Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 73

502 4 0
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 73

    The next morning, the three of them woke up at eight o'clock in the morning. It was not that they were not sleepy after only sleeping for four or five hours. On the contrary, all three of them were very sleepy. But the weather was too hot, and Nanzhi Shengsheng, who had fallen asleep, was woken up by the heat and couldn't fall asleep.

    The sweat from her body drenched the sheets, and a human figure appeared on the bed, and the fingerprints of her fingers on the sheets were clearly visible!

    Nanzhi's head was groggy, and his eyes were tingling. He rubbed his temples, rolled up the sheets and put them in the laundry basket, and cleaned them up after he slept comfortably.

    Then I found the bamboo mat at home, wiped it clean with water, and put it on the bed.

    After moving a few times, Nanzhi was sweating again. He went to the bathroom to wipe his face and changed his clothes. When he came out, the water stains on the mat had evaporated.

    The moment he lay down on it, there was still a little bit of coolness on the mat, which made Nanzhi sigh comfortably.

    The head that was not very awake at first slowly sank into sleep.

    On the balcony, Lu Xingyun moved the dried sweet potatoes that were drying on the dustpan to a place where the sun could shine. After entering the room, he saw Nan Zhi falling asleep again, his nose still hot and sweating.

    He brought in the electric fan from the living room and turned it to the head of the bed. The electric fan shook its head and began to work, blowing from Nanzhi's head to his feet, and then from his feet to his head, repeating the cycle.

    He also lay next to her, enjoying the coolness brought by the mat and electric fan.

    When I woke up again, it was the hottest time in the afternoon. After three o’clock in the afternoon, the electric fan was blowing hot air, and I was hungry.

    At this time, I couldn't eat anything boiled or steamed. Nanzhi went directly to the space to pick two large tomatoes, cut them into candied tomatoes, ate two bites, and put the rest in the refrigerator for a while. It would be better eat.

    Then Nanzhi saw the peaches and plums ripening on the trees by the stream.

    The plums she planted are not the big and red ones, they are much smaller than that kind of plums, they are native rural plums. When it is fully ripe, it is also green, with a little yellow. When you press it hard with your thumb, the plum will be separated. The core inside has been separated from the plum flesh, and it has been completely peeled off. The remaining plum flesh is sweet and delicious. With a little astringency.

    Nanzhi likes the taste of this kind of plums very much. Although the big and red plums are very sweet, the skin is very sour and the flesh is pulpy. It is not as convenient to eat as this kind of earthy plums.

    The peach tree species is yellow peach, and the entire peach tree is covered with yellow peaches, all of which are bigger than Nanzhi's fist.

    Nanzhi picked a peach, and his hands were covered with fluff from the peach. When he scraped it with his nails, the crevices of his nails were filled with fluff. It was inconvenient to clean it, and he had to peel off the skin. eat again.

    The peach and plum trees had a bumper harvest, and Nanzhi couldn't do it alone, so he took the other two in as coolies.

    "Is this peach ripe? It was astringent two days ago, so sweet! It tastes crunchy and refreshing."

    Zheng Ping still ate the fruit before Chinese New Year last year, and it was grown on the orange tree next to the peach tree. It's not that he's greedy, anyone who hasn't seen fruit in a few months probably behaves similarly to him.

    Now seeing the peaches hanging on the tree, I couldn't help picking one. I wiped the hair off the peaches with my clothes and took a bite.

    "Isn't your throat uncomfortable?" Although Nanzhi was also greedy, he still ate the skin after peeling it.

    Zheng Ping smashed his mouth, "Actually, it's okay, this peach is so sweet, why didn't I find that peaches are so delicious before, the most delicious fruit in the world is peaches." Two dogs rolling and playing in the distance

    looked When the masters came in, they ran over and stuck out their tongues and wagged their tails.

    Nanzhi threw a peach to one of the dogs, "Eat it, you have to spit out the core inside." The

    two dogs were not in a hurry to eat, but instead took the peach as a toy ball, bit it in their mouths, and put it under their feet. Kicking and running, having a great time playing, I ate the peaches when I was tired from playing.

    Lu Xingyun had already taken out a bamboo basket from the house, picked the peaches off the tree one by one and put them in the basket.

    Nanzhi climbed to the nearby plum tree to pick plums. There was a plastic bag hanging on the branch, and the picked plums were put in the plastic bag.

    "Be careful with branches, don't step on branches that are too thin." Lu Xingyun turned around and warned.

    "Understood."

    The three of them worked all afternoon, picking up all the ripe fruits on the tree, and then they were busy cleaning peaches and plums, peeling and pitting them to make jam for preservation.

    "Fresh fruit is still delicious, but it can't be kept for long, so it can only be made into jam or canned food." The

    weather outside is too hot, and the ripe fruit will go bad if you don't pick it. Zhi likes to eat fresh fruits, but her space cannot keep them fresh, so she can only try to keep the fruits as long as possible.

    "Leave half of it and cut it into slices and dry it to make dried peaches." Lu Xingyun suggested, Nanzhi likes to have snacks when he has nothing to do, and eating some dried peaches when he has nothing to do can satisfy his hunger.

    "Okay."

    Leave the ready-to-eat ones, pack the canned ones and the dried ones separately, and the three of them worked for half the night before peeling and removing the pits from the peaches and plums, and cleaning them up. The peaches and plums were put in baskets to dry, the three of them cleaned up and ate dinner, and ate up the candied tomatoes made by Nanzhi, Zheng Ping clamored to eat cold tomatoes for the next meal.

    The three people who rested directly in the space got up a bit late the next day. After eating, Nanzhi looked at his watch, and it was already past four o'clock in the afternoon.

    Lu Xingyun took off the white cloth covering the bamboo basket, and continued to work on what he didn't finish yesterday.

