Although he roughly guessed that Nan Zhi had nothing to do with that man, he still couldn't resist the curiosity in his heart, wanting to know what happened between Nan Zhi and that man.

    "I'm just sighing because I don't know you well enough to care about you. For example, I never knew that there were relatives in your hometown. For example, if I knew who that person was just now, I could solve the trouble in advance, so you don't have to worry about it."

    Nan Zhi understood the subtext, rolled her eyes, and tortured her ears just for this shit.

    He told him if he wanted to know, and there was nothing shameful, "I'm frank, I'm not familiar with that person, so don't look at me like that.

    " The older one, but I don’t know him very well, the kind who doesn’t even say hello when we meet. When I was in school, this guy thought I liked him, which made me very uncomfortable. I studied hard and got admitted to a good university in our city. It is also his credit, what I thought at the time was that I had to study hard, otherwise I would go to a junior college in our county, and I would still encounter this mental retardation in college, which inspired me to study hard and make progress every day." Lu Xingyun

    got The answer I wanted, I finally felt relieved, and appeased my wife's anger that had risen again because of mentioning this person.

    "Okay, okay, don't mention him, let's go back first, go back and eat popsicles." Eating popsicles reduces the fire.

    The couple here went home to eat popsicles affectionately, but those women who were tied up in the countryside did not have such good luck.

    They were like goods, given away by these three deranged men to please the "religionists" who favored their development.

    This starts with Sun Meimei's sobriety.

    She is not a chaste woman, and she does not have such a high moral bottom line. Ever since these three men killed one of the captured women and refused to obey their women, she knew that these three were all desperadoes. , it is as normal to kill people as eating and drinking, and she knows that if she doesn't listen to them, there will be nothing good to eat.

    Unlike other women who were too frightened to do anything or resist, she took the initiative to join this so-called "Holy Emperor Sect" and said that she was willing to "save the world from fire and water" with these three men .

    In the next few days, their food was about to be squandered, so they planned to leave this dilapidated house and chose a village, a village with walls.

    This village was probably also afraid of being robbed, and a wall was built outside the village, which made the three people think that this was a good place to camp. After they robbed them, they didn't have to work hard to defend themselves.

    But if they want to go in, they can only go in through the door. There are no gaps in other places, and it doesn't work to talk to the people inside.

    When he began to preach to the villagers, those people looked at him with mentally retarded expressions.

    This completely pissed off the flat-headed boss. Since they don't eat soft ones, don't blame them for being cruel.

    The next day, a weak, beautiful, clean Sun Meimei crying at the gate of the village with rain pear blossoms was picked up by the unbearable villagers.

    Within two days, Sun Meimei hooked up with a man and planned to hold a wedding with her.

    So Sun Meimei directly sprinkled the medicine given by her eldest brother in the banquet dishes, poured the medicine down to the whole village, and then went to open the village gate for the robber trio.

    The first thing they did when they came in was to tie up everyone and throw them on the ground.

    The flat-headed boss was sitting on the main seat, looking at these people, and after a few people woke up, he explained to them the teachings of their Holy Emperor.

    Anyone with a brain in the village understands that they were taken over by these three people, and it's all because Er Gouzi, a bastard, brought in this vicious woman with a vicious heart, otherwise their village would not be so easy. Just break through.

    "This is the teaching of our Holy Emperor Church. The purpose of our Holy Emperor Church is to make everyone live well and get what they want in this difficult time." "What if you don't join?

    " The boss Wu Jin started to choke after finishing speaking.

    Wu Jin's face darkened, "Then please go and talk to our leader in person."

    This means that they must join. I don't know where the leader is, but judging from their tone, if they refuse, there must be no good fruit.

    But there are always those who are not smart enough to yell and scold them and that holy emperor.

    Wu Jin and the others didn't have a good temper. They would kill this kind of people immediately, even their family members.

    With Sun Meimei as an insider, knowing who is in the family is effortless.

