Natural Disaster Survival Dai...

By ihatemetabolism

Author: Eat five bowls for one meal Category: Online Games Science Fiction Release time: 2023-03-28 Latest: C... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (1)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 62

561 8 1
By ihatemetabolism

return

Natural Disaster Survival Daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 62

    In the past few days when Lu Xingyun was recuperating, the residents of their building came back one after another.

    The most unlucky ones are the ones downstairs. The people in Nanzhi can hear the scolding downstairs every day, "You didn't listen to the upstairs when I asked you to buy it. For two old things, look at the wardrobe now. It's all soaked, what do you use?"

    "Blame me? Didn't you say that the power outage upstairs is troublesome?" ... "

    There

    are moss and mildew all over the wall, how to clean it?"

    ...

    "A stench, Do you still have air freshener at home?"

    "No, the perfume is gone, probably washed away by the water."

    ...

    The community is getting more and more lively, and the people coming and going are overwhelming the community that was still cold a few days ago Added a lot of popularity.

    Lu Xingyun got tired of staying at home, so he and Nan Zhi went out for a walk after dinner. Hearing several families say that their home was violently opened, the door lock was broken, and everything disappeared, followed by cursing at the thief, several rational families began to ask where there is a door lock or a good door. Change.

    Nan Zhi and Lu Xingyun looked at each other, guessing that what the other party was talking about was probably the few people they had dealt with. Then they continue to enjoy this peaceful moment as if they don't know anything.

    Within a few days, the people who finished the land selection couldn't wait to inspect their own land to see how the place, soil quality, and even the neighbors next to them were.

    Those who are experienced have already found a hoe to dig the soil. Although it can be planted directly without turning over, the ground that has been loosened will produce more grain with higher quality.

    Originally, Zheng Ping and Lu Xingyun were the main task of plowing the ground and planting grain. After Lu Xingyun was injured, he fell on Zheng Ping and Nan Zhi. Although Lu Xingyun could follow suit, his back began to ache the day he finished hoeing. Nan Zhi and Zheng Ping stopped him if he wanted to go.

    Fortunately, they didn't have much land, and the two of them finished the job in only three days.

    The two of them had a hard time these three days, and it wasn't until they did it themselves that they realized how time-saving and labor-saving helpers the machines in their space were.

    Getting up early and being greedy for night to manually hoe the ground, Nanzhi didn't want to move his tired fingers. After returning home, he just wanted to lie on the bed and rest, which made Lu Xingyun feel so distressed. On the last day, Lu Xingyun went to help for a while before rushing to the third It's time to call it a day.

    The family next to their field sat in a row by the road and watched Nanzhi and Zheng Ping dig the ground. Nanzhi looked at it strangely at first, thinking they were watching a joke between himself and Zheng Ping. After they finished their work, they hurried over to ask the three of Nanzhi to borrow a hoe, and then they understood what the other party was thinking.

    Ordinary citizens have at most a miniature hoe for planting flowers and grass. Most of them are made of plastic, so how can they dig up ground.

    "Hello, my name is Wei Junlang. Our land is next to yours. We also want to turn over the land at home, but we don't have any tools. Can we borrow your tools?" Wei Junlang has five members in his family. , his father, mother, brother and grandmother, so the land also has five acres.

    Their family's food stock is running out, and he and his father hunted a lot of prey in the mountains in the past few months to support them so far, but hunting is not a long-term solution, and they have not harvested for several days. Fortunately, the government has allocated five acres of land to them, and they have to take good care of it. According to the bad weather last year, the survival of the family depends on the food for these two months.

    So today they came here to borrow the hoe sincerely. Seeing that the two of them did not speak, they quickly explained, "We didn't borrow it for nothing. How about one Singapore dollar a day? This is my original ID card. Take a look. I live in a building in Binhai Bieyuan, our family lives there, you don't have to be afraid of me running away..."