    The fragrance of fruit lingered in front of their noses. The three of them chatted and ate a piece of fruit from time to time while cutting the fruit to satisfy their cravings. They had a very pleasant time.

    After finishing the rest of the work today, Nan Zhi started to search for broken glass bottles.

    Because of the habit of her little hamster, she kept all the cans and jars that she had eaten before, and now they come in handy, washing and cleaning canned plum jam and canned peaches.

    After the three of them filled the canned fruit, they were all covered with the sweet fragrance of peaches and plums. Nan Zhi felt that she was wearing some fruit-flavored perfume, which smelled good.

    Coming out of the space, the three of them entered the steamer named Chuanning City in an instant, as if they had returned to their real world from the fantasy world. After only two days, they were not used to such a high temperature. The temperature was much higher than the previous two days.

    Nanzhi looked at the landscape tree planted in the lawn downstairs, and the last slightly green leaves were all yellow, hanging on the branch precariously.

    "Is there still water in the fish tank at home?" Nan Zhi asked.

    "There's still half of the tank left, and there's no water in the bucket in the kitchen." Lu Xingyun glanced at the fish tank.

    The sun outside is still hanging in the middle of the sky, it radiates its own energy wantonly, no one of the tiny human beings can stand its enthusiasm, where the naked eye can see, no one in Nanzhi can see it.

    Through the window of the master bedroom of Nanzhi’s house, one can see a bit of the river next to the community.

    Compared with a month ago, the water inside is much less. Now the originally wide river bank has been evaporated to expose the river bed, and there is still a shallow layer of water in the river on the bottom of the river.

    "We have filled the buckets, basins, and fish tanks at home with water in the past two days, and the river will probably dry up in a short time." Lu Xingyun looked at the river outside the window with serious eyes.

    "Hmm."

    They didn't know that the drought in other places was much more serious than theirs. There were no large rivers flowing around the cultural and creative area of ​​Twinings and the zoo, only creeks and pools that had been dried long ago. The surrounding area has long been exposed to the sun, and there is no vitality at all. Large pieces of dry grass and dead trees have fallen to the ground. If a broken lens shines on the dead branches and rotten leaves, it will burn instantly. The people who live there now can only walk a few kilometers in the dark every night to fetch water from the river outside the Nanzhi community and go home.

    Nanzhi had already experienced it in his dream, so he only sighed in his heart that it was really hot outside, then turned and went to his balcony to check the dried sweet potatoes drying outside.

    I have been staying in the space for the past two days and did not realize that most of the water in the dried sweet potatoes at home has evaporated. Nanzhi took a dried sweet potato and tasted it.

    He called the other two to bring in all the dried sweet potatoes that were drying outside.

    After cooking two large pots of sweet potatoes and drying them in the sun, they were filled with only two plastic bags of dried sweet potatoes.

    "It's so watery. If we didn't do it ourselves, I would have thought it was some kind of deceitful behavior by a black-hearted merchant." Zheng Ping took a badly sunburned one and chewed it with great effort. , I'm tired of chewing my cheeks.

    "It's a bit dry." Zheng Ping held his cheeks, eating this kind of dried sweet potatoes would make his face grow muscles.

    Lu Xingyun also chewed one, it was a bit dry, but not as exaggerated as Zheng Ping showed.

    "It's still edible, and if it's dry, I keep it for the pigs at home." The food is so precious now that it can't afford to waste it at all.

    At home, I couldn't do anything with the one-third of an acre of land, and I couldn't walk away if I wanted to take a walk. In addition, I was a little tired from handling fruits, so the three of them washed up and went to sleep again.

    In the evening, when the three of them woke up, the smell of fruit had already dissipated from their bodies, and the smell of summer sweat stuck to it again.

    Zheng Ping was going to change his clothes for a wash when he was stopped by Lu Xingyun.

    "At this time, normal people don't have so much water to waste. We should also pay attention to the space where we usually go to the toilet, flush, wash, and take water. Tonight we have to go out to fetch water, and everyone else smells like sweat. , you are a big man who smells good, is it suitable my friend?"

    Zheng Ping scratched his head, it is true that he didn't think carefully, and he was used to living a good life with Nanzhi Lu Xingyun, and almost forgot that the outside world is not as old as their family Jing Hao, but to stage "Extreme Survival".

    "Then let's go out like this."

    The three of them carried five buckets, a small water ladle, and a pole made of wooden sticks, and walked slowly to the river.

    Many people here are filling water with their spare tools at home. Nanzhi even saw a child fill a glass of water with his own small pocket water glass, carefully protect it and go home.

    In the river, there is only a shallow layer of sediment under the water. As long as someone touches the sediment, the water becomes a little cloudy.

    When they arrived, the water in the river had been mixed up long ago, but the people who were sweating at home and had no water to drink were already too thirsty and couldn’t control it so much, so they took all kinds of tools in their hands and started to drink water. Some people even lay down on the shore and licked their mouths directly.

    Nanzhi saw someone upstream of the drinker was washing the feet and hair of the children at home. She was silent for a moment, and decided that after returning home with the water they carried from the river, they could only water the vegetable garden, flush the toilet, wash the pigsty, and even wash the clothes.

    The author has something to say:

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 227K 95
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
38.3K 469 24
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 絡缤 Author: Luo Bin Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-30 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter...
73.1K 1.8K 127
Author: weaving acridine Latest: Chapter 118 Extra Story Chinese name:《重回天灾囤货忙》织吖 In 2030, a torrential rain swept across half of Blue Star, floods...
10.1K 85 18
Category: Urban Romance Author: Qin Sheng Status: Completed Update: (May 2, 2023) Introduction: In his previous life, Qin Sheng was plotted against b...