Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 80

443 4 3
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 80

    "Auntie, this is the summer mat we weaved at home today, you take it, we are not good at craftsmanship, so don't dislike it." Nan Zhi handed over the summer mat in his hand.

    She is really not modest. The weaving of this summer mat is indeed uneven, like a crooked non-parallelogram. After they found out that it was still not neatly twisted, the three of them who stayed at home all afternoon chose to give up. This is fine. As long as you can sleep.

    "You guys made this up yourself?" Aunt Wei loved the mat in her hand.

    There are only two mats in her house, the two sons squeeze into one, and the grandmother has one. They are still young, and they sweat every day when they sleep. With this mat, they sleep much cooler.

    The tentacles are warm and cool, and there is a little fragrance of grass and trees when you smell it carefully, and the unevenness cannot conceal its advantages.

    "Yes, we went to see the well drilling yesterday and climbed the mountain. We found a lot of these strong vines on the side of the road in the mountain. After being exposed to the sun, the toughness is very good, so we cut many of them and came back to make mats." Nanzhi said.

    "Really? Nanzhi, you should be more careful. My big bastard runs up the mountain every day and he doesn't see it like he's blind. All he sees are the pheasants and rabbits that can only be eaten, as if he hasn't eaten meat in his life."

    Wei Guangming curled his lips aside and said nothing. Didn't all the pheasants and rabbits he hunted go into the stomachs of everyone in the family, so why did he blame himself in the end.

    "Nan Zhi, sit down, I'll mix honey for you, this honey is good for girls, it will beautify your skin, take it home and soak it in water, it will definitely make your little face more beautiful." Nan Zhi heard the

    words Smiling, "Aunt Wei, put less, I can't drink too much."

    In the end, Aunt Wei still filled her with a whole plastic bottle of honey.

    "I don't have much honey, so I can only get this out. I know that Nanzhi's daughter will not dislike it." Aunt Wei said and handed over the plastic bottle in her hand.

    "Then thank you, auntie."

    "Thank you so much, I took advantage of you for such a big mat."

    When Nanzhi went back, the two men in the family were still dealing with the dead vines. They had already scraped off the dead skin on the surface of the withered vines, and they were weaving a dustpan now.

    "How is it?" Lu Xingyun asked when he saw Nan Zhi came back.

    Nan Zhi shook the mineral water bottle in his hand, signaling to the other party that he had brought back the honey.

    "So much?" Lu Xingyun was a little surprised.

    At this time, everyone is so short of food. No matter how you say it, honey can be regarded as a delicious and nutritious food in nature. They thought that the other party could only get a small bowl to top the sky, and they were willing to give away a plastic bottle . It seems that Aunt Wei really likes Nanzhi.

    "Aunt Wei insisted on pretending to let me bring them back. Fortunately, I gave them a gift in return. Otherwise, I would feel embarrassed to collect the honey with bare hands." Nan Zhi put the honey in the refrigerator to keep it cold.

    "Weaving a dustpan?" Nanzhi approached the electric fan in front of them, and after cooling himself off a bit, he also sat down and started to work.

    "This dustpan is about to be weaved." Lu Xingyun began to finish the work at hand.

    Nanzhi took the vines next to him and started weaving a mat. The previous mat they made was given away. I can only make another one. This time I have experience, and I won’t make crooked mats anymore.

    The three of them couldn't pay attention to the time when they were busy. After working for most of the night, it was only when the morning light was dim that they realized that it was already dawn.

    Nan Zhi moved his body, his arms and waist, which hadn't moved much all night, were so sore, and his bones creaked twice.

    Stretching, yawning non-stop, "Let's do this today, go to bed and rest first."

    A mat has been made, although it is not as neat and beautiful as the ones sold in the market before, but Nanzhi saw their own When the labor is fruitful, I still like it.

    "Let's try how this mat sleeps today." Nan Zhi excitedly changed the mat they used to sleep on, and replaced it with a new mat made just today.

    Because not long after the vines were cut back, the original fragrance of grass and trees in the woods still remained on the mat, and they burrowed into the nose one by one, and the whole body relaxed.

    In the afternoon, Nan Zhi woke up from the heat. The man behind him had a high body temperature. Even though the electric fan in front of the bed was blowing on them, Nan Zhi still broke out in fine sweat.

    Pulling away the hands on his waist, "Stay back, it's so hot." "

    Hmm..." With a low hum, Lu Xingyun put his hand on it again.

    Like a baby silkworm, Nan Zhi moved sideways one by one, and finally broke free from her husband's "shackles of love", but he snatched her up and returned to her original position. The efforts just now were all in vain.

    Nan Zhi was silent, this series of actions completely broke up his sporadic drowsiness.

    She raised her hand and looked at her watch. After three o'clock in the afternoon, she had already slept for more than eight hours, and she was almost ready to get up.

    He simply turned around and pinched Lu Xingyun's nose, "Sleeping! Wake up."

    "...What's wrong?"

    "Don't sleep, get up and work!" Nan Zhi was the first to get out of bed in good spirits.

    Lu Xingyun got up and straightened his clothes which were messed up by sleeping.

    Nanzhi dodged into the space, the weather outside was too hot, cooking outside would kill her, and the temperature in the space was higher than the previous few months, about 30 degrees, cooking inside the space Not that hot.

    Feeling my deflated stomach, I took a small piece of lean meat from the refrigerator, cut up the marinade, went to the yard to pick some peppers and cucumbers, made a plate of fried shredded pork with peppers, and a plate of pickled cucumbers. There is also a plate of hot and sour vermicelli. A few home-cooked dishes, but now in the entire Chuanning City, only their family is so arrogant that they can afford these things.