    Nanzhi and Zheng Ping saw the other person sweating anxiously, and said, "That's all right, you just need to be here It’s fine to come back before the government distributes the seeds.”

    People from one community, the other’s family came over, and kept saying thank you to them next to them, Nan Zhi felt that the other party was not a bad person. More importantly, knowing their places and residences, monks can't escape the temple if they run away.

    Anyway, there are a lot of hoes in their space, even if they run away, they don't have to worry about it at all.

    In just two days, the other party returned their hoe, which was faster than their two acres of land.

    Although it is not easy for the two of them to dig the ground, it is not difficult. Nanzhi and the others have experience, although the members of Wei Junlang's family can't, but there is a grandma who can do it after teaching.

    The other citizens of Twinings were at a loss.

    Most of them grew up in the city, let alone hoeing and digging grass, and they have never even seen a hoe for hoeing. Some people actually went to work in the field with a plastic shovel used to grow flowers at home, and the old man next to them shook their heads repeatedly when they saw it. Life in this city has been too long, and even the most basic farming skills of their agricultural country have been lost.

    After finally finding the tools, they worked in the field with one foot deep and one foot shallow. The time they had just hoeed the ground and turned around, they were trampled down by the family members walking back and forth. The man simply swung the hoe to his feet and sent himself to the hospital...

    The citizens have been living a wild life these past few days, and finally made it to the day when the seeds were distributed. The above saw their "tragedies", and expected that they would not be peaceful in farming. Old farmers, teachers of agricultural colleges, and even students who have been in the field for decades are sent to the field. As long as there are those who don’t know how to do it, they will explain to several families, often all day long. These explainers are hoarse. Couldn't speak aloud at all.

    Carts of sweet potato vines and potatoes dragged by the government and the army were planted in the ground, and the land that had been desolate for a long time began to flourish.

    There is a fixed number of seeds per mu of land, and if you want to replant, you can only exchange them with new coins. This makes many people who think they can choose their own seeds and want to take advantage of it curl their lips, and just a few sweet potato vines, rotten potatoes and a few grains Corn has to be bought with new currency, they are not being taken advantage of!

    Nanzhi bought a sweet potato vine with new coins. According to her experience in the dream, it may be because it was crushed during delivery or there were other problems. Many vines were rotten and did not germinate at all after planting. Now they only I can be careful and distinguish carefully, so the seeds on the top are not enough at all, and the sweet potato vines I bought later are filled in the ground so that there is no gap.

    Because the land of Nanzhi's family was loosened, it was much easier for them to farm than other undivided lands. Some people nearby saw that their land was different from their own, and rushed to the army to spoil them.

    "Why is our land different? Their land is better than ours. Our land has not been overturned. You must have used your power for personal gain to exchange good land for them. I am going to sue you! My uncle's relative is a high-ranking official. It’s time to dismiss you!”

    The officers in charge of the army were speechless, “They turned it over a few days ago, you are resting comfortably at home, and they are working hard in the field, now come and give me your job.” Are you sick?"

    The man walked back to his field in a despondent manner, and began to mutter and farm with a sad face.

    Nanzhi's family has two acres of land, one of which is planted with sweet potatoes and one with potatoes. As for corn, their family has no plans to plant them.

    Nanzhi always remembers that when she was a child, she helped the family break corn, and the ears of corn made her whole body itchy. Her skin was tender, and she didn't have a good skin on her body when she scratched it with her nails, so she didn't really want to grow corn.

    Because of his familiarity and light work, Lu Xingyun also planted with them. After a busy day, all the seeds were planted in the ground.

    Back home, all three of them were exhausted, so Nanzhi took out five packs of instant noodles, four eggs, two ham sausages, and a handful of vegetables, and started making fried noodles.

    Because the original seasoning of instant noodles is very fragrant, Nanzhi added a little bit of salt, sugar and oil to enhance the taste, stir-fried in the pot for a while and then ate.