    After most of the villagers woke up, they saw that many of their neighbors had died, their limbs and arms were everywhere, and the red decorations that were originally hung for today's wedding banquet were hung on the door, laughing at their innocence. The blood gurgled down and soaked their clothes and trousers, sticking wetly to their flesh.

    It was the first time for them to face such a bloody and cruel scene when they lived in a peaceful age, and it made them sick and vomited directly. More people were frightened before their hearts of hatred arose, and they were afraid that they would be decapitated immediately. What's more, my family members are all fine, and it's only my neighbor who died, so I don't dare to resist.

    So most of the people gave in directly, and the village easily fell into the hands of the flat-headed boss Wu Jin, the scarred man Gangzi and Zhao Laosan.

    Hand over all the food in the village, and those who are willing to work with them will be given food, and even a daughter-in-law...

    This is for some villagers who are lazy to cook, and those who have never been able to find a wife, agreed on the spot.

    Then more and more people agreed, and there was nothing they could do if they disagreed, otherwise what was waiting for them was not the food but the gun in the hands of that vicious man.

    Immediately afterwards, the boss, Wu Jin, discovered that the women they captured were not enough, there were only a few, and there was still a large wave of bachelors waiting in the village.

    Sun Meimei rolled her eyes and leaned into Wu Jin's ear, "Boss, I can go back and look for you. There are many beautiful women in the city. I have one downstairs, with creamy skin and a pretty face..."

    She has disliked Nanzhi for a long time, she is also beautiful, she thinks she is not inferior to her, why can she live beautifully, there is a handsome husband who will never leave her, and there is also a handsome brother who treats her Hold it in the palm of your hand. Up to now, she saw that Nanzhi's life was better than before the end of the world, and she felt more uncomfortable than a cat scratching a dog.

    The ones she encountered were either crooked or weak and useless. After leaving aside the few in front of her, she added that there were also vicious ones, none of them were good birds.

    She was getting wet in the rain, so she was going to tear up Nanzhi's umbrella too.

    She couldn't believe it anymore, after she captured Nan Zhi, her husband could still want her a woman who was already dirty... There were still

    colorful rays of light in the sky, and there was no shadow of a cloud that showed that tomorrow would be Wanli again A cloudless, clear day.

    "Nan Zhi? What are you doing outside?" Sun Meimei just came back from the den of thieves and was lucky enough to run into Nan Zhi who had just left the house. She stepped forward to say hello as soon as her eyes lit up.

    Nanzhi had never been treated so enthusiastically by the proud Sun Meimei, and this sweet and greasy voice made her feel even more uncomfortable, as if worms had crawled on her body.

    "Stay away from me, we don't know each other well."

    Nan Zhi took a few steps to the side, away from the abnormal woman in front of him.

    The corners of Sun Meimei's mouth stiffened for a moment, and her eyes immediately cooled down.

    When she is arrested, let's see if she can still be proud!

    Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping came down with two backpacks on their backs and led two dogs.

    "Brother Lu! Brother Zheng, what are you going to do?" Sun Meimei raised her smiling face again, pinched the clip and asked, trying to get closer, but she didn't dare to move when she saw the two big dogs.

    Lu Xingyun ignored it, walked directly to Nan Zhi, took out the wet handkerchief that he brought at home just now, and wiped the sweat off Nan Zhi's face.

    Zheng Ping felt a little uncomfortable hearing this voice, "Sister, is your throat stuck?"

    Sun Meimei's face turned green, she still wanted to say something, she pursed her lips a few times, but couldn't.

    But Zheng Ping still had something to say, "You really ran away by yourself. Your concubine thought something happened to you, and she was arguing with her ex-wife all day long. Tsk tsk, and now she came back by herself..." Said that Cao Cao Cao Cao will be there soon

    , As soon as Li Jiangsheng came out of the stairs, he found Sun Meimei, his eyes widened and his voice excitedly stepped forward to hug her, "Meimei Meimei, where have you been? I have been looking for you for a long time!"