    After it was done, I left the space and brought the two men who were still weaving mats into the space.

    "Did you eat so much today?" Zheng Ping salivated when he smelled it.

    "It's been a long time and I want to eat something good." Nan Zhi set the table and chopsticks, and the two went to the bathroom to wash their hands.

    "The sound of drilling outside seems to have stopped? Has it been dug?" Zheng Ping asked.

    "So fast? How is it possible?" Lu Xingyun was surprised for a moment. Although he knew that this matter was urgent and guessed that it would be completed soon, it only took two or three days. How could it be so soon?

    "How is it impossible? It might be so fast." Zheng Ping slept in a room where the window faced the direction of the drilling. The sound insulation here was not obvious, but he knew that the sound stopped in the middle of the night last night, and it hasn't continued until now.

    "In that case, it's probably almost done, and it should be finishing." Lu Xingyun said.

    "Dinner is ready!"

    The three people who were full lingered in the space and did not want to come out. They did not come out until after the sun went down at eight o'clock in the evening.

    On the way to get the water, Nan Zhi listened to Aunt Wei telling her about the advantages of the summer mat, and she even asked her old Wei to go to the mountains to cut more vines tonight, and she also came to weave some more things.

    The aunts and daughters-in-law around heard their conversation and came to inquire one by one.

    Aunt Wei was not stingy, and told them the vines Nanzhi found, and everyone was going to go to the mountains to cut some vines after fetching water and come back to have a try.

    It may be that everyone is so bored at home, just like this, more and more people are staring at the vines in the mountains.

    Fortunately, there are a lot of vines in the mountain, otherwise they would not be enough for the citizens to cut. The vines around the mountain were cut off in a few days, and if you want to, you have to go deep into the mountain, but the lesson of someone being bitten to death by a poisonous tongue a few days ago made everyone dare not go further. After entering the mountain, the trend of cutting vines slowly faded away.

    In the days that followed, everyone used vines to weave various things, and mats and straw sandals were the most common. Wearing the straw sandals woven from vines was light and cool, and was unexpectedly welcomed by many people.

    Three days later, at 12 noon, the government issued an announcement announcing that all groundwater drilling projects had been completed. From this evening onwards, there was no need to go to the square next to the supermarket to fetch water, but directly to the nearest groundwater well.

    New water intake regulations have also been issued. For a family of four or less, one bucket of water per day (bring your own bucket, in principle, no more than ten liters), for a family of four or more, two buckets of water per day.

    Everyone was very happy to change from one or two bottles of water to a bucket of water. As soon as the announcement came out, everyone looked for the largest bucket at home that could hold the most water.

    Immediately before the night arrived, a group of people rushed out of the house carrying buckets, for fear that they would be the last few in line if they arrived late.

    The community in Nanzhi is very close to the groundwater well, even if they didn't go out early, they were in the front group.

    There are many people from other places behind, and they arrived here one after another, and they lined up at the back. Along the way, the big guys were comparing the size of their own buckets.

    I feel that my bucket is small, and I start to lose my face and feel unhappy. I feel that my bucket is big and can hold a lot of water, and my face smiles like a blooming flower.

    It wasn't until they got to the nearby Nanzhi that they saw a change from what they saw a few days ago.

    A large iron house was built around the well in the place where there was an open space. A cistern was built under the house, and the water from the well was pumped into the pool. Visitors only need to use a bucket to scoop a bucket in the pool. Water will do.

    "It's so fast..." The staff in front filled the bucket of water very quickly. It took a few seconds to fill a bucket of water, just like an assembly line, and it took a few seconds to go. No wonder it was so fast.

    Everyone talked and laughed along the way, as if they saw the hope of future life, not a little bit of the dark and hopeless look a few days ago.

    Along the way, Lu Xingyun and Zheng Ping returned home with different people carrying water.

    Nanzhi filled his watering tool (a mineral water bottle with a hole in the cap) with water, then went to the empty room to water the garlic he had planted two days ago.

    "Can this garlic grow on such a hot day?" Zheng Ping asked.

    "I don't know, there's no harm in trying. If a few more vegetables grow, there's no loss if they don't grow."

    The three of them were shocked by the news as soon as they stepped out of the house the next day.

    "Oh my God, how can this family bear it! When a person dies, they are returned to the house just to get more buckets of water..." It is

    said that there is a family in the university town. The old man in the family passed away two days ago. But his family did not take the old man out for cremation, because including the old man, there would be five people with two buckets of water, and without the old man, there would only be one bucket of water. So the family left the dead old man at home for four or five days longer in order to get that extra bucket of water when fetching water. Later, people still stink, and the neighbors couldn't stand it and reported to the family. The government sent people to check what was going on.

    "How did you do this? It's no wonder that this person has no freezer or ice at home, so it doesn't smell bad. It's been so long, and the weather is still so hot, and you have bugs on your body, aren't you afraid of getting sick? Want me and the dead Living in a room, I have to be woken up from sleep." Aunt Wei trembled as she spoke.

    Nan Zhi nodded approvingly, she couldn't do such a thing.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 261 12
Natural disasters in the last days, I hoard tens of billions of supplies to eat melons (末世天灾,我囤货百亿物资吃瓜) Author: Yan Hui Category: Science Fiction The...
3.6M 229K 95
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
28.1K 270 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...
105K 2.1K 118
Author: da frog Category: Through Rebirth After Lin Xian has explored 10 worlds-with her accumulated points, she is back! Back on the day when she le...