    Tired during the day, the three of them took turns taking a shower in the space at night and then came out to lie on the bed. They all had a good night's sleep and dreamed until dawn.

    Having nothing to do at home and no entertainment, the three of them copied their hands and went to the fields outside the city to watch the fun.

    Seeing a family busy farming in the field, Fei Qi saw a young child in his family pulling sweet potato vines behind him like weeds. When he was discovered, the child was beaten and screamed.

    Nan Zhi laughed so hard on the road that he heard that disgusting voice right after.

    "Nanzhi? Why are you playing here? Are you finished planting your land?"

    Cui Feng has had a hard time these days. Ever since his son was bitten off by a wolf last time, although he quietly hid behind Injured, but his series of actions were discovered, and those people in the cave despised him. After Cui Shaoyang, Cui Shaowen and Liu Yaling came back from the hospital, they not only quarreled with themselves, but now the family basically treated him as a transparent person, and he couldn't take it anymore.

    He didn't realize it until he saw Nanzhi today. Not only did he have a son and a daughter, but he also had Nanzhi. He didn't have to rely on them.

    As expected of his good daughter, Nan Zhi hooked up with two young and strong men, wouldn't it be better to follow them than these three oil bottles?

    Nanzhi seemed to have encountered something unlucky, and was about to leave the place quickly, but Cui Feng caught Lu Xingyun's arm just in time.

    "Is it because you took a fancy to my Nanzhi? I'm his father. Why are you abducting a minor at such an age? If you want my daughter, you'll get rid of the father who gave birth to her and raised her. Everyone criticize, how can there be such a reason. "Cui Feng is now shameless in order to pick on them.

    Nanzhi worried about pulling the wound on Lu Xingyun's back, frowned and said, "Let go! I have nothing to do with you. Where did

    you come from, get out of here !" You are the father of the family, and you will be punished by heaven."

    The neighbors stopped farming, and gathered around to watch the fun. Among them, there were many middle-aged people with sons and daughters, who began to criticize the "unfilial" Nanzhi. give pointers.

    "P, let me let you go, where did you come from? You said she was underage? She was nineteen years ago, and her twentieth birthday will be in two days. Her parents died since she was a child, and her household registration has always been One person, of course I have been added now, this old man, you are afraid that you want to find someone who has taken advantage of you to support you, do we seem to have written the word "take advantage of you" on our minds? Now it is Pengci who has taken a new pose ?”

    The three people next to him looked disgusted, they didn’t seem to be pretending at all, and the bystanders were a little uncertain, could it be that they were really Pengci?

    "Cui Feng! Where the hell did you get such a big daughter?" Liu Yaling originally came to find the lazy Cui Feng to go back to farm, but she didn't expect to hear such a thing. Her son and daughter are only sixteen this year. It's twenty! That means this man has been lying to her from beginning to end!

    "You lied to me when you said you were single and had no family seventeen years ago?" She clenched the hoe in her hand.

    "...What's the matter, this is my daughter, I can still stuff her back after she is born?" She answered her question from the side, avoiding the seriousness.

    "I'll kill you!" Liu Yaling, who has lost her mind, picked up the hoe and went up. She had a good life, but it was because of him that she was in a mess, and her son was also ruined by him. If you don't lose your hand, it's all his fault!

    The three of Nanzhi took advantage of the chaos and hurried away, they didn't want to be entangled by this disgusting guy.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 78 10
Author: Fei Dao STORY NOT MINE FOR MY OFFLINE READING ONLY DO. NOT. VOTE. OK? As a fleshy plant, Lianhua is so easy to grow into a human shape. When...
523K 28.4K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
23.6K 346 15
Apocalypse, extreme heat, hoarding supplies, decisive killing] The terrifying apocalypse suddenly strikes, but there are no zombies in this apocalyps...
38.1K 468 24
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING 絡缤 Author: Luo Bin Type: time travel and rebirth Status: Completed Last update: 2024-01-30 Latest chapter: Main text Chapter...