    Md, a man who has nothing to do with shit, she is ashamed to say that she is looking for herself. When she was pointed at by the three gangsters and bullied by them in turn, she didn't see this man come to save her.

    "I just went back to my hometown for a few days, and met my cousin whom I hadn't seen in decades, and I kept in touch with him for a few more days, so I came back late..."

    Nanzhi didn't want to hear their reminiscences, so he directly talked to Lu Xingyun Zheng Ping left with Dabao and Erbao.

    Nan Zhi said, "I thought something really happened after I haven't come back for a long time, I didn't expect that I ran away by myself and met her own brother, what kind of shit luck.

    " The red marks exposed under the other party's clothes, as a man who likes to grow strawberries for his wife very much, it is familiar with what those marks are. The look is subtle, brother? Whether he is a serious brother or not is not certain.

    "Zhi Zhi, let's stay away from that person, seduce a married man, he is not a good person at first sight." Lu Xingyun said.

    Nan Zhi looked at him with a half-smile, "It's you who should be more careful."

    Lu Xingyun snorted, "Is there someone in my heart that you don't know?"

    Nan Zhi hurriedly walked forward.

    This time they were going up the mountain to avoid the next disaster. Nanzhi explained to the two men that he was tired of staying at home and wanted to go up the mountain to find goods from the mountain.

    They were moved by Nanzhi, and the three of them prepared to go into the mountain with their two dogs.

    Two days ago, Nanzhi had another prophetic dream at home. This time, the first thing she saw were tall icebergs, and above her head was the hot sun. The scorching sun was shining in the sky. Formed on the ice and snow that did not melt, but the ice and snow gradually cracked a hole, and then the hole became bigger and bigger, and the icebergs all broke apart, turning into snow and melting into the sea .

    She predicted it, the glacier melted!

    With her brain that has not been used for a long time, she can think clearly that after the glaciers melt, the sea level will rise immediately. She vaguely remembers that her high school geography teacher said that if all the glaciers in the north and south poles melted, the sea level would rise by more than 60 meters. , when the time comes, their mountainous Twining City may directly become a coastal city!

    The entire low-altitude area in the eastern part of China will be submerged by sea water, not to mention those island countries on the earth. Apart from instantly transforming into a superman, otherwise the country will be directly destroyed by then, and no one will be left alive.

    Along with the sea level rise came the typhoon. The rain and strong winds raged in Twinings, taking away countless lives, property and food. Many people were blown away by the wind and washed away by the water. Many people were destroyed and cried. I can't even cry.

    After Nanzhi wakes up, her mood is endlessly depressed. In the dream, the scene of sea water attacking, corpses everywhere, tall buildings collapsing, and screaming everywhere made her very uncomfortable, but she couldn't do anything, even the whole human being faced with an angry big Naturally, there is nothing to do.

    Public/public/number: month/next/view? The only thing she can do as a scholar

    is to protect herself, her lover and friends.

    Thinking of the tragic scene she would face next, she quickly called Lu Xingyun up.

    "I'm tired of staying at home, let's go to the mountains to find wild goods!"

    Lu Xingyun looked at the dazzling sun outside the window, "..."

    "Go, let's go~~"

    "It's too hot now, shall we go at night?"

    Consciousness Nan Zhi, who has not yet realized that Lu Xingyun is unwilling: ...

    If she doesn't know the inside story, even she herself feels that she is telling the truth, which is a bit unreasonable.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 468 24
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 絡缤 Author: Luo Bin Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-30 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter...
6.9K 207 12
(This is a rewrite of my first story, Save Her. Cover art by Ganxer) A couple years ago, Will Emily's sister, Charlotte, died. Murdered by someone wh...
72.9K 1.8K 127
Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain swept across half of Blue Star, floods...
2.1M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...